Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: 10 year old black kid invents device that prevents child deaths in hot cars

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,828
    Given: 24,541

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Defiance View Post
    The list of achievements and innovations that Blacks attempt to take credit for should come off as downright laughable to even the most vaguely discerning person. A simple look at the numbers of genuinely accomplished Blacks reveals that they're seemingly nearly all, in fact, mulattoes.

Really, it's sad.
    Indeed, which is why the average IQ levels among Aframs are around 85 in contrast to pure blooded Blacks of Africa which is below than 70, and people with an IQ level of 70 are said to be borderline retarded.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-24-2017 @ 03:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Igbo, Forest Bantu, Basque
    Ethnicity
    Afro Dominican
    Ancestry
    Nigeria, Senegal, Angola, Sephardic Jewish, French
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Politics
    Black Nationalism
    Hero
    Toussaint L’Ouverture
    Religion
    Rastafari
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 27

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh900 View Post
    Indeed, which is why the average IQ levels among Aframs are around 85 in contrast to pure blooded Blacks of Africa which is below than 70, and people with an IQ level of 70 are said to be borderline retarded.
    Do Palestinians have lesser Iq levels because of the high levels of Sub Saharan and Basal Eurasian admixture?

Ethnic group IQ
    Israeli Ashkenazim 107
    Israeli Jewish 100
    Israeli Sephardic 99
    Israeli total 98
    Israeli Mizrachi 93
    Israeli Arabs/Palestinians 85

Banned
    Last Online
    02-08-2021 @ 10:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt & fag
    Ethnicity
    French (Normandy, Alsace), German (Saxony, Lower Silesia), Spanish Basque (Biskaya)
    Ancestry
    Some cheeky monkeys with opposable first digit
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Occitania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L20
    Taxonomy
    Probably subnordid
    Politics
    Libtardism, European federalism, anti-nationalism
    Religion
    never complain, never explain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,268
    Given: 1,561

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    You're not humble. You're insecure. You're confusing humility with insecurity (or more like you're back peddling to save face but you're tripping). There was nothing in your post that touched on humility (what does scuba diving have to do with humility?) and everything to do with insecurity (you scuba dive, as you say, as therapy against your insecurity). You revealed yourself and now you want to draw back but what is done can not be undone.

It's not like I or anyone else didn't already know you had a poor view of yourself. It's a bit obvious you try to build up your self esteem by being such an 'open and progressive' guy, which to everyone else looks like pandering.

Just as I wasn't fooled, they're not fooled, either. They just don't say anything for the obvious reason that it's great to have a useful idiot on their side.

Again with that dude? If he had a penny everytime you posted his pic...
    Instead of psychoanalyzing me for free, Grimey, you should have a look at Norway's biggest motherfucker: a white supremacist and gun maniac.

I'm pretty sure he signed up to the forum sometime in the past few years. Anyone you can remember?

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,400
    Given: 12,599

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Melki View Post
    Again with that dude? If he had a penny everytime you posted his pic...
    Instead of psychoanalyzing me for free, Grimey, you should have a look at Norway's biggest motherfucker: a white supremacist and gun maniac.
    Oh, that was just, as you would say, an 'accident.'

I'm pretty sure he signed up to the forum sometime in the past few years. Anyone you can remember?
    Actually, if you take into account all forums on the internet that make you piss yourself it's far more likely you're a Norwegian politician raped by a Somali who feels guilty that his rapist will be kicked out of his country after serving prison time than there being someone from these forums committing murder. Go ahead and try your hand at google. Even you'd feel safer in a community of 'white supremacists' than certain parts of your own beloved Paris where you fear to walk (I have this crazy notion those areas aren't exactly very ethnically French).

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt & fag
    Ethnicity
    French (Normandy, Alsace), German (Saxony, Lower Silesia), Spanish Basque (Biskaya)
    Ancestry
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Occitania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L20
    Taxonomy
    Probably subnordid
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Oh, that was just, as you would say, an 'accident.'
    I'm not a native English speaker, Grimey. If you weren't monolingual, you'd know that In French, "accident" can also be synonymous with "catastrophe", "tragedy". That's what I meant.

https://fr.wiktionary.org/wiki/accident

Actually, if you take into account all forums on the internet that make you piss yourself it's far more likely you're a Norwegian politician raped by a Somali who feels guilty that his rapist will be kicked out of his country after serving prison time than there being someone from these forums committing murder. Go ahead and try your hand at google. Even you'd feel safer in a community of 'white supremacists' than certain parts of your own beloved Paris where you fear to walk (I have this crazy notion those areas aren't exactly very ethnically French).
    1/ In Oslo, it's usual for white women to walk alone in the dark. The true bullies are the skin-heads hunting Somali refugees.
    2/ I don't live in Paris. France is not Liechtenstein or Andorra. There's not Paris and nothing else, as you Americans tend to believe. France is almost as big as Texas, Grimey.
    3/ Paris is a safe city. But there are no-go zones in its suburb. If you keep a low profile, you'll be safe, just like in any Afro-American ghetto.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I'm not a native English speaker, Grimey. If you weren't monolingual, you'd know that In French, "accident" can also be synonymous with "catastrophe", "tragedy". That's what I meant.

https://fr.wiktionary.org/wiki/accident
    You're not speaking in French. English, mutha fucka, do you speak it?

1/ In Oslo, it's usual for white women to walk alone in the dark. The true bullies are the skin-heads hunting Somali refugees.
    Are you intentionally making false claims or are you delusional?

https://www.google.com/#q=Skinhead+a...ts+Oslo+norway

Where are such crimes mentioned?

In contrast...

https://www.google.com/#q=Somali+attack+Oslo

2/ I don't live in Paris. France is not Liechtenstein or Andorra. There's not Paris and nothing else, as you Americans tend to believe. France is almost as big as Texas, Grimey.
    I already know that. You've spoken poorly about Paris. It is perhaps too multicultural for you.

3/ Paris is a safe city. But there are no-go zones in its suburb. If you keep a low profile, you'll be safe, just like in any Afro-American ghetto.
    If you have to tell someone to keep a low profile in a city to be safe, you're not speaking of a safe city. It's kind of hard keeping a low profile when White skin stands out.

Do you ever look anything up?
    https://www.numbeo.com/crime/compare...atchComparison

It's moderately safe and crime in the last 3 years in Paris is on the rise.

Out of curiosity I compared it to NYC. For all the stereotypes of Americans being violent our most important city is safer than Paris.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt & fag
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Occitania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L20
    Taxonomy
    Probably subnordid
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You're not speaking in French. English, mutha fucka, do you speak it?
    My English is colored by my French, Grimey. Let the good times roll.

Are you intentionally making false claims or are you delusional?

https://www.google.com/#q=Skinhead+a...ts+Oslo+norway

Where are such crimes mentioned?

In contrast...

https://www.google.com/#q=Somali+attack+Oslo
    When you come from an anarchic country infested with al-shababs and pirates, a country where some of your family members got killed and where you lost all your belongings, you come to a frozen country where you have to start a new life from nothing, learning a new language, and everyday people call you "filthy negro", you will understand all this doesn't help to find an emotional balance.

By the way, I mentioned the Somalis, but I could have also talked about Afghanis, Kurdish Iraqis, Burundese, Poles, Algerians, Thais, Romanians, Russians, Roma people...What do your dear statistics tell about these minorities?

I already know that. You've spoken poorly about Paris. It is perhaps too multicultural for you.
    I was born in Paris, in the 18th district to be more precise (near the Maghrebian and African quarter...), I'm used to multiculturalism

If you have to tell someone to keep a low profile in a city to be safe, you're not speaking of a safe city. It's kind of hard keeping a low profile when White skin stands out.
    You keep a low profile in a ghetto, not in a city, Grimey. To put it simply, in a place where you have no reasons to venture yourself unless you're out for weed.

Do you ever look anything up?
    https://www.numbeo.com/crime/compare...atchComparison

It's moderately safe and crime in the last 3 years in Paris is on the rise.

Out of curiosity I compared it to NYC. For all the stereotypes of Americans being violent our most important city is safer than Paris.
    Come on Grimey, Paris will never become the Bronx.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...2113326AAVx08d

https://www.theguardian.com/news/dat...ties-worldwide

Banned
    Last Online
    01-24-2018 @ 08:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,152
    Given: 2,395

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fractal View Post
    Indian-American has the highest number of patents in the U.S.

Ravi Arimilli (born 1963) is an IBM Fellow and Chief Architect. Largely responsible for development of the POWER5, he is one of the most prolific inventors in the world, being awarded 78 patents in 2002 and a further 53 in 2003. He has won IBM's Inventor of the Year award each year since 1998. He has over 474 patents to his name and is currently listed among the top 20 patent holders alive in the United States of America.[1]

Arimilli moved with his family to the United States from Andhra Pradesh, India, in 1969. He studied at Louisiana State University, and joined IBM in 1985. His expertise includes symmetric multiprocessing (SMP) system structures, cache/memory hierarchies and system bus protocols.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ravi_Arimilli

(I know I'm quoting myself) Here is a 2008 Harvard Business school research paper entitled:
    Ethnic composition of U.S. inventors -

The ethnic composition of US scientists and engineers is undergoing a significant transformation.
    This study applies an ethnic-name database to individual patent records
    granted by the United States Patent and Trademark to document these trends with
    greater detail than previously available. Most notably, the contributions of Chinese and
    Indian scientists to US technology formation increased dramatically in the 1990s, before
    noticeably leveling after 2000 and declining in the case of Indian researchers.
    Growth
    in ethnic innovation is concentrated in high-tech sectors; the institutional and geographic
    dimensions are further characterized.

Ethnic scientists and engineers are an important and growing contributor to US technology
    development. The Chinese and Indian ethnicities, in particular, are now an integral part of
    US invention in high-tech sectors.
    This paper describes how the probable ethnicities of US
    researchers can be determined at the micro-level through their names available with USPTO
    patent records. The ethnic-name database this study employs distinguishes nine ethnic groups,
    and the matched database describes the ethnic composition of US inventors with previously
    unavailable cross-sectional and longitudinal detail. This richer variation can support more
    detailed and informative empirical analyses than would be feasible otherwise

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/46c...ea7cb4a6e1.pdf

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

When you come from an anarchic country infested with al-shababs and pirates, a country where some of your family members got killed and where you lost all your belongings, you come to a frozen country where you have to start a new life from nothing, learning a new language, and everyday people call you "filthy negro", you will understand all this doesn't help to find an emotional balance.
    It certainly makes sense to bring such people to a foreign land. What can go wrong?

By the way, I mentioned the Somalis, but I could have also talked about Afghanis, Kurdish Iraqis, Burundese, Poles, Algerians, Thais, Romanians, Russians, Roma people...What do your dear statistics tell about these minorities?
    It tells me some cultural groups are not only better behaved but more successful than others and so it's not racism that is the issue but rather the cultural habits of immigrant groups.

You keep a low profile in a ghetto, not in a city, Grimey. To put it simply, in a place where you have no reasons to venture yourself unless you're out for weed.
    Like all White people you buy weed from other Whites. White people don't go into the ghetto, whether in Paris or the US, unless they're looking for hard drugs or street hookers. You can't keep a low profile if you have White skin among people who don't. I can tell you've never been to a crime ridden area. I did once by mistake friend with a friend by mistake (we kept following the train tracks for hours) and quickly realized we were in a bad area when we noticed that not only did no one look like us but they were literally staring at us.

Sure it can. You just need more diversity. You think those areas are White?

At what point do you realize what you say always ends up supporting my views?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt & fag
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Occitania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L20
    Taxonomy
    Probably subnordid
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

It certainly makes sense to bring such people to a foreign land. What can go wrong?
    Norway has a humanitarian tradition of welcoming immigrants and refugees, Grimey. (no Cristianos viejos overthere) juzt like the USA...many many years ago.

It tells me some cultural groups are not only better behaved but more successful than others and so it's not racism that is the issue but rather the cultural habits of immigrant groups.
    Social behavior and mental health are often directly linked to the state of poverty, and traumatic childhood, Grimey. You can't compare life in Romania and in Somalia. When you witness some of your family members shot by al-shababs, you lose your docile innocence forever.

Like all White people you buy weed from other Whites. White people don't go into the ghetto, whether in Paris or the US, unless they're looking for hard drugs or street hookers. You can't keep a low profile if you have White skin among people who don't. I can tell you've never been to a crime ridden area. I did once by mistake friend with a friend by mistake (we kept following the train tracks for hours) and quickly realized we were in a bad area when we noticed that not only did no one look like us but they were literally staring at us.
    France is not the US, Grimey. Our Blacks are by far less aggressive. We don't have this master vs. slave sadomasochist relationship. If you venture yourself in a no-go area outside Paris ro buy some weed, it means you come for business reasons. you help them to run the shop since it's their main source of income. Then you become a good whitey.
    If you're looking for hard drugs, better go to a night-club in the Champs-Elysees.

Sure it can. You just need more diversity. You think those areas are White?

At what point do you realize what you say always ends up supporting my views?
    No, Grimey. I'm not supporting your evil views. Decades of racial segregation and also Reaganian policies, and uneven development ensured that cities like N.Y.C., L.A. or Detroit looked like Bogotas or Caracas, with their packs of leftovers. Paris will never be like that.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information