Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of the traditional woman...

Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 02:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28,799
    Given: 25,904

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lionel View Post
    Muslims are an incredibly generous demographic in terms of their treatment of women.

This whole outcry at the return of the traditional woman is futile. Human women will most likely be replaced within a century by synthetic women, at the rate technological and scientific advancements are proceeding. I'm not saying that's a good thing, but it is extremely likely to happen.
    Artificial Intelligence is advancing at unparalleled bounds. In 30 years, they will have robots who essentially function close enough to humans, although their emotional capabilities will probably still be undeveloped. But in 60-80 years, I can see a world where most incels will just get a hot supermodel female robot who is completely devoted and obedient and eschew relationships with real women.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito's Way View Post
    A traditional marriage only works when a nigga has enough money to take care of his wifey and children, and lets be real, majority of this generation can't do that so they go look for a independent mami who has her own career, job, house and car. Thankfully I have a good career and I get paid very well, I told my girlfriend that when we get married, I don't want her working, she agreed to be a housewife.

That hoe on the video is working so shes not a traditional woman at all, traditional woman needs to keep living with her parents until the man ask for her hand for marriage, then the hoe can get married and live with the nigga, then she gotta be a housewife and take care of the children and home while her daddy is out making bread so they can live good

most traditional women are gold diggers, they wont just settle with any bum, they will want a nigga who can provide for THEIR needs and their needs are a whole lot

so you either want a traditional woman who you will take care of financially
    or an independent mami who will pitch in cash
    I agree. She's full of shit half the time she talks, although she sometimes makes sense too.

But let's be real, the economy is getting harder and harder for the Middle Class to survive. People are doing shitty gigs like driving Uber just to make ends meet, while technology continues to decimate entire industries. Just being a home maker is no longer an option for the vast majority of women.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito's Way View Post
    A traditional marriage only works when a nigga has enough money to take care of his wifey and children, and lets be real, majority of this generation can't do that so they go look for a independent mami who has her own career, job, house and car. Thankfully I have a good career and I get paid very well, I told my girlfriend that when we get married, I don't want her working, she agreed to be a housewife.

That hoe on the video is working so shes not a traditional woman at all, traditional woman needs to keep living with her parents until the man ask for her hand for marriage, then the hoe can get married and live with the nigga, then she gotta be a housewife and take care of the children and home while her daddy is out making bread so they can live good

most traditional women are gold diggers, they wont just settle with any bum, they will want a nigga who can provide for THEIR needs and their needs are a whole lot

so you either want a traditional woman who you will take care of financially
    or an independent mami who will pitch in cash
    I agree. She's full of shit half the time she talks, although she sometimes makes sense too.

But let's be real, the economy is getting harder and harder for the Middle Class to survive. People are doing shitty gigs like driving Uber just to make ends meet, while technology continues to decimate entire industries. Just being a home maker is no longer an option for the vast majority of women.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,410
    Given: 12,606

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin View Post
    It happens but maybe you need some marriage counseling
    Bitches be crazy...

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,410
    Given: 12,606

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Bitches be crazy...

[video=youtube;89TT_ui5hhQ]https
    Men aren't any better.

This is totally me if I was a father.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-22-2017 @ 01:03 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    English, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 3

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    Artificial Intelligence is advancing at unparalleled bounds. In 30 years, they will have robots who essentially function close enough to humans, although their emotional capabilities will probably still be undeveloped. But in 60-80 years, I can see a world where most incels will just get a hot supermodel female robot who is completely devoted and obedient and eschew relationships with real women.
    Also if you consider the fact that they will be fertile, women will go extinct. As women will have no use anymore.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lionel View Post
    Also if you consider the fact that they will be fertile, women will go extinct. As women will have no use anymore.
    With technology like artificial wombs and cloning advancing at a rapid clip, along with AI and robotics, I think that robot wives will absolutely become mainstream. Of course, it will be seen as creepy, but eventually it will probably become ever present.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/health/201...orig-vstan.cnn

For men, the greatest satisfaction they feel in a relationship is when a woman respects and admires them. In postmodern societies, it is increasingly difficult for men to compete for women, thereby increasing the levels of incels in society. If you're an incel who is not particularly successful, why would you settle for a plain looking woman who will nag you and demand shit from you, when you could have a very pleasant existence with a robotic woman who looks like a supermodel and is programmed to worship you? People will drift ever farther into the realm of fantasy and detached from an organic, biological existence.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-22-2017 @ 01:03 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    English, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

"why would you settle for a plain looking woman who will nag you and demand shit from you"

Are you implying that it's a bad thing to not want this in your life?

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 06:18 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,549
    Given: 27,895

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    With technology like artificial wombs and cloning advancing at a rapid clip, along with AI and robotics, I think that robot wives will absolutely become mainstream. Of course, it will be seen as creepy, but eventually it will probably become ever present.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/health/201...orig-vstan.cnn

For men, the greatest satisfaction they feel in a relationship is when a woman respects and admires them. In postmodern societies, it is increasingly difficult for men to compete for women, thereby increasing the levels of incels in society. If you're an incel who is not particularly successful, why would you settle for a plain looking woman who will nag you and demand shit from you, when you could have a very pleasant existence with a robotic woman who looks like a supermodel and is programmed to worship you? People will drift ever farther into the realm of fantasy and detached from an organic, biological existence.
    Will there be attractive robotic men in the future to satisfy single females who can't find a decent man in life?

I wouldn't ever want to replace my gorgeous and charismatic boyfriend with a robotic machine. I think I'd die from a broken heart without him as he's unique and irreplacable.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Banned
    Last Online
    05-20-2018 @ 11:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euramerasian
    Ethnicity
    Mexican
    Ancestry
    1/4 Spanish; 1/4 Japanese; 1/4 German; 1/4 Amerindian
    Country
    France
    Region
    Pays de la Loire
    Politics
    She said, "Don't make others suffer for your personal hatred."
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,226
    Given: 456

0 Not allowed!

The "traditional" woman is a parasite who takes resources from her society while contributing nothing but more resource sinks while doing nothing to aide her community's production.

The modern working woman who can function with or without depending on a man is better for us all. Those who advocate for this gender role are commiting the social equivalent of intentionally infecting themself with a Tapeworm for a positive benefit

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information