PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Asians hate their skin yellow skin colour more than everything - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Asians hate their skin yellow skin colour more than everything

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,236
    Given: 43,780

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    It doesn't matter. I agree that Mandarin will likely not supplant English as those languages are rooted in the social systems that were created during colonization. But Mandarin will be the second most important language of business in the world in the next 30 years.

Most people in China don't speak English and they won't need to.
    What about Spanish? If Latin America acts increasingly as a unified block, and as the Hispanic population in the USA becomes ever more numerous and wealthy...

Last Online
    04-16-2018 @ 05:39 PM
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Given: 31

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    You can tell that only to someone who never saw East Asians in real life.

silly comment coming from village dweller.

In the last photo women are significantly lighter than men, because they avoid sun. Otherwise they'd be equally dark.
    this photo is of older people. older croats are darker on average than pale asians. in fact older croats look middle eastern compared to other euros.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bonpal View Post
    this photo is of older people. older croats are darker on average than pale asians. in fact older croats look middle eastern compared to other euros.
    Yes, like I look Syrian

Don't troll me, it's isn't the best idea.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2020 @ 11:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Proud citizen of Hungaristan
    Country
    Hungary
    Politics
    Pro-Circumcision, Gorid Nationalism
    Hero
    Ultra
    Religion
    Anti-Antimage
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,960
    Given: 9,127

1 Not allowed!

North Koreans (Koreans are alleged to be the lightest asians)

They look dark to me, not pale. Ofc there are very light koreans too, so idk really. I remember Seya posted a pic where she was standing next to a Thai girl and the the Thai girl wasn't darker than Seya.
    I haven't figured out mongoloid pigmentation yet.
    Mongoloids may have an originally light skin that tans very well when exposted to sunlight

Last Online
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Antimage View Post

They look dark to me, not pale. Ofc there are very light koreans too, so idk really. I remember Seya posted a pic where she was standing next to a Thai girl and the the Thai girl wasn't darker than Seya.
    I haven't figured out mongoloid pigmentation yet.
    Mongoloids may have an originally light skin that tans very well when exposted to sunlight
    these sport pics are useless for pigmentation. to say "East Asians have dark skin naturally, darker than swarthiest southern Europeans" as Feiichy stated, is obsurd.

Last Online
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    Yes, like I look Syrian

Don't troll me, it's isn't the best idea.
    non anthrotard northern euros would easily mistake some croats as middle eastern. btw before recent genetics research, there was shit load of croats posting pics of croats and iranians because they can look similar.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

non anthrotard northern euros would easily mistake some croats as middle eastern. btw before recent genetics research, there was shit load of croats posting pics of croats and iranians because they can look similar.
    Don't make me laugh. Iranians on average can't pass even in deepest southern Europe.
    And stop comparing my people to northern Europeans, when we look clarly better and different than them. It is by no means flattering.

Thank you.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2019 @ 07:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    DadsMTDNA-rare bantu. X chromosome- Llama peoples.iberian & gallician fags. Berbers & canarians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    Neolithic eastern mediterranean
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    RossFractal(wise bearded one) https://s2.postimg.org/6uxdm1czd/bandicam_2017-08-05_01-21-16-584.jpg
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,848
    Given: 3,647

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    I know that, but this indifference towards learning Mandarin is not just in the West - despite China's foreign investments, I don't think many Africans or Latin Americans are rushing to learn Mandarin either. Heck, I don't even think many people elsewhere in East Asia itself do.
    Actualy i wouldnt want to learn mandarin per say. Another chinese language. I heard its looked upon better if you learned a real local dialect of chinese than just the national language. Ive tried cantonese before briefly but i didnt continue with it. But chinese is more interesting to me before I even knew about chinese politics , even before being active on forums ect.

I cant say for everyone though. In the US maybe not but around the world maybe. Aa china is starting to be diplomaric around the world, even reaching many parts of latin america.

China if it keeps up the pace will be extremely important. Its influences in the rest of asia will be much more dramatic first.
    Right now its almost at the level its trying to be.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,956
    Given: 11,667

0 Not allowed!

This guy says China is a bubble about to burst and that India has more chances to take over as the world's next superpower.

I could summarise, but I watched this video a while ago and I have no time for it atm.

Is he right? I don't know. It's highly speculative. He does provide arguments though.

Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 02:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28,799
    Given: 25,904

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielion View Post
    This guy says China is a bubble about to burst and that India has more chances to take over as the world's next superpower.

I could summarise, but I watched this video a while ago and I have no time for it atm.

Is he right? I don't know. It's highly speculative. He does provide arguments though.
    Just another Westerner who hasn't been to China, doesn't speak Chinese, have a very superficial understanding of Chinese culture and history, predicting China will collapse and India (which they always think is interchangeable) will surpass it. They've been saying this for 20 years. China is a very deep civilization, you won't be able to understand its society and trajectory unless you've been immersed in its culture, otherwise, you're just another armchair commentator whose opinions really don't mean shit.

Nope. China will continue to grow. It's only at 30% of it's potential right now. Yes, it might have a financial or political crisis or two, just like the US went through a Civil War, a Great Depression, but still managed to become the world's predominant power.

China is also not India. China is WOKE as fuck. India is not. China is far more united and its population is far more mobilized. India hangs on to many backward traditions and is divided between too many different ethnic groups, sects, religions, etc. India will grow to become a major economy, market, but it won't be able to mobilize resources and modernize the way China has and will continue to do so.

But the comparisons are really pointless. China and India, besides their population, are two totally different countries. The reality is that China is nowhere near its real potential yet.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information