Page 26 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Alnortedelsur Ancestry DNA Results are Finally Here

Last Online
    07-23-2019 @ 11:14 AM
    Non-White Place. White Supremacist Planet.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Non-White
    Ethnicity
    Non-White
    Ancestry
    Non-White Peoples.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    Non-White
    mtDNA
    Non-White
    Taxonomy
    Non-White
    Politics
    Non-White Group Economics
    Hero
    Honorable Non-White Leader Dr. Neely Fuller Junior.
    Religion
    Non-White Worshiping.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 154
    Given: 173

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    It doesn't make you one of them. Afrocentrists are no less selective when it comes to accepting mixed people as blacks, that's way too low, I absolutely don't belive your story.
    They just said I had to marry an African girl to be Black. If I got a White woman, I would be a White boy in their eyes.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-24-2017 @ 11:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    Native American-Celt-Iberian
    Ancestry
    Iberian with Amerind + smaller other.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    C1b2
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto Med- Berid + Amerind admix
    Hero
    Loki
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,785
    Given: 24,757

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito's Way View Post
    LMAOO smh that nigga is so stupid and he sounds old as hell
    you shouldve been like "you gonna rip my lips off the same way your momma ripped yours off? is that why you are missing your lips?"

white people get in their feelings when you make fun of their non-existent as lips
    Lmao yeah. He sounds like a pathetic old fat living on his momma basement the stupod idiot. He indeed must be a non-lip looking pig, lol.

I told him some shit and he was going wild like a hairy monkey on the lose

Banned
    Last Online
    10-13-2018 @ 11:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Madison Montgomery
    Country
    Cuba
    Region
    Massachusetts
    Hero
    Valley girls giving blowjobs for Louboutins
    Relationship Status
    Dating Evan Peters
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,852
    Given: 3,187

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    Go tell that to real Africans Blacks and see if they will accept you in their tribe...even Aframs aren't considered pure enough by many of them

You are just a wannabe.
    "even Aframs aren't considered pure enough by many of them" you are full of shits lol
    beyonce is very popular in african countries like nigeria and they think she is black
    even a nigerian nigga started a rumour that she is the real mother of beyonce

Lupita Nyong'o who is African, made a speech about black women and she support light skinned and chocolate ones and consider all blacks

I think you should talk for yourself, not for us black people

Banned
    Last Online
    05-22-2020 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,458
    Given: 7,646

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Heathers View Post
    "even Aframs aren't considered pure enough by many of them" you are full of shits lol
    beyonce is very popular in african countries like nigeria and they think she is black
    even a nigerian nigga started a rumour that she is the real mother of beyonce

Lupita Nyong'o who is African, made a speech about black women and she support light skinned and chocolate ones and consider all blacks

I think you should talk for yourself, not for us black people

reminds me of when Serena and Venus Williams were thought to be from Nigeria since there were rumors about them going on in Nigeria about them being Nigerians

The Williams sisters, Venus and Serena Wednesday put paid to insinuations that they were from Nigeria, when they said that they were proud to be American citizens. Speaking at the Federal Palace Hotel, Venus, in a response to a question on their true origin, said that while they love Nigeria, the fact was that they were from the United States of America.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/10/s...liams-sisters/

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-24-2024 @ 09:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,865
    Given: 7,349

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Argentano View Post
    I dont think the example is comparable as an african american is pred non british and alnortedelsur is pred iberian.

African American = 25% anglo
    Alnorte =87% european

If a white american was 90% german 10% british , do you think he would indentify as an european mutt? or as german american? I think the answer is obvious.

In fact most "italian american" in this site are not of 100% italian ancestry.

I think its a double standard.
    It wasn't a comparison. It was an example - an extreme one to make a point. But I should have known mentioning blacks would further stir the pot.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alnortedelsur View Post
    And however, IRL, as Annie said, when I turn off my computer and go to the outside world, everybody sees me as white without question, EVERYBODY, even white North Americans themselves. I am not white according to your strict standards, but in the social sense of being perceived as white and treated as white, I am white socially speaking.

I don't give a fuck about your internet opinion and your stupid one drop rule.
    If you don't care, then why get mad at me? I've never picked on you, nor am I doing so here. And I'm not a one-drop-ruler, as you also know from past conversations.

Yes, you may be seen as white, going only by your looks. So is MyAnthropologies, as he mentioned in one of his posts. But when someone finds out he's Afghan, he says they no longer consider him white. That's the reality. Just because people can't see non-white admixture doesn't mean they don't count it once they know about it. Hailee Steinfeld is another example. I daresay most Americans consider her white. But if those same Americans knew she is 1/8 Filipino and 1/8 black American, I'd guess most would change their opinion.

I'm done, though. You all can hash this out.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Madison Montgomery
    Country
    Cuba
    Region
    Massachusetts
    Hero
    Relationship Status
    Dating Evan Peters
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    If you don't care, then why get mad at me? I've never picked on you, nor am I doing so here. And I'm not a one-drop-ruler, as you also know from past conversations.

Yes, you may be seen as white, going only by your looks. So is MyAnthropologies, as he mentioned in one of his posts. But when someone finds out he's Afghan, he says they no longer consider him white. That's the reality. Just because people can't see non-white admixture doesn't mean they don't count it once they know about it. Hailee Steinfeld is another example. I daresay most Americans consider her white. But if those same Americans knew she is 1/8 Filipino and 1/8 black American, I'd guess most would change their opinion.

Mariah carey was seen as white before she speak out.
    "Mariah Carey in 1990: Critics Loved Her, Thought She Was White ... http://www.billboard.com/articles/co...-critics-white

Last Online
    Today @ 06:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,512
    Given: 36,957

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post

You're entitled to your opinion. Is just that by the way some people on here speaks, including you, it looks like if I am begging to be accepted as white, when I am happy with whatever I am. I just claim to have all my right to feel mostly identified with my European side, since I am mostly Euro.

PS: and still, I have always claimed to feel very proud of having some Amerindian mixture.
    My Updated 23andme Results (2021)
    My Updated AncestryDNA Results (2022)
    My Global25 Coordinates (2020)
    An Epic Thread about me opened by Profield
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by aherne
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alnortedelsur View Post
    You're entitled to your opinion. Is just that by the way some people on here speaks, including you, it looks like if I am begging to be accepted as white, when I am happy with whatever I am. I just claim to have all my right to feel mostly identified with my European side, since I am mostly Euro.

PS: and still, I have always claimed to feel very proud of having some Amerindian mixture.
    I get that. Like I said before, I think you're getting a lot of grief because of your racial views, and I think it's uncalled for. You absolutely have the right to consider yourself majority European and favor that ancestry. My reference to black Americans was to demonstrate that having any amount of blood from a given ethnic group is enough to warrant a connection to that group. I have very small amounts of Welsh and Danish, and I still feel a bond with those nations, so it goes without saying that you should feel a connection with Spain.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Madison Montgomery
    Country
    Cuba
    Region
    Massachusetts
    Hero
    Relationship Status
    Dating Evan Peters
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

"I just claim to have all my right to feel mostly identified with my European side, since I am mostly Euro. " Even Roberto Grande is probably mostly European and you used to blame him.

Page 26 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread Information