PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
All sodomites go to the hell! - Page 6

View Poll Results: Do you think a sodomy/faggotry is a sin/wrong/an abomination?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

14 70.00%
  • No

6 30.00%
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: All sodomites go to the hell!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,956
    Given: 11,667

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Segata Sanshiro View Post
    Christianity is a very violent religion, it just has been tamed by the enlightenment and the humanist movement. Jesus was a violent figure, the Romans just stoped him before he could engage in full rebellion. Christianity is just as violent as Islam, but it's been neutered like Al-Bosni said.
    Hard to say. He did chase out merchants from the temple which wasn't exactly an act of self-defence. That's pretty much it.

As for early Christian violence. Christian mobs did lynch Hypatia, just because they had the numbers allowing themselves to.

In our modern world Islam is clearly the most violent and Islam was violent since day one too.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-20-2018 @ 11:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euramerasian
    Ethnicity
    Mexican
    Ancestry
    1/4 Spanish; 1/4 Japanese; 1/4 German; 1/4 Amerindian
    Country
    France
    Region
    Pays de la Loire
    Politics
    She said, "Don't make others suffer for your personal hatred."
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,226
    Given: 456

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielion View Post
    Hard to say. He did chase out merchants from the temple which wasn't exactly an act of self-defence. That's pretty much it.

As for early Christian violence. Christian mobs did lynch Hypatia, just because they had the numbers allowing themselves to.

In our modern world Islam is clearly the most violent and Islam was violent since day one too.
    He also commanded his followers to buy weapons. Even going as far as to tell them to sell their clothes to buy swords. As well, his parables about the comming of the kingdom of god speak of large scale slaughter of those who are deemed enemies, with such memorable quotes as "bring forth the enemies of my rulership and slaughter them before me"

Account Deleted
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-11-2019 @ 01:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic, Caucasian, and Slavic
    Ethnicity
    50% Banana
    Ancestry
    West Asian, South-Central Asian, and Northeastern European
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    G2b1a
    mtDNA
    V
    Taxonomy
    Clark Kent with browner hair and a more Iranian nose
    Politics
    Progressive, but not the stupid kind
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,062
    Given: 6,146

1 Not allowed!

I believe that if a person is a good person, doesn't harm others, and respects others, then they won't go to hell. In islam, it says that God is very merciful, thus he understands that not everyone will have knowledge of or know of islam. I think the same with Christianity.

Most importantly, be a good person from the bottom of your heart.
    Learn some about Afghans here
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...of-Afghanistan

Indian Genomics can be modeled by four-way populations, not two way populations. Read more in this thread:
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...tion-structure

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2017 @ 07:46 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Taxonomy
    Who cares?
    Politics
    Non-aligned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,266
    Given: 1,491

0 Not allowed!

Over the centuries of Judaism, Christianity and Islam, what proportion of "sodomites" has ever been executed for their sin? It has happened (and in the Islamic world continues to happen) but overall it would have to be miniscule. I can only conclude that the laws against it and other sexual sins in all three religions were intended primarily as a deterrent, for the sake of a stable, cohesive and productive society based on the family unit. Religions are part of an attempt to harness our nature for that purpose, but it is impossible to completely eliminate sexual "sin". Sodomy, adultery, fornication etc. will always happen.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-03-2021 @ 06:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Poland
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 191

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith View Post
    Jesus never discussed killing anybody ever in the bible, this is bullshit.

Read the Bible first, because you're writing lies.

Jesus condemned Jews, because they didn't want
    to stoned degenerate children as law of God commanded.
    Moreover, he taught that all commandments of Jehovah
    are saint and perfect, including put to death sodomites,
    fornicators, murderers, rapists, idolaters etc.

And the most important thing is, that when Jesus comeback,
    he will kill all bad people.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-29-2021 @ 09:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Japhethite: Indoeuropean. Sarmatian. Poldeutsch.
    Ancestry
    Rzeczpospolita - the only Republic which was a Kingdom.
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    Singen.
    Religion
    Christian Yahwism aka Arianism.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,490
    Given: 10,741

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post
    Christianity while bigoted isn't about violence , but helping others
    Christian Salvation Army:

Muslim army...

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,269
    Given: 13,631

0 Not allowed!

He commanded believers to bring enemies of the kingdom of god before him to be slaughteted
    No he did not dumbass. One has to be very stupid to think that.

"But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father in heaven. Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn ‘A man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.' " Matthew 10:33-35
    Stupid Muslimes like yourself just love this verse to justify their subhuman prophet. The sword stands for division (and metaphorically used for the division in the Bible) since it is a weapon which divides as it is evident when you look at the entire passage. Also, lets take a look at Luke's account compared to Matthew's account:
    Luke 12:49-53
    I have come to cast fire upon the Earth; and how I wish it were already kindled! But I have a baptism to undergo, and how distressed I am until it is accomplished! Do you suppose that I came to grant peace on earth? I tell you, no, but rather division; for from now on five members in one household will be divided, three against two and two against three. They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.
    When you compare these verses with other verses it is evident that Jesus spoke of social division. People would be leaving their religions to become Christians and because of that they would be hated by others including family and persecuted. People thought that since Messiah is here things will be finally better for them, but in order not to have false hopes Jesus told them that he did not come to bring peace to Earth, but a division. Jesus came to sow seeds and when the time is right to harvest weeds and destroy the wheat (the Second Coming).

"But as for those my enemies, who would not have me reign over them, bring them hither, and kill them before me" - Luke 19:27
    In the The Parable of the Ten Minas Jesus is the is king in this parable, but that most certainly does not mean Christians should slay infidels. Jesus' words are quite clear on this compared to a parable. Jesus' last commandment during the Supper was just to love one another because that is how people will know that apostoles are his disciples. Btw this parable resonates with the Parable of Sower and the Parable of the Talents and they speak of Jesus' earthly ministry and the Second Coming. So, most definitely Christians should uphold the commandments given to them by Jesus and most definitely not kill infidels like Muslimes do it. It would be Jesus during the Second Coming who would destroy (in body and soul as it is written) the wicked those evil in thought and purpose.

"Then Jesus asked them, “When I sent you without purse, bag or sandals, did you lack anything?”

“Nothing,” they answered.

He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one." - Luke 22:35-36
    Stupid strikes again.
    34 Jesus answered, “I tell you, Peter, before the rooster crows today, you will deny three times that you know me.”

35 Then Jesus asked them, “When I sent you without purse, bag or sandals, did you lack anything?”

“Nothing,” they answered.

36 He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. 37 It is written: ‘And he was numbered with the transgressors’; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment.”

38 The disciples said, “See, Lord, here are two swords.”

“That’s enough!” he replied.
    Jesus taught that even self-defence is not a holy act and you want to tell us that Jesus said to kill people. Are two swords enough for 12 men? No they are not. The purpose of the swords is written in the text, the bolded part. It has to do with prophecy of Isaiah about Messiah.

Isaiah 53
    Spoiler!

First we must ask, why did Jesus want them to buy swords? It seems unlikely that Jesus’ instructions were intended to prepare his disciples for armed conflict and self defense, because two swords does not seem to be “enough,” as Jesus put it, to defend twelve men. In fact, in the passage itself Jesus explained the purpose for the swords. Jesus instructed his disciples to buy the swords, “for it is written: ‘he was numbered with the transgressors.’”

Here, Jesus referenced Isaiah 53:12, which contains one of the many Old Testament prophesies concerning the life of the Messiah. Jesus wanted the swords present when he was arrested, because the presence of the swords would indicate to those arresting him that he was one of the “transgressors,” that he was leading a violent rebellion. Jesus again referenced this while he was being arrested:

Matthew 26:55-56: At that time Jesus said to the crowd, “Am I leading a rebellion, that you have come out with swords and clubs to capture me? Every day I sat in the temple courts teaching, and you did not arrest me. But this has all taken place that the writings of the prophets might be fulfilled.”

In this passage, Jesus acknowledged that all this was taking place so “that the writings of the prophets might be fulfilled.”

The disciples did not understand this, and as Jesus was being arrested, Peter attempted to defend him by reaching for one of the swords, and striking the servant of the High Priest, cutting off his ear. Jesus miraculously healed the wound, and then rebuked Peter:

Matthew 26:52-53: “Put your sword back in its place… for all who take the sword will die by the sword. Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will provide me with more than twelve legions of angels?”

Peter’s actions could certainly be considered a just use of defensive violence. Jesus, an innocent man, was about to be given into the hands of an angry mob. Using one of the swords Jesus told him to buy, Peter attempted to rescue his friend. Jesus, however, rebuked Peter and rebuked this use of defensive violence. Later at his trial before Pilate, Jesus made a comment which explained his condemnation of Peter’s actions:

John 18:36: My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then my servants would fight…
    If Jesus’ kingdom were of this world, his servants could use defensive violence when attacked. However, Jesus’ kingdom is not of this world.

Many argue that Jesus had to die on the cross, and this is why his disciples could not defend him. It must be noted, however, that the reason Jesus gave for not fighting was not that he had to die on the cross, but that his kingdom was not of this world. In contrast to the kingdoms of the world, Jesus’ servants do not fight; His kingdom is built around love and the love of enemies. Jesus specifically forbade Peter from using the sword, but his wording was universal:

Matthew 26:52: “Put your sword back in its place… for all who take the sword will die by the sword.”

This same denunciation of “the sword” is found in the book of Revelation, specifically applied to all followers of Christ:

Revelation 13:9-10: He who has an ear, let him hear… He who kills with the sword will be killed with the sword. This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of the saints.

In this passage, the same comment Jesus made prohibiting the defense of himself is explicitly applied to all “who has an ear.” Indeed, refraining from using violent self-defense against an approaching enemy does require “patient endurance and faithfulness.”

Jesus’ followers appear to have gotten the message, because although Jesus told them to buy swords in Luke 22, we never again read of the disciples carrying swords or physically defending themselves. Acts 8:1 tells us that a “great persecution broke out against the church.” Throughout the rest of the book of Acts, and the rest of the New Testament in general, we read of Christians facing persecution from mobs, religious authorities, and governmental authorities. Most of the Apostles met a martyr’s death, but instead of using defensive violence, they showed love towards their enemies.

Acts 7:60: …“Lord, do not hold this sin against them!”…

Although faced with great persecution, the Apostles followed the lead of Jesus and Stephen, facing their enemies with love while rejecting the sword. Here are the Apostles in their own words:

Romans 12:14: Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.

Romans 12:17-21: Do not repay anyone evil for evil… live at peace with everyone. Do not take revenge, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord. On the contrary: “If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink…” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

1 Thessalonians 5:9: God did not appoint us to wrath…

1 Thessalonians 5:15: Make sure that no one back evil for evil, but always pursue what is good both for yourselves and for all.

James 1:20: The wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God.

1 Peter 3:9-11: Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult, but with blessing …turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it
    And you want to tell us that Jesus instructed apostoles or people to fight and kill the non-believers.

And in reference to this "Then said Jesus unto him, "Put your sword back into it's place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword." Where Jesus has commanded his followers to buy swords if they do not already have them.
    Stupid.

Christianity is a very violent religion, it just has been tamed by the enlightenment and the humanist movement. Jesus was a violent figure, the Romans just stoped him before he could engage in full rebellion. Christianity is just as violent as Islam, but it's been neutered like Al-Bosni said.
    It is quite obvious reading the New Testament that Christianity is a very peaceful religion. Christianity is not easy or simple religion and can be easily taken out of the context by stupid people like you. All those verses you quoted are the ones quoted by stupid Muslimes, taken out of context to justify their subhuman ways. It is quite evident that Jesus was not a violent figure. More logical explanation would be that you are very dumb, ignorant and blind rather than that Jesus was a violent figure. Shitslam founded by subhuman since day one on the other hand is one violent religion. Islam waged war from day one starting with your subhuman, pedophile, head chopping prophet of yours Muhammad and war continued with Caliphates in accordance with words of your subhuman prophet.
    Last edited by Insuperable; 06-18-2017 at 01:48 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-24-2018 @ 05:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Islam
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,190
    Given: 1,121

1 Not allowed!

Aside from Romans stopping Jesus before he engaged in full rebellion, he also didn't have that many followers either, he didn't garner a sufficient amount of power. The Prophet was also "peaceful" during the Mecca period, not until the Medina period when Muslims garnered enough strength and became numerically numerous did the conquest of Mecca proceed.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,269
    Given: 13,631

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stannis View Post

Read the Bible first, because you're writing lies.

Jesus condemned Jews, because they didn't want
    to stoned degenerate children as law of God commanded.
    Moreover, he taught that all commandments of Jehovah
    are saint and perfect, including put to death sodomites,
    fornicators, murderers, rapists, idolaters etc.
    You are the one who is writing lies you fucking moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Stannis View Post
    And the most important thing is, that when Jesus comeback,he will kill all bad people.
    Which has nothing to do with people killing non-believers. Jesus clearly set an example to follow. Those who upheld his commandments or truly repented are the ones who will not be 'desroyed' by the brightness of Jesus' coming and those commandments are the opposite of what you and ignorant Rethel are saying they are. It is written more than once that God is the one who brings judgement.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-13-2024 @ 02:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Ancestry
    Diverse
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Minas Gerais
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid-Iranid-Faelid
    Politics
    Pragmathic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,154
    Given: 1,061

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Rethel of Retheley View Post
    Christian Salvation Army:

Muslim army...

Eh, There is a beneficent muslim association in my city:

And christians are also capable to do bad things also... against christian...

I will not put more gore pics about mafias and cartels here.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information