N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Story Bro View Post
    When the next war breaks out and it probably will im certain B&H Croats will take part in it. I never expected Croatia to send their troops there i was refering more to volunteers, weapons and military vehicles assistance. Many Croats from Croatia and Diaspora would come to protect B&H Croats voluntarily.
    I doubt there will be war, because it would risk entire European peace just like it did in 1914, because of possible NATO- and Russian intervention in the conflict. But if there would be, Croats should make sure to protect their areas from fighting and proclaim neutrality on the matter. Just like Alija said when Croatia was burning 1991/92: ''it is not our war'' .

Last Online
    01-15-2019 @ 10:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 358
    Given: 167

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    I doubt there will be war, because it would risk entire European peace just like it did in 1914, because of possible NATO- and Russian intervention in the conflict. But if there would be, Croats should make sure to protect their areas from fighting and proclaim neutrality on the matter. Just like Alija said when Croatia was burning 1991/92: ''it is not our war'' .
    B&H Croats wont go into the war just for the sake of it or because they enjoy going into wars (they dont) but because muslims will try to force them to make a union with them (so they could take their borderds) and im sure B&H Croats wont do the same mistake again. But unlike the last time Croats and Serbs in B&H are working together against the muslim majorization. So this time Serbs wouldnt be enemies but muslims. The situation becomes increasingly intolerant each day. Everything is divided into croat/muslim/serb and to make a united political decision is impossible.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-19-2017 @ 04:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Yugoslav dipshit
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    Taxonomy
    Paleo-Atlantid, Cro-Mag
    Hero
    Dr. Vojislav Šešelj, gospodin Zdravko Mamić
    Religion
    Catholicism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 819
    Given: 641

0 Not allowed!

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

0 Not allowed!

B&H Croats wont go into the war just for the sake of it or because they enjoy going into wars (they dont) but because muslims will try to force them to make a union with them (so they could take their borderds) and im sure B&H Croats wont do the same mistake again. But unlike the last time Croats and Serbs in B&H are working together against the muslim majorization. So this time Serbs wouldnt be enemies but muslims. The situation becomes increasingly intolerant each day. Everything is divided into croat/muslim/serb and to make a united political decision is impossible.
    It's a very complicated situation in Balkans because there are many big players involved. There is a race for armament between Croazia and servia. So, a war is possible.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-19-2017 @ 04:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Yugoslav dipshit
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    Taxonomy
    Paleo-Atlantid, Cro-Mag
    Hero
    Dr. Vojislav Šešelj, gospodin Zdravko Mamić
    Religion
    Catholicism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 819
    Given: 641

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laberia View Post
    It's a very complicated situation in Balkans because there are many big players involved. There is a race for armament between Croazia and servia. So, a war is possible.
    Show me some love, zezak.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrus View Post
    Show me some love, zezak.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sali_Aga

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-27-2019 @ 12:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    Podrinje
    Country
    Bosnia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,176
    Given: 1,201

0 Not allowed!

Im not going to fight you like a little child about whos dad is bigger...
    Sarajevo was pretty much occupied. How are the people brave if they couldnt push back Serbs from Sarajevo for 5 years? What strong and brave army woud allow such things to happen. LUL
    I highly doubt you would be in better position if we consider Croatia and Serbia are your neighbors.
    My point is the army you seem to think was laughable and incapable of subjugating the Serbs pushed the traitorous HVO back.
    And when it went on the offensive against Serbs Nato and the West threatened to bomb it. So we weren't allowed to rid ourselves of our pest problem like you, like I originally said.

You're in no place to be LuLing bruh, Serbs we're only 12% of your population but managed to take over a quarter of your country. What king of brave army would allow this?

Because the Serbs were heavily entrenched with heavy weapons?
    Let me give you an idea.

And yet despite this the defenders of Sarajevo still managed to hold out.

Lol if you think they would send their sons to die in a long and drawn out war for the sake of villagers.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-03-2020 @ 07:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    siberian in exile
    Ethnicity
    ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

It was a great state that was split and destroyed by the Central European imperialists which utilized Catholic bigotry (SLO, CRO) and Islamism (BIH) to destroy that potentially rival state. They succeeded.

Croats seems to be happy because they have so far benefited from Austrian and German donations. Croatian GDP is 25% tourism revenues (most tourists being from Catholic C.Euro countries). I heard that they are having hard times in 2020 since the Corona virus harmed substantially their tourism-related revenues.
    In addition, another 1/4 of their GDP is agriculture. They have small industries built by Germans. Croatia is thus artificially better off than Serbia which is a strategically more important country, better positioned, and having more diversified resources than CRO, including mining.

In 20 years from now, when the Catholic church shall lose its grip on the Croat population, you might also see a resurgence of Yugoslavism in there.

Bosnian Muslims fail any way. I don't think it would bother them to unite again in a greater Southern Slavic state.

Note: Macedonia should be returned to Bulgaria. 75% of Kosovo might join Albania while the north belongs to Serbs.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by kundur View Post
    It was a great state that was split and destroyed by the Central European imperialists which utilized Catholic bigotry (SLO, CRO) and Islamism (BIH) to destroy that potentially rival state. They succeeded.

Croats seems to be happy because they have so far benefited from Austrian and German donations. Croatian GDP is 25% tourism revenues (most tourists being from Catholic C.Euro countries). I heard that they are having hard times in 2020 since the Corona virus harmed substantially their tourism-related revenues.
    In addition, another 1/4 of their GDP is agriculture. They have small industries built by Germans.
    No. Your information is completely wrong. Now peddal back from here because there won't be further discussion with you.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,632
    Given: 11,572

5 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by kundur View Post
    to unite again in a greater Southern Slavic state.
    Actually, there is not so much yugonostalgia among young generations of Serbs.
    History and two bloody ethnic wars in 20th century proved that all these people cannot live together.
    I would like to see Republika Srpska (Bosnian Serb state) join Serbia, but Croats, Bosnian Muslims, Slovenes, N.Macedonians - no thanks.
    🔴🔵⚪

Dušan_scaled
    Distance: 2.0944% / 0.02094437
    60.0 Slavic:RUS_Sunghir_MA
    23.0 Paleobalkanic:MKD_Anc
    17.0 Byzantine:TUR_Marmara_Balikesir_Byz

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information