Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Austria and USA racial differences.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-22-2020 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,458
    Given: 7,646

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Many famous African-Americans clearly have some White ancestry, MLK being a particularly prime example.
    I think you mean Malcolm X, because MLK looked straight up black and would be able to fit in Africa
    Malcolm X had recent white ancestry because I think it was his grandmother who was raped by a white man, I think that explained his hatred for white people
    he was also a ginger

a lot of the pro-black and anti-white leaders were usually the atypical type of blacks, usually had recent euro ancestry or had euro facial features
    such as the case of Huey P. Newton who is the co-founder of the Black Panther Party

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,130
    Given: 58,889

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito's Way View Post
    I think you mean Malcolm X, because MLK looked straight up black and would be able to fit in Africa
    Malcolm X had recent white ancestry because I think it was his grandmother who was raped by a white man, I think that explained his hatred for white people
    he was also a ginger

a lot of the pro-black and anti-white leaders were usually the atypical type of blacks, usually had recent euro ancestry or had euro facial features
    such as the case of Huey P. Newton who is the co-founder of the Black Panther Party

Roma like Malcolm X
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    “The patriot, like the Christian, must learn that to bear revilings and persecutions is a part of his duty; and in proportion as the trial is severe, firmness under it becomes more requisite and praiseworthy.” ~ Thomas Jefferson, 1805

Individualist Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-13-2019 @ 02:25 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian & Yankee
    Ancestry
    Maternal: Norway Paternal: Massachusetts
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Connecticut
    Politics
    Conservative
    Hero
    Marcus Tullius Cicero and Nikola Tesla
    Religion
    agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,884
    Given: 1,005

1 Not allowed!

As far as the black race is concerned, they are not a major element of the population of any European nation as they are of the US. They have never (except in ancient Rome, and even there, the "Nubians" were few) been slaves in any European country, though they have been in the Spanish plantations on the Caribbean islands. Rabble-rousers seeking personal gain have stirred black resentment over slavery which ended 150 years ago, from which the blacks were liberated by WHITE men, to whom they have never shown any gratitude.

Are immigrants sneaking into European countries by wading or swimming across rivers forming boundary lines ? Mexican
    emigrants have been crossing the Rio Grande in this fashion for decades , thus entering the USA illegally. It is for that reason that "wetbacks" are disliked so.

Do any European countries offer highly attractive free benefits to immigrants, at the taxpayers' expense, as the US does ?
    No one here objects to legal immigration, but we are infuriated by those who increase our tax burden by sneaking in across the borders.

That is my take on the issued.
    "This is not my time; this is not my world; these are not my people." - Martin H. Francis

Last Online
    01-10-2019 @ 05:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Vlach
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ancestry
    Blökumenn
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Hero
    Vlad The Impala
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,070
    Given: 899

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito's Way View Post
    also biracial children (black/white) are seen as biracial and not as black in europe
    while in america they are automatically black

theres a video of some Afram guy interviewing black french people and there was this mulatta girl he was interviewing, I guess he wanted to label her as a black woman but she kept correcting him by claiming she was biracial and not black. That was a shocking experience to him because in America, mulattoes are seen as black
    Not really. I had a childhood friend who was biracial (black dad, white blonde mom) and we all saw him as black, not as biracial. We didn't give a shit, though. Boy was cool and smart.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,130
    Given: 58,889

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grishnack View Post
    Not really. I had a childhood friend who was biracial (black dad, white blonde mom) and we all saw him as black, not as biracial. We didn't give a shit, though. Boy was cool and smart.
    did you saw him as romanian? and what about a half arab? i knew a half arab, whos mother was austrian and he grew up with his austrian mother and his austrian grandfather, no one ever questioned his austrianess not even the nazis. they said once austria is his country, because there was a argument and they said we dont want foreigners in our country and he and one other punk said "this is our country too" and the nazis "yes its yours too" eventhough he is half arab. the same is with a quadroon, who is seen as austrian fully. he looks a bit arab with nappy hair but is not that dark. looks light quadroon, people see him as austrian with exotic touch.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    “The patriot, like the Christian, must learn that to bear revilings and persecutions is a part of his duty; and in proportion as the trial is severe, firmness under it becomes more requisite and praiseworthy.” ~ Thomas Jefferson, 1805

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 01:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,248
    Given: 4,031

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Svipdag View Post
    As far as the black race is concerned, they are not a major element of the population of any European nation as they are of the US. They have never (except in ancient Rome, and even there, the "Nubians" were few) been slaves in any European country, though they have been in the Spanish plantations on the Caribbean islands. Rabble-rousers seeking personal gain have stirred black resentment over slavery which ended 150 years ago, from which the blacks were liberated by WHITE men, to whom they have never shown any gratitude.

Are immigrants sneaking into European countries by wading or swimming across rivers forming boundary lines ? Mexican
    emigrants have been crossing the Rio Grande in this fashion for decades , thus entering the USA illegally. It is for that reason that "wetbacks" are disliked so.

Do any European countries offer highly attractive free benefits to immigrants, at the taxpayers' expense, as the US does ?
    No one here objects to legal immigration, but we are infuriated by those who increase our tax burden by sneaking in across the borders.

That is my take on the issued.
    We need a strong border; if we do not enforce the immigration laws and enforce a border,,, the question is do we really have a country?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Thracian, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian/ Norwegian mix
    Ancestry
    Romanian (mother), Norwegian(father)
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Oslo
    Y-DNA
    R-L48
    mtDNA
    W
    Politics
    Centrist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,426
    Given: 4,139

1 Not allowed!

Here in Norway we usually categorize people based upon ethnicity but also religion. Somalis for example are not really "black" like the christian SSA. They also look different so they are often put into the "Muslim" category before the "black/ African" one. Unlike in Britain no Norwegian refers to himself/ herself as a "hvit nordmann/ white Norwegian" only as a ethnic Norwegian so we don't have the stupid arguments about how "Keep Polish vermin out" signs isn't "really racist" because Poles are white on a gov. questionnaire. Everything is ethnicity based and bonds are "natural". That means that Norwegians will feel closer to a Pole rather than a Paki not because they belong to the same race officially, but due to the Pole being culturally and genetically (which transfers into looks) closer. This system basically means that in Norway if you're a Pole, Bulgarian, Spaniard or any other kind of European that's a recent immigrant you're still considered very foreign because you aren't considered "white", but Polish, Spanish, Bulgarian etc. Only the ones born in Norway that talk without an accent and have a clue about Norwegian culture benefits from being closer to Norwegians culturally and looks-wise.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Atlantid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RN97 View Post
    Here in Norway we usually categorize people based upon ethnicity but also religion. Somalis for example are not really "black" like the christian SSA. They also look different so they are often put into the "Muslim" category before the "black/ African" one. Unlike in Britain no Norwegian refers to himself/ herself as a "hvit nordmann/ white Norwegian" only as a ethnic Norwegian so we don't have the stupid arguments about how "Keep Polish vermin out" signs isn't "really racist" because Poles are white on a gov. questionnaire. Everything is ethnicity based and bonds are "natural". That means that Norwegians will feel closer to a Pole rather than a Paki not because they belong to the same race officially, but due to the Pole being culturally and genetically (which transfers into looks) closer. This system basically means that in Norway if you're a Pole, Bulgarian, Spaniard or any other kind of European that's a recent immigrant you're still considered very foreign because you aren't considered "white", but Polish, Spanish, Bulgarian etc. Only the ones born in Norway that talk without an accent and have a clue about Norwegian culture benefits from being closer to Norwegians culturally and looks-wise.
    One of my American friends went to visit Norway and she said the people were rude and arrogant, especially when they found out she was an American. However, I know her and another person who loved going to Spain and loved the hospitality the Spanish offered. One American friend of mine said the Spaniards offer their house to stay at and wanted them over for dinner.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Thracian, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian/ Norwegian mix
    Ancestry
    Romanian (mother), Norwegian(father)
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Oslo
    Y-DNA
    R-L48
    mtDNA
    W
    Politics
    Centrist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,426
    Given: 4,139

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith View Post
    One of my American friends went to visit Norway and she said the people were rude and arrogant, especially when they found out she was an American. However, I know her and another person who loved going to Spain and loved the hospitality the Spanish offered. One American friend of mine said the Spaniards offer their house to stay at and wanted them over for dinner.
    They're not rude and arrogant, Norwegians are pretty cold and introverted. There is a idea here that if you're on a emptyish bus and you sit next to someone rather than finding a seat with no one beside you're the worst. IDK what your friend was talking about though. Rude and arrogant in what way? You won't really make friends with sober Norwegians like that, but that's just how the culture is. Norwegians are basically quite cold and independent. That can be mistaken for being rude, Norwegians rarely take in strangers like you'd find other Europeans do, but that's just the way it is here.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Atlantid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RN97 View Post
    They're not rude and arrogant, Norwegians are pretty cold and introverted. There is a idea here that if you're on a emptyish bus and you sit next to someone rather than finding a seat with no one beside you're the worst. IDK what your friend was talking about though. Rude and arrogant in what way? You won't really make friends with sober Norwegians like that, but that's just how the culture is. Norwegians are basically quite cold and independent. That can be mistaken for being rude, Norwegians rarely take in strangers like you'd find other Europeans do, but that's just the way it is here.
    Introverted people could be seen as rude. It is probably just a culturally difference.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information