Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,152
    Given: 2,395

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by All-In View Post
    who talked about brownness nonsense here ? she said that turks and iranians are not liked which is not true and her ethnicity is north african so I said that north africans are often not well integrated here and turks/iranians are better integrated and liked more . am I not allowed to say this ? why is she allowed to say what she says ? dude ...seriously ...
    Morrocan/Algerian contributions to the USA

Indian/Hindu contributions to the USA...i won't even touch on yoga

Banned
    Last Online
    06-03-2023 @ 02:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    Alevi Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Tunceli/Dersim - Turkey
    Country
    Samoa
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    something with E
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Med + Taurid (The Blade , Cybernautic , Eggyolk, Pribislav ,Commonsense,Kimbo)
    Politics
    ***! SALUTE TO THE WEST ASIAN RACE ! ***
    Hero
    my mom and siblings
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,515
    Given: 15,680

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ross.Beaumont View Post
    Morrocan/Algerian contributions to the USA...hookah lounges with bunch of dysgenic racial groups including White Americans...

Indian/Hindu contributions to the USA...i won't even touch on yoga

man I dont give a fuck lol . nobody talked about indians anyway so I dont know why you brought them up again

and I wont play the troll north africans game with you either sorry . what I said was not even meant to troll or insult anybody . I just wanted to make a counterargument and also tell her she is wrong with her comment about turks and iranians nothing more . she often trolls other people I noticed while I come up with actual facts and experience which I maybe should have kept to myself though . no need for drama and I didnt meant to be offensive either way

Account Deleted
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-11-2019 @ 01:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic, Caucasian, and Slavic
    Ethnicity
    50% Banana
    Ancestry
    West Asian, South-Central Asian, and Northeastern European
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    G2b1a
    mtDNA
    V
    Taxonomy
    Clark Kent with browner hair and a more Iranian nose
    Politics
    Progressive, but not the stupid kind
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,062
    Given: 6,146

0 Not allowed!

who talked about brownness nonsense here ? she said that turks and iranians are not liked which is not true and her ethnicity is north african so I said that north africans are often not well integrated here and turks/iranians are better integrated and liked more . am I not allowed to say this ? why is she allowed to say what she says ? dude ...seriously ...
    It doesn't matter if you're talking about brownnes or not, you're perpetrating negative stereotypes about an ethnic group in response to her doing the same, which is not right. You may not directly be doing that, but your attitude comes off as that when you spend 4 pages arguing about how integrated and more well liked you are by white people and how much Germans dislike an ENTIRE ethnicity because of the actions of a few. You literally sound like Ross.Beaumont when he talks about how well off and integrated Indians are in the US compared to other "brown ethniks and slavs."

Your signature is also so cringe. You wrote an entire paragraph about how you don't care about the stuff you talk about in your signature, yet you went on in another like 3 paragraphs ranting about what kurds in your area actually look like and the so called "myth" of kurds overlapping with persians. Seriously, get over yourself. If you actually didn't care, you would not be so triggered that you would make such a thing your signature. You get so offended whenever kurds from your area are associated with literally ANYBODY East or South of them, even it's like a mile east, but when someone talks about how Kurds are similar to people's North or West of them (besides Armenians) such as Georgians, ethnic Anatolians, Ashkenazi Jews, or Greeks, you feel less inclined to correct them or make a weak correcting statement like "yes, some of those people do pass among us, and some of us pass among them, but they are different." Vs when it's an ethnicity like Persian, Afghan, or Armenian when you go "NO! We do NOT overlap with them! That is a MYTH and only TROLLS like to say that and now I'm gonna make a 4 paragraph signature correcting you ignorant fools!!" The funny part is is that you could pass easily in Iran or Afghanistan.

Before, I used to get hung up on when people said afghans resemble south asians not because I felt insulted by that, but because that was misleading and because this is theapricity and not the actual world, so I knew/felt like it was said in a trolling context. But now, I don't care at all what people say in that regards, but you clearly still do and I think you care because you feel like you're being trolled and not because you're an OWD brown hater. But my advice to you is to just stop it anyways. I think you're a cool member, but your behavior and compassion towards people "browner" than you on this site is awful. You act like you share 0 things with anyone east or south of you but are fast talk about people who are North and west of you. I can't imagine how any human ignores a large portion of the world because they don't believe they look like them.
    Learn some about Afghans here
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...of-Afghanistan

Indian Genomics can be modeled by four-way populations, not two way populations. Read more in this thread:
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...tion-structure

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Alevi Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Tunceli/Dersim - Turkey
    Country
    Samoa
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    something with E
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    my mom and siblings
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Myanthropologies View Post
    It doesn't matter if you're talking about brownnes or not, you're perpetrating negative stereotypes about an ethnic group in response to her doing the same, which is not right. You may not directly be doing that, but your attitude comes off as that when you spend 4 pages arguing about how integrated and more well liked you are by white people and how much Germans dislike an ENTIRE ethnicity because of the actions of a few. You literally sound like Ross.Beaumont when he talks about how well off and integrated Indians are in the US compared to other "brown ethniks and slavs."

Your signature is also so cringe. You wrote an entire paragraph about how you don't care about the stuff you talk about in your signature, yet you went on in another like 3 paragraphs ranting about what kurds in your area actually look like and the so called "myth" of kurds overlapping with persians. Seriously, get over yourself. If you actually didn't care, you would not be so triggered that you would make such a thing your signature. You get so offended whenever kurds from your area are associated with literally ANYBODY East or South of them, even it's like a mile east, but when someone talks about how Kurds are similar to people's North or West of them (besides Armenians) such as Georgians, ethnic Anatolians, Ashkenazi Jews, or Greeks, you feel less inclined to correct them or make a weak correcting statement like "yes, some of those people do pass among us, and some of us pass among them, but they are different." Vs when it's an ethnicity like Persian, Afghan, or Armenian when you go "NO! We do NOT overlap with them! That is a MYTH and only TROLLS like to say that and now I'm gonna make a 4 paragraph signature correcting you ignorant fools!!" The funny part is is that you could pass easily in Iran or Afghanistan.

Before, I used to get hung up on when people said afghans resemble south asians not because I felt insulted by that, but because that was misleading and because this is theapricity and not the actual world, so I knew/felt like it was said in a trolling context. But now, I don't care at all what people say in that regards, but you clearly still do and I think you care because you feel like you're being trolled and not because you're an OWD brown hater. But my advice to you is to just stop it anyways. I think you're a cool member, but your behavior and compassion towards people "browner" than you on this site is awful. You act like you share 0 things with anyone east or south of you but are fast talk about people who are North and west of you. I can't imagine how any human ignores a large portion of the world because they don't believe they look like them.
    you got to be joking . SHE started talking bad about turks and iranians then I wrote what I wrote . funny how people are allowed to say shit but when they get contra from me I get blamed . fuck this ..and fuck you

I am doing my signature for educational reasons in case anybody is interested to know . and because I am fed up with the trolling and misinterpretation . I never denied overlap with persians (or afghans) either btw. but there are many differences and I have every right to point it out and every right to present my people instead of some disgusting trolls trying to do it with their agendas ...you understand me ? it is not you to decide . it seems I am not allowed to put the reality up because people will get butthurt for no reason ? dont compare me to you ok dont even dare ...your behaviour is/was totally different from mine

dont know what this has to to with the topic either . you fucktards can project your shit on me as much as you want but it is getting old . dont you worry we will have many good times from now on .

Account Deleted
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-11-2019 @ 01:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic, Caucasian, and Slavic
    Ethnicity
    50% Banana
    Ancestry
    West Asian, South-Central Asian, and Northeastern European
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    G2b1a
    mtDNA
    V
    Taxonomy
    Clark Kent with browner hair and a more Iranian nose
    Politics
    Progressive, but not the stupid kind
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,062
    Given: 6,146

0 Not allowed!

you got to be joking . SHE started talking bad about turks and iranians then I wrote what I wrote.
    So because she was racist, that means that you have to brag about how integrated Kurds are and how "backwards" North Africans apparently are in Germany??

funny how people are allowed to say shit but when they get contra from me I get blamed . fuck this ..and fuck you
    You know what's funny? Is that I used to tell you the same exact thing when I was defending myself from trolls some months ago, and you told me the same exact thing. Well I guess this is a taste of your own medicine, bitch. And the difference here is that you could have just said that Iranians and Kurds are integrated in Germany. You didn't have to say ANYTHING about North Africans, but you chose to crap on an entire ethnicity.

I am doing my signature for educational reasons in case anybody is interested to know . and because I am fed up with the trolling and misinterpretation . I never denied overlap with persians (or afghans) either btw. but there are many differences and I have every right to point it out and every right to present my people instead of some disgusting trolls trying to do it with their agendas ...you understand me ?
    You are clearly way too worked up over this. I have never seen you this worked up when someone compares Georgians to Kurds, Anatolians to Kurds, or other Mediterraneans to Kurds. What agenda even exists on this site that is even powerful enough to get so worked up over? (Besides the white supremacy and anti-semitism). Do you really think people give a shit about what Kurds look like or who they cluster with genetically? Do you really think that any of this has meaning in the real world? Because newsflash, it doesn't

it is not you to decide . it seems I am not allowed to put the reality up because people will get butthurt for no reason ? dont compare me to you ok dont even dare ...your behaviour is/was totally different from mine
    There is nothing wrong with educating people about it, just create a thread and put a link in your signature. All the extra paragraphs just reek of a massive insecurity complex. It's not bad to correct trolls either, but you're disrespecting people. You have attempted to correct people on their own ethnicities including my own like a 1,000 times. You are guilty of everything you're complaining about.

dont know what this has to to with the topic either . you fucktards can project your shit on me as much as you want but it is getting old . dont you worry we will have many good times from now on .
    M'kay
    Learn some about Afghans here
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...of-Afghanistan

Indian Genomics can be modeled by four-way populations, not two way populations. Read more in this thread:
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...tion-structure

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Alevi Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Tunceli/Dersim - Turkey
    Country
    Samoa
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    something with E
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    my mom and siblings
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

So because she was racist, that means that you have to brag about how integrated Kurds are and how "backwards" North Africans apparently are in Germany??
    first of all she trolls/insults other peoples left and right . and I didnt brag with anything ..if you see it as bragging it is not my fault . I just said that she is wrong with what she says and that she as a north african has no room to talk like that about turks/iranians and provided why that is . so what you are now basically telling me is "only because she did A you dont need to do B" which pretty much means that she can say whatever she wants and it is okay but when I say something it is not okay ...hmmm why the fuck is that ?

and WHY THE FUCK do I need to justify myself to you anyway ? what a joke

You know what's funny? Is that I used to tell you the same exact thing when I was defending myself from trolls some months ago, and you told me the same exact thing.
    no YOU know whats funny ? it is me who always helps you/afghans against trolls . this is the thank for it I guess . do you really think it is right what you do ? you can always criticize me but do you really think the way you talk to me and things you say to me is okay ? seriously wtf is going on

Well I guess this is a taste of your own medicine, bitch. And the difference here is that you could have just said that Iranians and Kurds are integrated in Germany. You didn't have to say ANYTHING about North Africans, but you chose to crap on an entire ethnicity.
    again what I said above . so she can say what she wants and I cant ? my aim was not even to insult her or anybody btw. I just pointed out how things are . but put that aside . the fact that I dont seem to have the right to say something back for whatever FUCKED up reason is noteworthy . I can imagine why that is though ...

You are clearly way too worked up over this. I have never seen you this worked up when someone compares Georgians to Kurds, Anatolians to Kurds, or other Mediterraneans to Kurds. What agenda even exists on this site that is even powerful enough to get so worked up over? (Besides the white supremacy and anti-semitism). Do you really think people give a shit about what Kurds look like or who they cluster with genetically? Do you really think that any of this has meaning in the real world? Because newsflash, it doesn't
    dont know what I am supposed to be worked up over to begin with . I am serious I dont know what exactly you accuse me of . when people compare us to a certain ethnicity then I will tell how things are . you were actually the one who compared us to georgians and whatnot often . it is me who often said that georgians as a whole/group look different and how they are the most euro leaning west asians etc. etc. . I also said that we are darker than south europeans for example when tooting carmen posted a pigmentation map where it showed south europe and west asia as the same pigmentation . guess why ? because I am 1. honest and 2. I dont see dark = bad unlike the afghans running around in several forums with the "muh iranic we not south asian" shit (I dont view afghans as south asians but you get my point) . and "Anatolians to Kurds" ...lol dude . "other mediterraneans" ...huh ? I dont understand what this is supposed to mean exactly

and we overlap with other west asian peoples including georgians too is that ta bad thing to say ? am I supposed to say we overlap with angry negritos so I will be free of dealing with this bullshit right now ?

and if people dont "give a shit" then they shall not click on it ..simple as that . I put it into a spoiler for a reason . I actually prefer when people dont care about us believe me this .

There is nothing wrong with educating people about it, just create a thread and put a link in your signature. All the extra paragraphs just reek of a massive insecurity complex. It's not bad to correct trolls either, but you're disrespecting people. You have attempted to correct people on their own ethnicities including my own like a 1,000 times. You are guilty of everything you're complaining about.
    it seems it is . what I have in my signature is nothing that is of insulting or offending material . and I dont know why it should reek of massive insecurity complex . I am just putting things how they are and provide stuff that support it . since we are on a forum that has taxonomy and genetics section which people are interested in I give information about both in my signature about my people and if people dont care they shall not click on it simple as that . didnt know that it is such a big crime tbh

Last Online
    05-05-2021 @ 11:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Arberor
    Ancestry
    Shqipėri
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    St Albans