Valley girls giving blowjobs for Louboutins
    Relationship Status
    Dating Evan Peters
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,852
    Given: 3,187

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    Actually, my face was ruined by bike accident where my brains were sticking out, dumbass. I had two facial reconstrucions surgeries, wouldn't wish it to my greatest enemies.

Yes, you are subhuman, not because of your race, but because of your low language and spam that pollute many threads. I'm sick of clows like you insulting me because of your hatred for colonials who abused your ancestors.
    Slavs never took part in it. Now go away!
    Yeah, get the fuck out of here.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,720
    Given: 43,625

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Heathers View Post
    Yeah, get the fuck out of here.
    Fuck off you ! I'm staying here

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,720
    Given: 43,625

1 Not allowed!

Black crimes against Croatians

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-27-2022 @ 08:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Great Britain
    Religion
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,628
    Given: 697

2 Not allowed!

That's interesting, because I remember saying plenty of times "I think someone is white if they look white, whether they're 70%, 80% or 90% European", and then I said people in Britain usually asked if I was Italian or Spaniard (because I'm tall, I've got olive skin and brown hair and eyes).

BUT you, Argentano and most of the other Latinos were like "oh no, White is someone who is over 85% European.. it doesn't matter if someone looks European, if they're under 85% European they're not White".. and I'm like ok I disagree but whatever

anddd now you've got a test putting YOU at under 85% European, when you always thought you'd be above that.. so what will your reaction be? That's interesting

As expected, I just saw that you said that "even if I'm not over 85% European most people see me as White so whatever" and I'm like that's EXACTLY what I said so many times?????

So yes, see? I was right all along my dear

Ps: Also it's funny that we've argued because I've had to DEFEND African-descended people from you.. which now seems pretty ridiculous considering I'm under 0.5% SSA and you're 8% SSA according to this.

Last Online
    Today @ 07:58 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,440
    Given: 36,804

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Costas View Post
    That's interesting, because I remember saying plenty of times "I think someone is white if they look white, whether they're 70%, 80% or 90% European", and then I said people in Britain usually asked if I was Italian or Spaniard (because I'm tall, I've got olive skin and brown hair and eyes).

BUT you, Argentano and most of the other Latinos were like "oh no, White is someone who is over 85% European.. it doesn't matter if someone looks European, if they're under 85% European they're not White".. and I'm like ok I disagree but whatever

anddd now you've got a test putting YOU at under 85% European, when you always thought you'd be above that.. so what will your reaction be? That's interesting

As expected, I just saw that you said that "even if I'm not over 85% European most people see me as White so whatever" and I'm like that's EXACTLY what I said so many times?????

So yes, see? I was right all along my dear

Ps: Also it's funny that we've argued because I've had to DEFEND African-descended people from you.. which now seems pretty ridiculous considering I'm under 0.5% SSA and you're 8% SSA according to this.
    Not 8% lol, but 6% or even less than that (taking into account that it gives me <1% Cameroon-Congo and <1% Mali). Still irrelevant to have any effect on my phenotype or in anything. I won't argue this with you, because I already told Mortimer what I had to say on the first page on this thread.

And I am over 85% European on 23Andme (87.3% European, to be more exact). If I score 79% European on Ancestry DNA, is because some of the elements that are marked as "Middle Easterner" and "Caucasus" on Ancestry DNA, that are normally present in southern Europeans, Ancestry DNA brake them down from what they consider more "strictly European".
    My Updated 23andme Results (2021)
    My Updated AncestryDNA Results (2022)
    My Global25 Coordinates (2020)
    An Epic Thread about me opened by Profield
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by aherne
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2019 @ 07:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    DadsMTDNA-rare bantu. X chromosome- Llama peoples.iberian & gallician fags. Berbers & canarians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    Neolithic eastern mediterranean
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    RossFractal(wise bearded one) https://s2.postimg.org/6uxdm1czd/bandicam_2017-08-05_01-21-16-584.jpg
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,848
    Given: 3,647

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alnortedelsur View Post
    Not 8% lol, but 6% or even less than that (taking into account that it gives me <1% Cameroon-Congo and <1% Mali). Still irrelevant to have any effect on my phenotype or in anything. I won't argue this with you, because I already told Mortimer what I had to say on the first page on this thread.

And I am over 85% European on 23Andme (87.3% European, to be more exact). If I score 79% European on Ancestry DNA, is because some of the elements that are marked as "Middle Easterner" and "Caucasus" on Ancestry DNA, that are normally present in southern Europeans, Ancestry DNA brake them down from what they consider more "strictly European".
    No its because it is middle eastern. The way they test on23andme is less effective. I dont remember the exact reason but it had to do with them testing longer bits vs shorter which is more into the past past 500 years. 23andme is accurate for more recent time. 23andme is also the only kne where i dont get more than 2 peecent middle eastern. All other commercial dna test i get 11 percent. Get yours looked at by doug mcdonald. I bet you will get more middle eastern.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2019 @ 07:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    DadsMTDNA-rare bantu. X chromosome- Llama peoples.iberian & gallician fags. Berbers & canarians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    Neolithic eastern mediterranean
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    RossFractal(wise bearded one) https://s2.postimg.org/6uxdm1czd/bandicam_2017-08-05_01-21-16-584.jpg
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,848
    Given: 3,647

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin View Post
    No its because it is middle eastern. The way they test on23andme is less effective. I dont remember the exact reason but it had to do with them testing longer bits vs shorter which is more into the past, past 500 years. 23 andme is accurate for more recent time. 23andme is also the only one where i dont get more than 2 percent middle eastern. All other commercial dna test i get 11 percent. Get yours looked at by doug mcdonald. I bet you will get more middle eastern.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-27-2022 @ 08:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Great Britain
    Religion
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,628
    Given: 697

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alnortedelsur View Post

Ok 8% African then.. not strikingly different tbh.

---

Yes but you're not over 85% European here, which is my point.

You change your "requisites" to be considered White in accordance to whether those requisites include you or don't, which is extremely ridiculous.

At the same time, Middle Easterners are not White except for some people. Just go to Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Syria, etc. and you'll see.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-13-2018 @ 11:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Madison Montgomery
    Country
    Cuba
    Region
    Massachusetts
    Hero
    Valley girls giving blowjobs for Louboutins
    Relationship Status
    Dating Evan Peters
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,852
    Given: 3,187

0 Not allowed!

"If I score 79% European on Ancestry DNA, is because some of the elements that are marked as "Middle Easterner" and "Caucasus" on Ancestry DNA, that are normally present in southern Europeans, Ancestry DNA brake them down from what they consider more "strictly European"."

Demi Lovato is Mexican, and look what her Ancestry DNA results is:

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-05-2023 @ 06:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    yes
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,171
    Given: 7,123

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Costas View Post
    Ok 8% African then.. not strikingly different tbh.

---

Yes but you're not over 85% European here, which is my point.

You change your "requisites" to be considered White in accordance to whether those requisites include you or don't, which is extremely ridiculous.

At the same time, Middle Easterners are not White except for some people. Just go to Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Syria, etc. and you'll see.
    In my case at least, my percentages of east-med (4%) comes from sefarad jews, as I dont have direct ancestors from middle-east north africa, but from europe, proxying that dna. I also believe I have ashkenazim, from my eastern euro side.
    All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races, going nowhere, going nowhere

Page 29 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread Information