Agim Ramadani, Cerciz Topulli
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,703
    Given: 2,615

1 Not allowed!

Default Albobalboa With a Reminder of Recent History in Srebrenica

"Many women and girls suffered rape and sexual abuse and other forms of torture. According to the testimony of Zumra Šehomerovic:

The Serbs began at a certain point to take girls and young women out of the group of refugees. They were raped. The rapes often took place under the eyes of others and sometimes even under the eyes of the children of the mother. A Dutch soldier stood by and he simply looked around with a Walkman on his head. He did not react at all to what was happening. It did not happen just before my eyes, for I saw that personally, but also before the eyes of us all. The Dutch soldiers walked around everywhere. It is impossible that they did not see it.

There was a woman with a small baby a few months old. A Chetnik told the mother that the child must stop crying. When the child did not stop crying, he snatched the child away and cut its throat. Then he laughed. There was a Dutch soldier there who was watching. He did not react at all.

I saw yet more frightful things. For example, there was a girl, she must have been about nine years old. At a certain moment some Chetniks recommended to her brother that he rape the girl. He did not do it and I also think that he could not have done it for he was still just a child. Then they murdered that young boy. I have personally seen all that. I really want to emphasize that all this happened in the immediate vicinity of the base. In the same way I also saw other people who were murdered. Some of them had their throats cut. Others were beheaded.

Testimony of Ramiza Gurdić:

I saw how a young boy of about ten was killed by Serbs in Dutch uniform. This happened in front of my own eyes. The mother sat on the ground and her young son sat beside her. The young boy was placed on his mother's lap. The young boy was killed. His head was cut off. The body remained on the lap of the mother. The Serbian soldier placed the head of the young boy on his knife and showed it to everyone. … I saw how a pregnant woman was slaughtered. There were Serbs who stabbed her in the stomach, cut her open and took two small children out of her stomach and then beat them to death on the ground. I saw this with my own eyes.

Testimony of Kada Hotić:

There was a young woman with a baby on the way to the bus. The baby cried and a Serbian soldier told her that she had to make sure that the baby was quiet. Then the soldier took the child from the mother and cut its throat. I do not know whether Dutchbat soldiers saw that. … There was a sort of fence on the left-hand side of the road to Potocari. I heard then a young woman screaming very close by (4 or 5 meters away). I then heard another woman beg: "Leave her, she is only nine years old." The screaming suddenly stopped. I was so in shock that I could scarcely move. … The rumour later quickly circulated that a nine year old girl had been raped.

That night, a DutchBat medical orderly came across two Serb soldiers raping a young woman:

"[W]e saw two Serb soldiers, one of them was standing guard and the other one was lying on the girl, with his pants off. And we saw a girl lying on the ground, on some kind of mattress. There was blood on the mattress, even she was covered with blood. She had bruises on her legs. There was even blood coming down her legs. She was in total shock. She went totally crazy."

Bosnian Muslim refugees nearby could see the rape, but could do nothing about it because of Serb soldiers standing nearby. Other people heard women screaming, or saw women being dragged away. Several individuals were so terrified that they committed suicide by hanging themselves. Throughout the night and early the next morning, stories about the rapes and killings spread through the crowd and the terror in the camp escalated.

Screams, gunshots and other frightening noises were audible throughout the night and no one could sleep. Soldiers were picking people out of the crowd and taking them away: some returned; others did not. Witness T recounted how three brothers—one merely a child and the others in their teens—were taken out in the night. When the boys' mother went looking for them, she found them with their throats slit."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srebrenica_massacre

Not posting this for a discussion, just maybe someone that has missed it can gain some insight. It's in response to all the "pro-Yugoslav" Bosniaks, this is the work of your "Yugoslav brothers". Maybe the Bosniaks of Srebrenica need to be reminded of these historical facts?

Edit: Just for the sake of historical accuracy, major assistance to the Srebrenica massacres was given by the Dutch military, Greece, and Russia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutchbat
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Volunteer_Guard
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greece...rbia_relations

Last Online
    06-21-2023 @ 09:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bosnian
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Somaliland
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    TITOV SDP! 15 kila speed-a & Bakir's sunglasses
    Hero
    Gavrilo Princip, Mehmed Mehmedbašić, Roza Papo
    Religion
    Judaism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,463
    Given: 725

0 Not allowed!

I think that there aren't many Bosniaks who want to live with Serbs. When they talk about Yugoslavia and how it was good, I'm sure it's more about the strong leadership than living with others.

Last Online
    01-27-2020 @ 09:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Thracian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Rahovec
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Taxonomy
    Albanian
    Politics
    Anti-East
    Hero
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gold-Shekel View Post
    I think that there aren't many Bosniaks who want to live with Serbs. When they talk about Yugoslavia and how it was good, I'm sure it's more about the strong leadership than living with others.
    No, majority of them regarde the fall of Yugoslavia as a bad thing. They'd prefer a country shared with Serbs over having an independent country.

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

1 Not allowed!

Bosnia was part of Yugoslavia. It's seceded in violation of the Yugoslav constitution after the Muslims who made up 2/3 of the population voted in favour of independence in an illegal referendum and brought about a war with the Serb minority. Serbia did not invade Bosnia and Herzegovina or begin ethnically cleansing it of its majority.

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

0 Not allowed!

bunch of psychopaths
    the chetniks were even worse than the russians in ww2
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Raine View Post
    Bosnia was part of Yugoslavia. It's seceded in violation of the Yugoslav constitution after the Muslims who made up 2/3 of the population voted in favour of independence in an illegal referendum and brought about a war with the Serb minority. Serbia did not invade Bosnia and Herzegovina or begin ethnically cleansing it of its majority.
    Greeks partecipated in this horrible things. Shame on you.

Last Online
    01-27-2020 @ 09:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Thracian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Rahovec
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Taxonomy
    Albanian
    Politics
    Anti-East
    Hero
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

In violation of the Yugoslav constitution? Bosnia had the full right to secede.

You're the queen of bullshit so whatever. I'd prefer if you'd refrain from voicing your opinion on my threads though, I believe you are in need of a psychological check-up.

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laberia View Post
    Greeks partecipated in this horrible things. Shame on you.
    There is zero evidence that Greeks commited any crimes in Srebrenica. While the Albanian attrocities commited against the Serbs are well documented, and previously their collaboration with nazis and their attrocities against Greeks

Albanians commited all kinds of crimes against Serbs, ethnically cleansing nearly all Serbs from Kosovo. They didn't respect the human rights of over 200,000 Serbs that the islamic terrorist KLA started a war against and ethnically cleansed with the help of the Americans. Kosovo was a province of Serbia not a constituent state of Yugoslavia.

Kosovo's attempt to break away from Serbia has nothing whatsoever to do with human rights. It was and still is about them joining Albania, and being encouraged to do so by America in order to impress the Arabs who don't give a damn and never will. The Americans set the whole Kosovo business up in order to destabilise the Balkans in order to acquire new bases, and pretend they were helping Muslims in order to get the Arabs to support Israel.

There fact is that the Arabs don't give a damn about the Muslims of Kosovo or anywhere else and never have done. All they care about is their own region. The Americans don't have a clue about foreign affairs, especially in the Middle East and Europe.

That Serbs attacked and opressed the Albanians from Kosovo is one of the biggest, most outrageous LIES ever, on par with lies about the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. The Kosovans only started fleeing Kosovo after the Americans started bombing it and most of them were Serbs. Almost all of the Albanians claming to be from Kosovo who ended up in Britain and Europe as asylum seekers at the time were from ALBANIA proper, and most of them spoke Greek (and I speak from experience with them). They were all migrant workers that left Greece to take advantage of the situation.

Nato demanded the Serbs surrender all sovereignty to Kosovo. It was totally impossible for the Serbs to have accepted those terms. The War Criminal Kofi Annan tried to do the same in Cyprus and partition the island with a system of apartheid and ethnic cleansing including limiting the birth of Greek Cypriot children by imposing population quotas which would only have affected the Greek Cypriot majority by limiting them to between 6 and 18% of the population (whereas before they formed over 82%), denied them the right to education in their own language, and prevented them from returning to the homes they were ethnically cleansed from as well as illegally depriving them of their property rights and their right to appeal to the European Court of Human Rights which had previously upheld them.

So if Serbs now only make up 5% and in 1948 originally made up 25%-30% of the population, then it is clear that 400,000 Serbs were ethnically cleansed from Kosovo by the Albanians by 1995. The 1971 census only documents people with official residency of Kosovo. There were more Serbs there on top of them who were workers. If the Serbs had remained at 25% of the population then they would have numbered 500,000 in 1995. Now wait a moment, isn't 400,000 the number of people the Americans claimed were fleeing Kosovo when they started bombing it? Talk about committing genocide. It's the Kosovo Albanians and America and who committed the genocide in Kosovo and it was ALL EXCLUSIVELY DIRECTED AGAINST THE SERBS!
    Last edited by wvwvw; 05-30-2017 at 11:14 AM.

Last Online
    06-21-2023 @ 09:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bosnian
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Somaliland
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    TITOV SDP! 15 kila speed-a & Bakir's sunglasses
    Hero
    Gavrilo Princip, Mehmed Mehmedbašić, Roza Papo
    Religion
    Judaism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,463
    Given: 725

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Albobalboa View Post
    No, majority of them regarde the fall of Yugoslavia as a bad thing. They'd prefer a country shared with Serbs over having an independent country.
    Where exactly does it say that?

Bosniaks are already bothered that they have to live near Croats let alone Serbs.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

0 Not allowed!

There is zero evidence that Greeks commited any crimes in Srebrenica.!
    Raine, stop spamming. Instead posting boring and long copy-past, start to work because you have debts to pay. And don't forget, shave your beard.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information