Thread: White Puerto Ricans vs White Cubans,why are cubans such assholes?

Banned
    Last Online
    02-02-2018 @ 10:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Muskogean-Celto-Romance-Sahelian-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    choctaw amerindian,Louisiana creole,dutch
    Country
    Netherlands
    Taxonomy
    White Mediterennean Phenotype (image below)V
    Politics
    Moneyless voluntary Communes no government
    Hero
    Takla Haymanot,pope kyrillos the sixth miracle worker,Saint Minas,shenouda the archimandriti
    Religion
    Miaphysite Orthodox christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 273
    Given: 118

0 Not allowed!

Default White Puerto Ricans vs White Cubans,why are cubans such assholes?

Why are white Cubans such assholes?most of the ones I've met were Racist and White Supremacist when they're not even White(They're Canarian mixed with ancient Berbers and africans)they hate Amerindians and They hate Blacks.The mulatto and black cubans otoh are more proud of their african ancestry compared to say dominicans,but that is a different discussion.

I LOL when I see clearly afroasiatic berberic canarian cubans post on stormfront decrying the loss of their oppression against Blacks in the good old days of Batista's Cuban Government.

Compare them to White puerto ricans who Aren't Racist republican assholes and openly acknowledge their Ethnicness and are more Chill in General,why the difference?why are Jibaro white ricans and ''white''Cubans so different from each other Despite being from the same source(Canary Islands)?

When I say White I mean so purely Phenotypically,I'm sure they have both minor levels of Amerindian and Black ancestry like all Latin Americans,and Semitic(Moor,Judeo-Carthiginian) or Afroasiatic ancestry(Berber) in General like all Canarians.

Cuba Can be compared in this way to highland Colombia or pacific colombia where the ''Whites''and ''Blacks''both claim to be purely european or African and hate one another despite them both being Triracials in different Degrees.

Puerto Rico to me is just a extension of Venezuela and Coastal colombia.it doesn't belong in the crazy Caribbean.

Last Online
    11-18-2017 @ 10:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin
    Ethnicity
    Iberian + Italian
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 29

0 Not allowed!

I wouldn't call it "arrogance" as much as I call it decency: White Cubans are/were mostly willing to integrate in America, just as non-WASP Whites did in the past.

Unfortunately, identity politics has created this stupid "Hispanic" identity and most of those Hispanics whose ancestry is European (or mostly) seem keen to sticking to it, to bringing up their kids speaking Spanish in an English-speaking country, and bitching all the time about how they are discriminated against when they are the ones unwilling to make an effort to integrate. Of course, how good is it to integrate and prosper (as it happened to Cubans), when Affirmative Action is a far more better altenative?

Thread Information