PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Australians are extremely racist! - Page 2
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Australians are extremely racist!

Last Online
    02-28-2024 @ 02:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eastern Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ancestry
    Vlacho-Cuman
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    I2 (I-S17250)
    mtDNA
    T2b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,320
    Given: 7,523

5 Not allowed!

i've seen documentaries with families that were forced to move all the time because they were not accepted by their neighbors. they had to change house, district and even city several times just because they weren't accepted as white. many of them were actually of european descendants.
    and NO..they don't have rights to "defend" their successful country against other immigrants cose they are immigrants themselves. that land was already inhabited..it wasn't an empty island. who is deciding how's a successful society should look like? if the whole middle east moves to europe to build a successful islamic state, would u consider that a normal thing to do?

Banned
    Last Online
    06-27-2017 @ 06:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    none
    Ethnicity
    West Eurasian
    Country
    Faroes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 9

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RN97 View Post
    It was this before the Europeans conquered it

Now it's this

and you'll still claim that it belongs to the aboriginals? People have conquered other people's land since the inception of humanity. The land doesn't belong to aboriginals since Australia was built by Europeans and therefore the native Australians are in reality European.
    With the same logic you could have wrote Europe was a shithole before the Chinese invented paper and guns and started to trade with Europe via the silk road. Europe was a mess before the Romans copy pasted the knowledge of Egyptians and Mesopotamian civilizations and the list is going. Europe and American now might would be a mess to live in if the third world wouldn't serve their interest by oil and cheap labor work. Where would the US be without the interventions in foreign lands? Probably a local power but far to influence the whole world as it does today with the help of Jewish investors and bankers.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    the only difference is that europe does belong to europeans while australia doesn't. that wasn't an uninhabited land when europeans got there...same as americas...
    Dont be lefty. Australia and America were largely empty territories when Europeans arrived there. Fact.
    So you can not affirm "Australia belong to Aborigens", because with luck they settled the 1% of the current Australian territory.

The same with America. When Europeans (Spaniards) arrived to America it is thought that there were around 40 million of persons living in entire America (north, central and south). Just in California right now you have that same amount of persons... so imagine how much empty America was in 1492...

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eastern Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ancestry
    Vlacho-Cuman
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    I2 (I-S17250)
    mtDNA
    T2b
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RN97 View Post
    It was this before the Europeans conquered it

Now it's this

and you'll still claim that it belongs to the aboriginals? People have conquered other people's land since the inception of humanity. The land doesn't belong to aboriginals since Australia was built by Europeans and therefore the native Australians are in reality European.
    so what if it looks like that now? where are the aboriginals? australia doe not belong to europeans. and if u think conquering others people land is a normal thing to do then don't complain about the migrations towards europe. in 500 years they will have rights to say..we are natives to this land...

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:45 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,956
    Given: 11,667

0 Not allowed!

Also, clashes of values and cultures are real. It doesn't matter where you live.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eastern Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ancestry
    Vlacho-Cuman
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    I2 (I-S17250)
    mtDNA
    T2b
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    Dont be lefty. Australia and America were largely empty territories when Europeans arrived there. Fact.
    So you can not affirm "Australia belong to Aborigens", because with luck they settled the 1% of the current Australian territory.

The same with America. When Europeans (Spaniards) arrived to America it is thought that there were around 40 million of persons living in entire America (north, central and south). Just in California right now you have that same amount of persons... so imagine how much empty America was in 1492...
    im not lefty at all...it is the truth. even if the land was only 1% inhabited is still their native land and they have rights to be there...u can't come like a cuckoo taking someone else nest and after throwing him out of there. at least treat him as your equal...same for other immigrants. in europe the situation is different. who comes to europe has to respect the natives. if u can do that... fine..if not, go back from where u came.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:45 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,956
    Given: 11,667

2 Not allowed!

In my opinion they just have to respect the Aboriginals and can be protectionist and anti-immigrationist all they like. Living as a descendant of colonials doesn't make one have to accept all of the (third) world at the risk of losing social cohesion of your society.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    im not lefty at all...it is the truth. even if the land was only 1% inhabited is still their native land and they have rights to be there...u can't come like a cuckoo taking someone else nest and after throwing him out of there. at least treat him as your equal...same for other immigrants. in europe the situation is different. who comes to europe has to respect the natives. if u can do that... fine..if not, go back from where u came.
    Sorry but it does not make sense claiming whole Australia for Aborigens when they only settled in a tiny and almost ridicolous percentage of the current country.
    It is not fair. You could demand exactly the lands where they lived, not more.

Last Online
    04-23-2024 @ 03:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,032
    Given: 551

3 Not allowed!

Bir ara Lübnanlılar’ın mahallesine taşındım. Sidney’de Lakemba denilen bir mahalle. Küçük Ortadoğu olarak bilinen bir yer.

Mahalledeki Lübnanlılar’ın çoğu Lübnan iç savaşından kaçıp gelmişti. Ancak mahallede sürekli olay oluyor, polis basıyordu. Avustralya gazetelerinde o dönem birkaç ayda bir 5-10 Lübnanlı tarafından kaçırılıp tecavüz edilen 17-18 yaş cıvarlarında kızların haberleri yer alıyordu.

Sadece tecavüz olaylarıyla değil, gasp, soygun ve öteki suçlarla da Lübnanlılar anılıyordu.
    İnanamıyordum olanlara. Lübnanlılar’a sorduğumda gülerek Avustralyalılar’ı gösterip “ Bunlar kafir” diyorlardı.

Maria adında bir kız çalışıyordu yanımızda. Birgün işten acilen çıkma kararı aldı. 2 hafta önceden bildirmesi gerektiğini, yerine adam bulmak zorunda olduğumuzu söyledim.
    Bana “Erkek arkadaşımdan ayrıldım” dedi.

“Ne olmuş..” dedim.

“Erkek arkadaşım Lübnanlı. Acil kenti terk edeceğim. Bulurlarsa ya öldürürler, ya toplu tecavüz ederler.” dedi.

Lübnanlılar’ın bu tip olaylarını görünce çıldırma noktasına gelmiştim. Her türlü pislikleri için yaptıkları açıklama hep aynıydı : “Bunlar kafir”

Kendi iç savaşınızdan kaçıp dünyanın en gelişmiş ülkelerinden birisine kaçıyorsunuz. Bu ülke size bakıyor, işsizlik parası veriyor, bedava ev veriyor yaşamanız için. Bütün sosyal haklarını ve konforlarını size acıyor.

Siz “Bunlar Kafir” diyerek hem kızlarına tecavüz ediyor, hem mallarını gasp ediyor hem de sosyal sistemlerini sömürüyorsunuz.

En son sahillerdeki bikinili kızlara saldırmaya başladılar. Sebep yine aynıydı :”
    Siz kafirsiniz”

Avustralya halkı artık dayanamamıştı ve hem Lübnanlılar’ın bu davranışlarına hem de kurdukları mafya organizasyonlarına karşı büyük bir ayaklanma başladı.
    Lanet olsun böyle adamlara diyerek mahalleden kaçtım.
    a comment made on some Turkish forum by a Turk who lives in Australia;

I moved on a lebanese place at some point. In Sydney; place called Lakemba. Its known as little middle east.

In this place lebanese people runned because of civil war. But there was a always smething going on and police was coming. In Australia news you could see, at that time, every few months 5-10 girls on their 17-18's was missing and raped.

Not just rapes but other crimes was also on same page with lebanons. I couldnt believe it. When i asked to lebanese people they were just laughing and show Australians and say "They are just kaffirs".

There was a girl named Maria. She wanted to quit job and i said you should have said to us 2 weeks before because we need to find someone for your place. She said to me " I broke up with my boyfriend". I said "then what?" She said " My boyfriend is Lebanese. I will leave the city immidietly. If they find me, they will rape me or kill me".

When i see Lebanese people with this kind of actions, i was going so mad. They were always saying same thing because of the shits they do " They are kaffirs".

You run from your civil war to one fo the most civilized countries in the world. They are looking after you, they give you unemployement payment, free house for you to live. They give you all social care and stuff.

And you say to them kaffirs and rape their girls, damage their stuffs and exploit their social system.

At last i saw they started to attack girls who wear bikinis for same reason; Kaffirs.

Australian people couldnt resist it anymore and they started to organize against lebanese people and their mafias.

And i said damn you and run..

Just wanted to share; tried to translate but there can be mistakes.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielion View Post
    In my opinion they just have to respect the Aboriginals and can be protectionist and anti-immigrationist all they like. Living as a descendant of colonials doesn't make one have to accept all of the (third) world at the risk of losing social cohesion of your society.
    Agreed.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information