Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jihad Groups Will Next Advertise For Phony Job & Housing Openings To Massacre Non-Muslim Applicants

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 06:18 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,551
    Given: 27,895

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post
    jihadis are mostly not psychopaths which is quite worrying , you can brainwash a normal person to do what only a psychopath would do in a normal situation.
    They need un-brainwashing from their evil cult. They're very sick and there are medical treatments available for the victims of cult brainwashing. Those crazy nutcases should see a psychologist and a psychiatrist if they're getting thoughts of murdering random people, as we can't allow dangerous nuts like that on the loose in society. And who is this invisible man they keep bowing and talking to? Adults with imaginary friends are suffering from delusions.

The brainwashing is done from birth though and during their developmental years, so the damage and pollution in their poisoned minds may be an impossible task for them to be medically cured of their delusions about some prick named 'allah', although they could be medically treated with strong medications to block-out their murderous desires to kill happier and healthier people who are free from the sadistic and evil chains of Islam.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    I've just sent this video to my sisters and also to my friends in the UK as they're all expressing a lot of concern about Islamic terrorism that's on the rise. I don't mean to alarm them, but I think people need to be aware of what jihadi's are planning to do next to murder people.

I said to my sister I may move back to my original quiet hometown on the south coast... but she said to me it's changed there now due to muslim immigration. That depressed me to hear that. My sister said she feels scared a lot. I feel afraid too as where I live is even more of a target for Islamic terrorist attacks.

I'm not blonde, but even so, I rarely go outside without my muscular and very handsome English boyfriend next to me. I've noticed that flirtatious men don't try any tricks whenever he's around. (He dresses all in black leather and empty bullet-shell belts around his waist, leather boots, and has devilish tattoos on him.) I think he scares some people away by his confident walk and his physical attire, even though he's really nice.

But my extremely petite and slim, shy and quiet cousin, with light green eyes, pale skin, and long silky brunette hair, was dressed in her smart school uniform, and she was harrassed on a bus by two muslim perverts. I felt very concerned when I heard about this incident from her mother (my aunty) because she's only fifteen and she's naive and unaware about the evil intentions of some men.

She said she was on her way to school and was quietly reading a book by herself when she saw two adult muslim men rudely staring at her and they were rudely filming her with their phones without her permission and consent to film her.

She felt uncomfortable and moved to a different seat on the bus, but they got up and followed her and started taking more pictures. So she left the bus and walked the rest of her journey to school.

Also my sister said she was standing with her young children on a quiet street, when a muslim man approached her and tried to talk to her. She said that she was polite when he asked her for the time, but that he kept trying to talk to her and was edging her closer and closer into a enclosed wall area as she took steps back away from him, and it made her feel so uncomfortable that she threatened to call her 6ft English boyfriend on her mobile if he didn't leave. She said he got the message and backed-off, but the experience left her trembling. Now she told me she doesn't want to go out anywhere by herself, and said she started shaking with fear on a train ride to Wales recently when a muslim man got in the carriage as she was worried that he'd be a suicide bomber.

One of my English male friends said he's afraid to fly on a plane to perform at a gig in Germany this year as he's worried about terror attacks.

I can't speak any Hungarian.
    yes they target young girls , at 15 the north African immigrants looked at me like I was a piece of meat
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

yes they target young girls , at 15 the north African immigrants looked at me like I was a piece of meat
    It's about time they were made to buck-up and start respecting the laws of the land they moved to - otherwise they should be kicked-out. Westerners are too soft on them, and so they're pushing limits, raping people, terrorising, murdering, and bullying people. Jihadi's are behaving even worse than a mafia group of criminal thugs. They push the limits because nobody is standing up to their bullying of western people.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

It's about time they were made to buck-up and start respecting the laws of the land they moved to - otherwise they should be kicked-out. Westerners are too soft on them, and so they're pushing limits, raping people, terrorising, murdering, and bullying people. Jihadi's are behaving even worse than a mafia group of criminal thugs. They push the limits because nobody is standing up to their bullying of western people.
    jihadis target young girls too, haven't you seen how young the jihadi brides are? they re mostly all under 18 . at 16 or 17 an alnusra fighter tried to convince me how good alnusra was lol and before a Taliban contacted me after I left a comment in support of the afghan army in a afghan army page

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

jihadis target young girls too, haven't you seen how young the jihadi brides are? they re mostly all under 18 . at 16 or 17 an alnusra fighter tried to convince me how good alnusra was lol and before a Taliban contacted me after I left a comment in support of the afghan army in a afghan army page
    Sick and wicked and extremely evil muslim paedophile gangs in places all over the UK were found to have drugged white girls as young as age 11, and raped them and forced them into prostitution after plying them with drugs and alcohol, and they threatened to kill the girls relatives if the girls told anyone. A former government Home Secretary and a top politician (Jack Straw) even made a public statement to the media that muslim predators were preying on, molesting, and raping vulnerable white girls. (Scumbag muslim nonces also raped children in Sweden too.)

The EDL and BNP both led protests against the despicable and depraved muslim paedophile gangs.

The nonces and predators (who were all of Afghanistani and Pakistani origin) were sentenced to a group total of 77 years in jail (between 4 years and 19 years maximum each.) One of the convicted predators was charged with over 54 offences. They deserve to be tortured to death.

Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 06-21-2017 at 11:49 AM.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Sick and wicked and extremely evil muslim paedophile gangs in places all over the UK were found to have drugged white girls as young as age 11, and raped them and forced them into prostitution after plying them with drugs and alcohol, and they threatened to kill their relatives if they told anyone. A former Home Secretary top politician (Jack Straw) made a public statement to the media that muslim men were preying on vulnerable white girls. (They've also raped children in Sweden too.)

They were sentenced to 77 years in jail.
    it s a dangerous religion. because mohammad , according to some hadiths, had sex with a 9 years old they pose themselves no limit over the age of 9 . some of them only care about their pleasure when the girl is over 9 , they don't care that she is still a puppy.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

it s a dangerous religion. because mohammad , according to some hadiths, had sex with a 9 years old they pose themselves no limit over the age of 9 . some of them only care about their pleasure when the girl is over 9 , they don't care that she is still a puppy.
    I agree that it's a very dangerous religion. I think it's a vile, repulsive, and evil ideology that should make any decent person feel disgusted and nauseous. I think sick and evil cults like that should be banned in western nations.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Trondheim, Norway
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    British Columbia
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,828
    Given: 243

1 Not allowed!

What kind of sick psycho schemes on how to murder people who they don't even know and who've never done anything to harm them in life, without feeling any remorse or guilt??

I don't see any difference between jihadists and serial-killing psychopaths... they're delusional and dangerous weirdos who believe in imaginary men in the sky.

They should be locked-up indefinitely in a top secure psychiatric hospital for the criminally sick (such as Broadmoor) and their scrambled-egg brains should be injected and used for science research.

They've gotta be sick to sit and plan to get a lorry and drive it into people, stab random people like a psychopathic monster, or lure people seeking a new home to go and look at an apartment or apply for a job.... only to be murdered upon arrival by a freak-of-nature.

I 100% believe in the right to self-defence and was discussing techniques with my sister on the phone, such as spraying hairspray into an attackers eyes, etc.

Hairspray will not work, not even a little bit, all it'll do is annoy him. In a real self defense scenario where you are the little one, which you conceivably are, you have very few options and about 2 seconds before you are overwhelmed, thats the reality.

I'm no expert on UK knife law, but it's constantly gotta be there, and you have to go for vital areas, eyes, groin in between the collar bone and straight down, that was an old devils brigade trick. Neck, femoral artery on the inside of each leg.

You absolutely have to stay on your feet, you get on the concrete, you're done.

Firstly obviously avoid those situations, then fuckin run will serve you better than trying to fight.

Last Online
    08-17-2017 @ 12:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Ugric/Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Finnish & Levantine Arab
    Ancestry
    Paternal: Eastern Finland (likely with Russian admixture) Maternal: Palestine
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    X2e2b
    Taxonomy
    Nordid-Baltid-Arabid Mongrel
    Politics
    Right Wing - Libertarian
    Hero
    Ronald Reagan