Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pregnant Black mother got shot dead by two white cops who she called for help

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Inselaffe
    Country
    New Zealand
    Y-DNA
    R-U106
    mtDNA
    HV18
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,640
    Given: 10,350

0 Not allowed!

Brothers from another mother. In a small space, a knife is incredibly dangerous. To call some crazy lady waving one at you harmless is also deluded. She may have also lost the plot and attacked the children. It wouldn't be the first time either.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueIndepence View Post
    You could shoot a person like that in the leg, especially as a cop who is far better trained than the average Joe. A crazy person does not actually mean to harm people. They are just crazy. And a gun is 100 times more efficient than a knife in combat. They had options.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    they are police officers, they are trained and armed and equipped and two strong men (they must be if they are police officers) it was because she was black that she had to die

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 10:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,129
    Given: 58,889

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by frankhammer View Post
    Brothers from another mother. In a small space, a knife is incredibly dangerous. To call some crazy lady waving one at you harmless is also deluded. She may have also lost the plot and attacked the children. It wouldn't be the first time either.
    my opinion is there is no reason to kill her, just take her out. im sure in many other countries she would still be alive or if she were white. there is this story of white privilege https://www.facebook.com/TheIndepend...54789809721636 a white student was roaming the campus swinging a blade, and everyone thought she is cute, actually according to you she must have prevently been shot dead too
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    “The patriot, like the Christian, must learn that to bear revilings and persecutions is a part of his duty; and in proportion as the trial is severe, firmness under it becomes more requisite and praiseworthy.” ~ Thomas Jefferson, 1805

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-03-2022 @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European-American
    Ancestry
    Great Britain (early 17th c.), Ireland (19th c.), Elsaß Germany (19th c.)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Wählt Sozialdemokratisch! 🌹
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,782
    Given: 5,353

0 Not allowed!

The police officers could have subdued her without killing her, but to act like the shooting was unprovoked is also not true. Do you think the officers actually thought, 'She's Black. Shoot her.' ?

Only butthurted clowns minuses my posts. -- Лиссиы

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Óttar View Post
    The police officers could have subdued her without killing her, but to act like the shooting was unprovoked is also not true. Do you think the officers actually thought, 'She's Black. Shoot her.' ?
    no one acts it was unprovoked but if she were white she would still be alive im sure. they could have taken her down without killing her.
    “The patriot, like the Christian, must learn that to bear revilings and persecutions is a part of his duty; and in proportion as the trial is severe, firmness under it becomes more requisite and praiseworthy.” ~ Thomas Jefferson, 1805

Banned
    Last Online
    01-24-2018 @ 08:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,152
    Given: 2,395

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    no way this was a reason to kill her, at most to shoot her in the arm or leg. but she could have been taken down with tasers. she was mentally ill pregnant and tiny. you disgust me how you defend those white thughs
    Sorry but if someone is attacking you with a knife that's attempted murder and you have every right to shoot them

I normally don't defend cops because I also believe they abuse their power and shoot too many unarmed Black people but if a couple of neanderthaloid low IQ pigs have a Glock pointed at you, you put your hands up and do what they say.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-12-2021 @ 03:55 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Black/White
    Ethnicity
    Mulatto
    Country
    Vatican-City
    Politics
    Nationalism
    Hero
    Malcolm X
    Religion
    Nationalism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 56

0 Not allowed!

She was not harmless. But having a gun means you have the most control of the situation. A knife is almost useless compared to a gun. And a police officer should be able to shoot a person solely in the leg without much problems. They are trained to shoot right from distance. They are not amateurs. When you shoot someone in the leg, especially a pregnant woman, she will not be able to stand for even a few more seconds. It would be over with one shot to her leg. Killing her was a murder.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Inselaffe
    Country
    New Zealand
    Y-DNA
    R-U106
    mtDNA
    HV18
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,640
    Given: 10,350

0 Not allowed!

We had a white guy arrested here earlier this year walking home with a chainsaw. He supposedly used it that day but as far s the police were concerned, he was carrying a dangerous weapon.

A have two brothers who were driving home from a days paint ball. One was cleaning a paintball gun in the back seat. Two hours later, they were heads on the ground with the armed defenders squad aiming automatic weapons at them. They were arrested, charged and found guilty.

Now if any of them had threatened anybody, they too would have been shot, no matter their skin colour. And this is in New Zealand.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fractal View Post
    Sorry but if someone is coming at you with a knife that's attempted murder. I normally don't defend cops because I also believe they abuse their power and shoot too many unarmed Black people but if a couple of neanderthaloid low IQ pigs have a Glock pointed at you, you put your hands up and do what they say.
    well she was mentally ill, im mentally ill and i know how it is to be mentally ill. first there was a burglary and she called the cops for help herself, but she was mentally ill thats why she said come at me. no way she was that dangerous that they needed to kill her.

Last Online
    06-08-2022 @ 02:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gaucho
    Country
    Argentina
    Y-DNA
    R1B1B2A1A
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,362
    Given: 11,959

0 Not allowed!

mortimer i understand your point that there could have been another way but she attacked the officers witha knife. I think its unfair to put the blame on the cops.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

We had a white guy arrested here earlier this year walking home with a chainsaw. He supposedly used it that day but as far s the police were concerned, he was carrying a dangerous weapon.

A have two brothers who were driving home from a days paint ball. One was cleaning a paintball gun in the back seat. Two hours later, they were heads on the ground with the armed defenders squad aiming automatic weapons at them. They were arrested, charged and found guilty.

Now if any of them had threatened anybody, they too would have been shot, no matter their skin colour. And this is in New Zealand.
    but they werent killed right?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information