Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bulgarians riot and leave gypsies frightened in Asenovgrad after gypsy aggression.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

Bulgarians are the best rioters and protesters.

We in Bosnia and Serbia need to learn from them.

Last Online
    Today @ 05:29 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,759
    Given: 8,734

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker View Post
    ^ BTW those two being united has not happened in a LOOOONG time,a very looong time.

They hate each other enough to kill their babies.You know you done fucked up when you get the most bitter rivals in the country to shake hands and come kick your ass.

Are there regulary violents events between the fans?
    By they kill there babies, you means that event happen?

Good to see people still now how unit in front of the danger of europe.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-05-2021 @ 05:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boolgar
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (I-L621)
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Paleo Atlantid (actually Dinarid + Westbaltid parents)
    Hero
    Database error
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,773
    Given: 1,799

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jehan View Post
    Are there regulary violents events between the fans?
    By they kill there babies, you means that event happen?

Good to see people still now how unit in front of the danger of europe.
    Usually when the two clubs clash there is big property damage,many in hospital,and many arrested.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,164
    Given: 58,938

1 Not allowed!

The gypsy side isnt portrayed in bulgarian media only the bulgarian side that gypsies are aggressive in charge of roma integration is a fascist who said gypsies are feral humanoids
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    "For wise and good men always feel disinclined to hurt those that are of much less strength than themselves"
    "Truth and Virtue do not necessarily belong to wealth and Power and distinctions of big mansions"
    "To abuse and insult, is inconsistent with reason and justice"
    - The Prophet of Indian Nationalism Raja Ram Mohan Roy

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Boolgar
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (I-L621)
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Hero
    Database error
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    The gypsy side isnt portrayed in bulgarian media only the bulgarian side that gypsies are aggressive in charge of roma integration is a fascist who said gypsies are feral humanoids
    Did he lie?Take offence if you wish but your people have been parasiting off this country since Communism fell and they started to be treated as human.

Black people got rights in America and in a couple of decades they were integrated into society,black policemen,black doctors,black mayors,businessmen,athletes,politicians.

Gypsies have not developed 1% for 30 years,they still sit in their hovels,uneducated and violent.They can't even read and write,because they refuse to go to school.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,164
    Given: 58,938

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker View Post
    Did he lie?Take offence if you wish but your people have been parasiting off this country since Communism fell and they started to be treated as human.

Black people got rights in America and in a couple of decades they were integrated into society,black policemen,black doctors,black mayors,businessmen,athletes,politicians.

Gypsies have not developed 1% for 30 years,they still sit in their hovels,uneducated and violent.They can't even read and write,because they refuse to go to school.
    This is certainly alarming that gangs and hools terrorise romani people this might even come from higher sources and not be random because its alot of people and happens often i would be afraid and it would be very dangerous for me to be now in that city because of my look its terror and the protesters are controversial gangs and hools which you say are known for damage and assault even against eatch other also its alarming that there is a lack of antifascist counterdemo
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    "For wise and good men always feel disinclined to hurt those that are of much less strength than themselves"
    "Truth and Virtue do not necessarily belong to wealth and Power and distinctions of big mansions"
    "To abuse and insult, is inconsistent with reason and justice"
    - The Prophet of Indian Nationalism Raja Ram Mohan Roy

Last Online
    01-10-2019 @ 05:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Vlach
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ancestry
    Blökumenn
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Hero
    Vlad The Impala
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,070
    Given: 899

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    This is certainly alarming that gangs and hools terrorise romani people this might even come from higher sources and not be random because its alot of people and happens often i would be afraid and it would be very dangerous for me to be now in that city because of my look its terror and the protesters are controversial gangs and hools which you say are known for damage and assault even against eatch other also its alarming that there is a lack of antifascist counterdemo
    Trust me, the reverse is far more likely. There are gangs of gypsies who do that but no gangs of romanians who attack gypsies. I have yet to see a mob forming in order to attack gypsies, at least in my home town.

Last Online
    01-27-2020 @ 09:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Thracian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Rahovec
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Taxonomy
    Albanian
    Politics
    Anti-East
    Hero
    Agim Ramadani, Cerciz Topulli
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,703
    Given: 2,615

2 Not allowed!

Romani peoples are estimated at between 6-11% of the total Bulgarian population in 2013. Since those are official estimates we can be sure that the real percentage is much higher. Add to that much higher birth rates and RIP. Some riots here and there will only strengthen their resilience, local Roma identity will only grow stronger.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Boolgar
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (I-L621)
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Hero
    Database error
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Albobalboa View Post
    Romani peoples are estimated at between 6-11% of the total Bulgarian population in 2013. Since those are official estimates we can be sure that the real percentage is much higher. Add to that much higher birth rates and RIP. Some riots here and there will only strengthen their resilience, local Roma identity will only grow stronger.
    Very honorable of you to support your brothers in hard times.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-18-2021 @ 11:02 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    ХоХоL
    Country
    Ukraine
    Politics
    sometimes
    Religion
    far eastern ortodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,686
    Given: 9,316

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Albobalboa View Post
    i've heard every fourth, but, due to a lot of bulgarians are guest workers now, every third in bulgaria now is pure gypsy.
    And about half blooded mixed gypoturks. It's well known fact that persentage different brown half-blooded persons in different pseudonazy crowds is much more higher (in times) than in average population. As usual in such way they're trying to compencate thiers complexes.
    And they're pretending to be real, excuse me, most real and patriotic part of bulgarians. But just pretend and nothing more. Why? It's easy to understand: just imagine you're half-blooded nazy gypoturk. Will you beat your cousisns and nephews? MIght be 2 or 3 worst of ones and make big? no BIIIIIIGGG promotion action from it. Or you'll beat another, enemy gypsy clan, which is coming on your territory.

As confirmation of my words by real life you may see these "alternative white" or "tanned due to hot south sun" arian warriors (i suppose nobody deny gypsies and indians are part or arian culture) just make vibrant, big and loud (but totally safe) clown party instean silently come in rotten quartal and make some pogrom there, with mass selfmurders of different criminal elements. Ja-ja, бълъгъръсъка стрънък!

Also exist proverb "tell me who is your frien and i tell who you are". Pay your attenyion on "biker gans", they are really gangs, but in slightly different way you're imaginated. They have useles toys, which are cost at least 4000$, and for sure, their owners have got more expencive cars and houses. In beggar bulgaristan where average salary is less 400$ before taxes. They're steal people's money and make corruption for don'd be catched after. They sit on weak bulgarian necks and drink distrofic bulgarian blood. And ofc, they're patriots, but only in reason this order (disorder faster) is good and useful for them.

All bullgarian (really bulgarian) users, excuse me for my words, i'm sure chairs under you are burning when you're reading the post cause it's breaking all your beleives in something light anf good. But let you get some courage for put away all that gypoturk stih which is feeded by their mass media and answer to yourselves: Will Asparukh sit to shit with all this crowd on the same field or disdain? Pay your attention: i don't call your slavic part cause due to gypoturk propaganda it's ashameble to be slav in bulgaristan now.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information