Manchester
    Country
    Adyghea
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 170
    Given: 56

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielion View Post
    They conceal identity for one. Probably not the only reason, but it's a reason. If you have a religion that can't live without it, your religion sucks anyway. Well, religious freedom in strict sense is a lie anyway. Religions themselves and especially some sects of them have limiting one's freedom to begin with.
    'Freedom' is a lie, period. You can make the case that even in the case of state-of-nature levels of freedom a la Hobbes or Rousseau, people are unable to be freed from their own vices, violence, hunger and so on. Just like people today are unable to free themselves from dedicating the majority of their lives to work for someone else's profit, receiving a lesser portion of the production.

Only reason you believe that is because your parents brainwashed you from birth into seeing as Islam as the divine absolute truth. Same way muslims believe halal slaughter is the most animal-friendly even if they suffer a long struggle until they die. It's dogma.
    Secularist are barely different, they are taught from the state-sponsored public school that the system of secularism is the most fair, most tolerant, most democratic and so on.
    Check France even, Hollande required muslims to sign a "Chart of Laďcité" to prove their allegiance to the French Republic's official religion.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post
    we need more of this man
    Musawah will likely lobby for him to get more media space, just like Edina Lekovic has achieved so much prominence. Yesterday in the aftermath of the van attack in London, she was brought over by CNN to speak on what she thought the public reaction had been like in the eyes of the Muslim community, not only cementing her previous influence as unappointed spokesperson of the American muslims, but now even extending to the British.

Does he practice his sexuality, though? The Qur'an says punishment awaits for homosexuals in the Hereafter. It doesn't specify Hell, however. Knowing this and believing it to be the truth, how come he doesn't live a celibate lifestyle? Isn't he a muslim? What a joke.
    That's just the 'spirit of the times'. Same as how Christian liberalism was implemented over the course of the last two centuries, to the point that some national churches in Scandinavia have female priests (Biblically impossible) who promote homosexuality, and even host homosexual weddings in their premises like the Lutheran church of Denmark does.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggyolk View Post
    Don't try to argue with those who have been brainwashed since birth, it rarely ever works. They will always have an excuse for any point you make. If she wants to live as human furniture it's her own choice.
    That is the reason why I stopped doing a cubicle job. I realised that most of my life would be spent sitting on my arse on a chair in a small office, from sunrise to sundown performing a mechanical job. I had it better than some other more advanced countries, like Japan where people sometimes even sleep at their desks, and they are only 'freed' from their slavery by karoshi.

Quote Originally Posted by The Destroyer View Post
    Which mezheb are American Muslims anyway?
    Americans are plagued by relativism which leads to total atomization as well as unofficial amateur theologians playing them for fools. Ever wondered by all the demented XIX and XX Century cults seem to have emerged from there? The mormons, the adventists and the branch davidians, the jehova's witnesses, the scientologists. That's what the free market and democracy do as ambiant values to religion.

Quote Originally Posted by The Destroyer View Post
    Looks like Muslims are indeed divided on many issues. In the entire Balkans, mixed congregations are a huge no-no.
    Sunni Islam has the same problem that Protestantism had in Europe. Being disjointed and unable to have a proper structure, it is far easier to find lower and middle level authorities that can be coopted by the powers of the world to change progressively the orientation and ethos that are pushed on the laity. Check how Saudi money has made it so that religion in Bosnia and Albania has migrated slowly from the Ottoman take on Islam to a more wahhabi oriented line in some mosques.

On the contrary, Twelvers can rely on an unified leadership via Vilayat-al-Faqih which makes it so that sedition is harder to exert by just paying off a few imams. It would require a complete structural cooptation in order for them to suffer that fate, which can still be done, but takes longer. See the Catholic Church which opposed modernist trends for centuries but eventually was infiltrated to such a degree that Vatican II came to be and it submitted at last to the Lord of the World.
    Fr. Malachi Martin detailed it.

With that in mind, this is the fate that awaits Sunni Islam:
    Two coopted branches,
    1) One of quasi-kharijite takfirism that emanates from the substantial amounts of money that are dumped from Gulf countries into cultural centres with the complete acquiescence of Western governments and pushing for mediatic attacks with the full knowledge of western intelligence

2) The network of Islamic feminism that pushes the acceptance of modernist ethics (human rights, women rights, freedom of choice) into younger women via international workshops, summits and highly publicised rebellious mosques like the ones that I listed in my OP (It's 5 mosques in less than 2 years, and I guarantee you that more will come, at an even faster rate), even going as far as campaigning for a 'sexual revolution' (mimicking the 1960s in the West) as the Berlin liberal mosque has stated.

My work has been to try to ellucidate where the latter stems from, since it has been neglected by most researchers who have correctly traced the rise of the Al-Saud family and the preminence of wahhabism over Arabia to the exact same people that are behind Islamic feminism: Western structures, primarily linked to Britain.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-17-2017 @ 07:08 PM
    Ethnicity
    Manchester
    Country
    Adyghea
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Another vector I studied recently has yielded the same results I expected. North American based "Muslims for Progressive values" is an organization that has for years now been developing decentralised work both in the US and Canada with the aim of planting seeds across different cities that may eventually become full fledged liberal mosques in the same line as those that we have witnessed in the last couple of years. Toronto and Ottawa in Canada, as well as several American cities are selected for astroturf work.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1368460.html

The founder of it is a woman of Malaysian origin, who also happens to be familiarly connected to the political class of Kuala Lumpur, just like Zainah Anwar, and just like the latter, he life tells a story of complete connection to the upper crust of Anglo-American power:

She is the president and founder of Muslims for Progressive Values (MPV), a non-profit organization in the United States with affiliates in Canada, Europe, Chile, Australia and Malaysia, creating inclusive communities that welcome and supports interfaith marriages, gay marriages, gender & sexual minorities, as well as sectarian minorities.

Zonneveld is also the editor, along with Vanessa Karam and Olivia Samad, of "Progressive Muslim Identities: Personal Stories from the U.S. and Canada," a 2011 anthology that features a diverse groups of Progressive Muslims, with the foreword by Aasif Mandvi, published in the United States by Oracle Releasing.

Ani Zonneveld was born in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, along with five other siblings, and was raised in Germany, Egypt, and India as the daughter of a Malaysian ambassador and his stay-at-home wife. 1981, she moved to the United States where she studied Economics and Political Science.
    Her opinion, in her own words:

“I think Shariah [law] is totally made up,” shot back Zonneveld. “It’s not like there’s a page in the Quran that says, ‘For you to be Muslim, you have to live by these set of rules.’”

Once more the point regarding minimal theological substance is highlighted by comments such as this, her own lack of studies in Islam, as well as the composition of the directive boards of MPV, of which a substantial amount aren't even Muslim but rather direct supervisors coming from Western governments, and the rest are modern urban Muslim-originated women or homosexuals:
    http://www.mpvusa.org/mpv-boards/

It should come as no surprise to anyone that Zainah Anwar, the aforementioned founder of Sisters in Islam and later on Musawah, herself would be one of the names found here. To begin with, MPV is officially endorsed by Musawah as one of its affilates that operate worldwide:
    http://www.musawah.org/get-involved/links

Second, MPV is so openly grateful of such a sttus that they selected Musawah as the very first 'friend' in their list of partners that is given the descriptor 'Global':
    http://www.mpvusa.org/friends/

And finally, going over the events that MPV has organized, Musawah is explicitly listed as one of the sources of funding, in fact the only one that claims to be Muslims at all, for the rest are Western entities or global institutions like UN panels (unless you are ready to include the Baha'i that is) :
    Faith & Feminism: Breaking Stereotypes

Monday, March 20, 2017
    3:00pm 5:00pm

Breaking stereotypes for transformed social norms on women and work: The role of men and boys and faith actors in achieving sustainable change for gender equality and women’s economic empowerment. MPV’s Ani Zonneveld will be a respondent.

When: 3-5 pm
    Where: The Japan Society - 333 E 47th St
    Co-sponsors: UNWOMEN, UN Interagency Task Force on Religion and Development, WCC, Musawah, World YWCA, MenEngage Alliance, Baha’i Faith, Promundo, Tearfund, Church of Sweden, Rozaria and Muslims for Progressive Values

All of this is further information that solidifies my initial working thesis regarding the 'grassroots' rise to prominence of Islamic feminism as a cultural item: Islamic feminism is primarily the result ot a networking operation that while overwhelmingly based in Malaysia, enjoys the full acquiescence of Western structures, (exactly like Wahhabism in a way who is exported via GCC affiliated cultural centres, with full knowledge and agreement of Western European politicians). While direct proof of funding remains ellusive, the surprisingly honest composition of the board of directors of MPV should give a real hint at where such support stems from.

Last Online
    08-17-2017 @ 12:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Ugric/Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Finnish & Levantine Arab
    Ancestry
    Paternal: Eastern Finland (likely with Russian admixture) Maternal: Palestine
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    X2e2b
    Taxonomy
    Nordid-Baltid-Arabid Mongrel
    Politics
    Right Wing - Libertarian
    Hero
    Ronald Reagan
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,316
    Given: 156

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lessenech View Post
    Another vector I studied recently has yielded the same results I expected. North American based "Muslims for Progressive values" is an organization that has for years now been developing decentralised work both in the US and Canada with the aim of planting seeds across different cities that may eventually become full fledged liberal mosques in the same line as those that we have witnessed in the last couple of years. Toronto and Ottawa in Canada, as well as several American cities are selected for astroturf work.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1368460.html

The founder of it is a woman of Malaysian origin, who also happens to be familiarly connected to the political class of Kuala Lumpur, just like Zainah Anwar, and just like the latter, he life tells a story of complete connection to the upper crust of Anglo-American power:

Her opinion, in her own words:

“I think Shariah [law] is totally made up,” shot back Zonneveld. “It’s not like there’s a page in the Quran that says, ‘For you to be Muslim, you have to live by these set of rules.’”

Once more the point regarding minimal theological substance is highlighted by comments such as this, her own lack of studies in Islam, as well as the composition of the directive boards of MPV, of which a substantial amount aren't even Muslim but rather direct supervisors coming from Western governments, and the rest are modern urban Muslim-originated women or homosexuals:
    http://www.mpvusa.org/mpv-boards/

It should come as no surprise to anyone that Zainah Anwar, the aforementioned founder of Sisters in Islam and later on Musawah, herself would be one of the names found here. To begin with, MPV is officially endorsed by Musawah as one of its affilates that operate worldwide:
    http://www.musawah.org/get-involved/links

Second, MPV is so openly grateful of such a sttus that they selected Musawah as the very first 'friend' in their list of partners that is given the descriptor 'Global':
    http://www.mpvusa.org/friends/

And finally, going over the events that MPV has organized, Musawah is explicitly listed as one of the sources of funding, in fact the only one that claims to be Muslims at all, for the rest are Western entities or global institutions like UN panels (unless you are ready to include the Baha'i that is) :

All of this is further information that solidifies my initial working thesis regarding the 'grassroots' rise to prominence of Islamic feminism as a cultural item: Islamic feminism is primarily the result ot a networking operation that while overwhelmingly based in Malaysia, enjoys the full acquiescence of Western structures, (exactly like Wahhabism in a way who is exported via GCC affiliated cultural centres, with full knowledge and agreement of Western European politicians). While direct proof of funding remains ellusive, the surprisingly honest composition of the board of directors of MPV should give a real hint at where such support stems from.
    I wonder who could be behind it?

Last Online
    08-17-2017 @ 12:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Ugric/Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Finnish & Levantine Arab
    Ancestry
    Paternal: Eastern Finland (likely with Russian admixture) Maternal: Palestine
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    X2e2b
    Taxonomy
    Nordid-Baltid-Arabid Mongrel
    Politics
    Right Wing - Libertarian
    Hero
    Ronald Reagan
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,316
    Given: 156

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sekarotuinen View Post
    I wonder who could be behind it?
    That image couldnt fit without compression, but 95% of the first CCCP government following victory in the civil war through to Stalin were on average 95% Jewish.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-17-2017 @ 07:08 PM
    Ethnicity
    Manchester
    Country
    Adyghea
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sekarotuinen View Post
    That image couldnt fit without compression, but 95% of the first CCCP government following victory in the civil war through to Stalin were on average 95% Jewish.
    The information I have collected hints at the British Empire primarily, just as they are the real reason why the Al-Saud won the war for Arabia in the aftermath of the power vacuum left by the collapse of the Ottomans.

Yes, the British Empire has an incredible amount of Frankfurtian Ashkenazi families encysted in its power structure. The well known Cecil Rhodes was bankrolled by N M Rothschild and Sons for instance, a fact that is entirely missed by the proletarian-level protests that happened in Oxford against Rhodes' statue. Probably because the Guardianista type of crowd that is open to such events, also gets their information from a journal where N M Rothschild and Sons has a place in the board of trustees.

The answer however is far more nuanced than just 'the jews', given that for Nathan to become the first jewish peer of the Empire, or before him for his father Lionel to become the first Jewish MP in Westminster, there had to be an opening by the native British power structure. European nobility after the Renaissance was always reliant on moneylenders to get stuff done, Francis I made the 5 brothers Freiherr of the Austrian Empire for a reason in the aftermath of 1815, and before the well known family, Samuel Oppenheimer was a priviledged figure in the court of Leopold I, who heavily relied on him to fund the Great Turkish War and the return of the Hungarian lost territories via Karlowitz.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information