Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Results 61 to 69 of 69

Thread: Why people here pretends Aframs are light skinned?

  1. #61
    De la comunidad isleña de Luisiana Isleño's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Online
    07-20-2017 @ 09:52 PM
    Location
    Louisiana, USA
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Isleño
    Ethnicity
    Spanish-American
    Ancestry
    Canary Islands, Spain
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Louisiana
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med+Alpine+Berid
    Politics
    Center Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Gender
    Posts
    6,371
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4,685/75
    Given: 1,674/72

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathers View Post
    yeah u never saw any afram in your life but creoles
    black creoles are not african americans
    beyonce claims to be half afram and half creole simple because she dont consider black creoles afram due to different culture and dna
    her mother creole looks light skinned while her father afram looks average afram:dark
    actually no one consider creoles afram in many sites

    Ethnicity:
    *African-American (father)
    *Louisiana Creole, including African, French, Acadian/French-Canadian, as well as distant Irish and Spanish (mother)
    http://ethnicelebs.com/beyonce
    -

    plus:
    Amber Rose Says Her Family “Feels They’re Better Than An African American Because We’re Creole”
    https://bossip.com/1093083/amber-ros...-creole-video/
    You have no idea what I've seen. Black Creoles are easily distinguishable from blacks for me, since I'm familiar with these people. I know the difference. I've seen more actual Aframs in person, in a week than you have in your entire life. And most every black Creole in Louisiana identities as Afram, you have no idea what you are talking about. Get outta here with that nonsense.

  2. #62
    Veteran Member Heathers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    God of sexual desire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Louisiana
    Hero
    Brooklyn brim with my eyes sitting low
    Gender
    Posts
    8,294
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 652/127
    Given: 225/25

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Isleño View Post
    You have no idea what I've seen. Black Creoles are easily distinguishable from blacks for me, since I'm familiar with these people. I know the difference. I've seen more actual Aframs in person, in a week than you have in your entire life. And most every black Creole in Louisiana identities as Afram, you have no idea what you are talking about. Get outta here with that nonsense.
    no they dont
    aframs arent the same as black creoles
    even the skin colour tend to be different
    why you think beyonxe looks so light? her mother is creole and father is afram
    when she made part of the group destinys child she was the lighter compared to aframs girls there
    never saw her mother claiming to be afram but creole
    also she said it was dificult to marry an afram being creole herself
    her family didnt supported much due to culture
    lol
    keep dreaming aframs looks light cause you only know creoles

  3. #63
    De la comunidad isleña de Luisiana Isleño's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Online
    07-20-2017 @ 09:52 PM
    Location
    Louisiana, USA
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Isleño
    Ethnicity
    Spanish-American
    Ancestry
    Canary Islands, Spain
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Louisiana
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med+Alpine+Berid
    Politics
    Center Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Gender
    Posts
    6,371
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4,685/75
    Given: 1,674/72

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathers View Post
    no they dont
    aframs arent the same as black creoles
    even the skin colour tend to be different
    why you think beyonxe looks so light? her mother is creole and father is afram
    when she made part of the group destinys child she was the lighter compared to aframs girls there
    never saw her mother claiming to be afram but creole
    also she said it was dificult to marry an afram being creole herself
    her family didnt supported much due to culture
    lol
    keep dreaming aframs looks light cause you only know creoles
    Because she's an idiot. Black Creoles don't talk like that in Louisiana. Many of them marry regular ole Aframs all the time. Also, black Creoles are listed as black race by the government and because of the legacy of the one drop rule, everyone sees them as black. I live in Louisiana and I know plenty black Creoles, I speak from experience. But you would know better from your chair in Brazil? Hmm, not at all.

  4. #64
    Veteran Member Heathers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    God of sexual desire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Louisiana
    Hero
    Brooklyn brim with my eyes sitting low
    Gender
    Posts
    8,294
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 652/127
    Given: 225/25

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Isleño View Post
    Because she's an idiot. Black Creoles don't talk like that in Louisiana. Many of them marry regular ole Aframs all the time. Also, black Creoles are listed as black race by the government and because of the legacy of the one drop rule, everyone sees them as black. I live in Louisiana and I know plenty black Creoles, I speak from experience. But you would know better from your chair in Brazil? Hmm, not at all.
    You aint fool nobody about your "experience" since three americans in this thread dont agree with you and assume aframs are dark in general but you are talking about creoles, they arent aframs and you should deal with it.
    She is not an idiot and I know creoles are black, dont need to tell me something that i already told u: not all blacks are afram
    And she consider herself black, not afram but creole

  5. #65
    De la comunidad isleña de Luisiana Isleño's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Online
    07-20-2017 @ 09:52 PM
    Location
    Louisiana, USA
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Isleño
    Ethnicity
    Spanish-American
    Ancestry
    Canary Islands, Spain
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Louisiana
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med+Alpine+Berid
    Politics
    Center Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Gender
    Posts
    6,371
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4,685/75
    Given: 1,674/72

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathers View Post
    You aint fool nobody about your "experience" since three americans in this thread dont agree with you and assume aframs are dark in general but you are talking about creoles, they arent aframs and you should deal with it.
    She is not an idiot and I know creoles are black, dont need to tell me something that i already told u: not all blacks are afram
    And she consider herself black, not afram but creole
    I don't give a damn what you or the other three think. I speak from experience in my state. I could care less about what you think, you are a foreigner, your opinion means nothing to me. I'm not gonna sit here and argue with you all night about Aframs. You wanna talk about Aframs all day, go find an Afrocentric site. I'm not here to talk about Aframs all night and neither are most members.

  6. #66
    Veteran Member Heathers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    God of sexual desire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Louisiana
    Hero
    Brooklyn brim with my eyes sitting low
    Gender
    Posts
    8,294
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 652/127
    Given: 225/25

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Isleño View Post
    I don't give a damn what you or the other three think. I speak from experience in my state. I could care less about what you think, you are a foreigner, your opinion means nothing to me. I'm not gonna sit here and argue with you all night about Aframs. You wanna talk about Aframs all day, go find an Afrocentric site. I'm not here to talk about Aframs all night and neither are most members.
    most americans agreed with me in this thread
    not wit you
    so the foreigner is right
    you prob thought beyonce was fully afram she looks exotic afram
    she is only light cause she is half creole and i can tell it with 100% sure
    fully aframs singers are way darker than her
    also her afram father is dark
    you dont know aframs but creoles whose are more mixed and different culturally than blacks aframs
    aframs culture are anglo mixed with slaves
    while creoles french shit

  7. #67
    De la comunidad isleña de Luisiana Isleño's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Online
    07-20-2017 @ 09:52 PM
    Location
    Louisiana, USA
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Isleño
    Ethnicity
    Spanish-American
    Ancestry
    Canary Islands, Spain
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Louisiana
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med+Alpine+Berid
    Politics
    Center Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Gender
    Posts
    6,371
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4,685/75
    Given: 1,674/72

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathers View Post
    most americans agreed with me in this thread
    not wit you
    so the foreigner is right
    you prob thought beyonce was fully afram she looks exotic afram
    she is only light cause she is half creole and i can tell it with 100% sure
    fully aframs singers are way darker than her
    also her afram father is dark
    you dont know aframs but creoles whose are more mixed and different culturally than blacks aframs
    aframs culture are anglo mixed with slaves
    while creoles french shit
    I told you Creole is not a race in Louisiana. And I told you I'm not gonna keep arguing with you about Aframs. Most members here don't even care about that. I don't know if you noticed, but this is not an Afrocentric site, maybe you should find one since you like talking about blacks all day.

    I really don't care what you think. I live in the USA and I see Aframs on a regular basis. I know what's up. You look at pictures all day from another country. Really, this is a waste of my time. There's really no need for you to respond to this comment.

  8. #68
    Veteran Member Heathers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    God of sexual desire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Louisiana
    Hero
    Brooklyn brim with my eyes sitting low
    Gender
    Posts
    8,294
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 652/127
    Given: 225/25

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Isleño View Post
    I told you Creole is not a race in Louisiana. And I told you I'm not gonna keep arguing with you about Aframs. Most members here don't even care about that. I don't know if you noticed, but this is not an Afrocentric site, maybe you should find one since you like talking about blacks all day.

    I really don't care what you think. I live in the USA and I see Aframs on a regular basis. I know what's up. You look at pictures all day from another country. Really, this is a waste of my time. There's really no need for you to respond to this comment.
    No, you never saw any afram but creoles. You live in deep Louisiana and your posts in this thread has proved your knowlege about aframs are 1% since most Americans users knows they are dark.
    Keep dreaming black creoles are the same as black aframs. Creole mulattoes aka blacks dont consider themselves Aframs, but black. Their culture is 0% Afram, their grandparents spoke french creole, Beyoncé's maternal grandparents did it and their culture has no anglo influence, also Bey has always said to be half afram and half creole as different thing
    African American saying only creoles are light skinned in general:

    And I dont think youre creole but a stupid white with no culture
    Many Claim to to be Creole but there is a big difference between Having ancestorial ties to the Louisiana and living a Creole Culture…Since the advent of the One Drop Rule and the Wholesale disenfranchisment of the Creole People, Creoles have come into closer contact with their African American Cousins and with the mixing of the Louisiana Creole and African American came the Decline of the Creole as a separate People.

  9. #69
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:57 PM
    Location
    California
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Ethnicity
    Mexican Mestizo
    Ancestry
    Mexico
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Politics
    Center-Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Gender
    Posts
    6,190
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4,685/265
    Given: 8,110/275

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathers View Post
    Rmuller where u live?
    Southern California. Their is Lousiana Creoles in California too. Carlos Santana's wife is creole and Pete Escovedo's wife is Creole.Pete Escovedo is Nicole Richie's grandfather .
    The average African-American in California is 25-28% euro but they still are dark.




    Aframs from NY specially brooklyn are dark as fuck
    Alot of Carribean blacks settled in New York. Carribean blacks are more SSA than AA.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Why do people think of Ashkenazi Jews as light?
    By Sikeliot in forum Anthropology
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-10-2017, 04:19 AM
  2. Replies: 90
    Last Post: 07-03-2017, 05:34 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-27-2017, 08:50 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-20-2017, 08:21 PM
  5. Things dark skinned people will never tell you
    By Myanthropologies in forum Race and Society
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 01-17-2017, 07:58 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •