Med
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,629
    Given: 10,189

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by All-In View Post
    I know that you are genuine . you also meant to do good with your comment . I know you are not pretending or lying .

the thing is just that what women think in a neutral state of mind is VERY different from what they actually respond to emotionally . especially in a situation where romantic/sex is in the air .

on paper yes you want a humble guy (because this seems and sounds so nice) who is not coming off as mysterious because that might "scare you" . however once the situation arises that humble guy will trigger not what you were thinking when you made that statement on here and the mysterious guy will .

it is a little like when you think of driving a rollercoaster in an amusement park and think right now "omg no hihihi I iz scared" but once you stand in front of it you might get excited and curious to do it and after you ride it you will be like "omg that was so awesome" . on the other hand . while some other activity which seems nice will eventually be boring

when it comes to romance women are emotional beings more than logical . if a man does not learn and/or accept it he will have a hard time I guarantee you this
    Good post I understand and you could be right, but op was saying about girls who dont trust him because they think he is a player. My advice is if youre good looking (both genders) then be more humble, genuine and someone they can identify with. you can do this and still be alpha

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 10:16 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,205
    Given: 58,976

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cniva View Post
    This month, after about 10-15 attempts on different girls that mostly went nowhere (irl of course, I don't fux w/ the online stuff) I finally got someone....& I'm attractive, good height, muscled, all that good stuff.
    but you got someone, i dont get anyone, if you were ugly you wouldnt have gotten anyone, was it for a one night stand or for relationship?
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Banned
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    Alevi Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Tunceli/Dersim - Turkey
    Country
    Samoa
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    something with E
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Med + Taurid (The Blade , Cybernautic , Eggyolk, Pribislav ,Commonsense,Kimbo)
    Politics
    ***! SALUTE TO THE WEST ASIAN RACE ! ***
    Hero
    my mom and siblings
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,515
    Given: 15,680

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ylla View Post
    Good post I understand and you could be right, but op was saying about girls who dont trust him because they think he is a player. My advice is if youre good looking (both genders) then be more humble, genuine and someone they can identify with. you can do this and still be alpha
    most women will not be turned off if they think you are a "player" in the beginning . many even get excited by it and want to be "the one" who will change it aka "I want him to have only eyes for me !" which they see as a double win since they 1. get the man and 2. "win" against the other women

however yes many women also get intimidated by it or are scared of getting thrown off the pedestal . they want to be the beauty in the relationship and/or are scared that the guy will cheat when he is good looking . it depends on the woman and how to act as a man here . you need knowledge and game for it

the reason why OP has not scored those chicks he talked to is neither because of him being not good looking enough or coming off as a player or whatever . it can have many different reasons I dont know him in real life nor do I know what he said to them but there are too many variables

when a man hits lets say on 5 women on an evening and all 5 reject him it can have these reasons and I am not making this up nor is this a small chance but a real possibility

woman 1. has not long ago broke up with her boyfriend and is not ready

woman 2. is pissed because of some personal stuff . she was pissed off the whole day and her friends said "come partiying with us you will feel better" but she is still not in the mood and the guy that hit on her doesnt fit in it at all and is annoying to her

woman 3. already has her eyes on someone else

woman 4. has a different type . for example she likes a different ethnicity of men and anything else she will not find attractive (for example will not date anything but black , likes only nordic men etc)

woman 5. is a lesbian

so the guy could now after getting rejected by 5 women on one evening think "omg I suck" even though it has nothing to do with him . the better you look and the more you know game the better chances you would have even in these scenarios of course .

just my experiences of course which formed my theories (but no I never have been rejected by 5 women on 1 evening lol ) but life has showed me that I am right with what I say here . I am a good analyzer in general

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    09-05-2023 @ 05:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Amazigh/Berber
    Ancestry
    Algeria
    Country
    Switzerland
    mtDNA
    W3a1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,943
    Given: 4,116

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tee View Post
    This is very good advice but to find a quality woman sometimes we have to go through a quantity of them to see if they are quality.

Youre right about being yourself and to let it come natural. Everything else becomes just an act and fake and i dont like that. But some people are not naturals so they gotta approach and talk to feel comfortable and enjoy doing it.
    actually dating/having conquests with billion of girls make look women identical... people value rarity and difficulty and you are better at things you value
    except if you are looking for sex, that's different

there's honestly no magic trick with women, you feel it when people are not natural, being yourself is already a good way to distinguish from others... many men are doing too much to impress.
    I admit it's a little bit difficult for shy/introvert men compared to confident/out going men, more difficult for average/unattractive men compared to good looking ones... it helps you in the beginning but very soon, it is not enough.
    Acting a little bit mysterious and desirable more than you are, is actually ok in the beginning because you need to captivate her attention (women are used to have men at their feet) and for the thrills (a resistant man is attractively frustrating) but it doesn't need to last forever...
    Women like confident men, not narcissic ones. You can't exchange the roles, this is the man who court the woman, not the opposit.
    Men who do not understand they have to put their ego a little bit aside with women will always loose. Most of them know how to approach a woman but they don't know how to keep her.
    Women are all complexed and men are supposed to make them feel safe... that's the rules of the game

Last Online
    12-03-2017 @ 11:49 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    jatt
    Ethnicity
    south asian
    Country
    India
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,427
    Given: 682

2 Not allowed!

looks matter .. You may not be as handsome as you think. Only ugly dudes who actually think they are handsome think looks dont matter.. If you were actually handsome you will find women who are hot shots for others are easy for you.. just say hi gorgeous to them and they will start showing interest no matter you are player or whatever. Downside of looking good is you will make less friends because noone wanna be friends with you when you are getting all the attention of the women around you they will jelly and stop talking n shit... another downside of looking good is people will think you are shallow.. no matter what you be wearing will suit you so pepole might think you give too much time getting ready etc

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

0 Not allowed!

Usually majority of girls shuns outgoing guys, and they do have preference for handsome guys.

Last Online
    12-03-2017 @ 11:49 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    jatt
    Ethnicity
    south asian
    Country
    India
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,427
    Given: 682

0 Not allowed!

and btw dont take whatever ladies say seriously. They will say something but do something else ....

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-20-2024 @ 09:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    ᖭི༏ᖫྀ
    Ancestry
    Med
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,629
    Given: 10,189

0 Not allowed!

In the end humans are complex creatures )) sometimes a person is 10/10 in looks but it doesnt do anything for us , its multifactorial and you shouldnt expect everyone to connect with you. Its not your fault so dont get low self esteem

Last Online
    04-27-2024 @ 12:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    White
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 317
    Given: 237

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rico View Post
    That's fairly inaccurate in my opinion. Being good looking helps on multiple factors in life. You have better chance to get a job and people often perceive you as a good member of the society. Guess why do most actors and singers have good looks other than talent?

Good looks = good personality

The phenomenon you describe is none other than a congnitive bias known as the 'halo effect'. It has been well documented regarding the area of attractiveness.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-10-2018 @ 10:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turcoman, Yörük, Manav
    Country
    Turkey
    Religion
    Death
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,840
    Given: 1,720

1 Not allowed!

I got my eyes bleed by reading all those "essays" written on this thread about this extremely serious subject that has been a major problem for human kind for centuries.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information