British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,314
    Given: 71

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Revival View Post
    Proto-Mongoloid implies Mongoloids somehow spawned from Native Americans. This is very wrong in too many levels. So, proto-mongoloids went to the America, developed, then created Mongoloids who went back to Asia?

Amerindians are essentially Siberians with extra admixture. In quite significant levels. People are also downplaying East Asian genetic diversity a lot.

Anything from a Melanesian and possibly Papuans by extension, to Austronesians, Ainus, Han Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Mongolians, etc... can be considered a "East Asian" supercluster that of course is far bigger than that of West Eurasia.

Central Asians are not the same as Native Americans despite they may appear to be so. This is the case only because Central Asians posses both more Eastern and Western genes which somehow land them at a similar position, but this doesn't mean they're the same.

Central Asia was never the source of any population but more of a crossroad of all the peoples around it. The way they are now can be explained due to the succession of various steppe groups across the millenia which can even be found in certain history books. Very different than the prehistoric origins of American Indians.

The America was a completely isolated landmass stretching from pole to pole, whereas Central Asia has been highway for all surrounding regions.
    Neo-Mongoloids which Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, Mongolians and modern say Siberians evolved from Proto-Mongoloids. The proto-Mongoloids existed in Asia, those who stay in Asia evolved from the ice age and those who who migrated or America's became Amerindians. The Ainu and Taiwan aborigines are also proto-Mongoloids who didn't get change under the ice age.

No they are not essentially Siberians because the diverged from Siberians 11,000+ years ago. Modern day Siberians are neo-Mongoloids while Amerindians are proto-Mongoloid.

One can also say Gypsies are essentially Europeans with extra admixture

Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2019 @ 07:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    DadsMTDNA-rare bantu. X chromosome- Llama peoples.iberian & gallician fags. Berbers & canarians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    Neolithic eastern mediterranean
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    RossFractal(wise bearded one) https://s2.postimg.org/6uxdm1czd/bandicam_2017-08-05_01-21-16-584.jpg
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,848
    Given: 3,647

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Revival View Post
    Proto-Mongoloid implies Mongoloids somehow spawned from Native Americans. This is very wrong in too many levels. So, proto-mongoloids went to the America, developed, then created Mongoloids who went back to Asia?

Amerindians are essentially Siberians with extra admixture. In quite significant levels. People are also downplaying East Asian genetic diversity a lot.

Anything from a Melanesian and possibly Papuans by extension, to Austronesians, Ainus, Han Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Mongolians, etc... can be considered a "East Asian" supercluster that of course is far bigger than that of West Eurasia.

Technically inuits are that but most natives arent. Alaskan natives are also part of that. Many of them are just aluetians that got moved to alaska from world war 2.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    07-05-2019 @ 08:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    Can you read moron? I said Amerindians who OVERLAP with Asians, typically do so with Siberians or SE Asians. Amerindians have many different phenotypes, many pass for Amerindian looking Latinos like the one you posted.
    What kind of Siberians are we talking about ? the video of the women you posted don't look like any Siberian or Southeast Asians I've ever seen.
    Show me these Amerindians you claim that overlap with Siberian/Southeast Asian . Don't use Canadian Indians like Eskimo, Inuits ect as example because they most recent migrants from Siberia to Canada dating back.

And here are what Plain Indian tribes look like. The last one on the right can sort of overlap with Asians but you can tell that prominent jaw and shape of his face is not those of Asians.

Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 02:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28,799
    Given: 25,904

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ButlerKing View Post
    What kind of Siberians are we talking about ? the video of the women you posted don't look like any Siberian or Southeast Asians I've ever seen.
    Show me these Amerindians you claim that overlap with Siberian/Southeast Asian . Don't use Canadian Indians like Eskimo, Inuits ect as example because they most recent migrants from Siberia to Canada dating back.

And here are what Plain Indian tribes look like. The last one on the right can sort of overlap with Asians but you can tell that prominent jaw and shape of his face is not those of Asians.
    You fucking moron. I've actually been to South Dakota and Montana, I was living in a reservation for a week. I've been around more REAL LIFE Native Americans than you've probably ever even seen in your life.

Some of those Silvids you posted can pass in parts of Siberia, Western China, absolutely. But most won't. Like I said, Amerindians have a unique look of their own, and they vary greatly between groups. But there is a substantial minority that does overlap with various groups of Mongoloid Asians, the percentage varies depending on the group.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You fucking moron. I've actually been to South Dakota and Montana, I was living in a reservation for a week. I've been around more REAL LIFE Native Americans than you've probably ever even seen in your life.

Some of those Silvids you posted can pass in parts of Siberia, Western China, absolutely. But most won't. Like I said, Amerindians have a unique look of their own, and they vary greatly between groups. But there is a substantial minority that does overlap with various groups of Mongoloid Asians, the percentage varies depending on the group.
    Apparently you've been to many places but only you yourself know so I'm really don't know how much truth or lies you're spreading. I know a lot of Mongoloids tend to lie a lot to spread their agenda. I've seen some who want to claim relationships with them.

Where is your evidence that you were around " REAL LIFE " Native Americans ?

Account Deleted
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-11-2019 @ 01:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic, Caucasian, and Slavic
    Ethnicity
    50% Banana
    Ancestry
    West Asian, South-Central Asian, and Northeastern European
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    G2b1a
    mtDNA
    V
    Taxonomy
    Clark Kent with browner hair and a more Iranian nose
    Politics
    Progressive, but not the stupid kind
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,062
    Given: 6,146

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zuvaq View Post
    Well Amerindians are actually more like 50+ Eastern Eurasian related combined with very significant ANE ancestry. ANE has minor Eastern affinity I believe.

Well they are similar to Amerindians in terms of the amounts of Eastern Eurasian and West Eurasian percentages they have. Also Native Americans usually get Central Asians like Uzbeks, Uyghurs as closest in terms of distance sharing after their own and Latinos in most calculators.
    I didn't even see a single Uzbek or Central Asian in your calculators. They scored closer to Russians and Ukrainians before Uzbeks.
    Learn some about Afghans here
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...of-Afghanistan

Indian Genomics can be modeled by four-way populations, not two way populations. Read more in this thread:
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...tion-structure

Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2019 @ 07:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    DadsMTDNA-rare bantu. X chromosome- Llama peoples.iberian & gallician fags. Berbers & canarians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    Neolithic eastern mediterranean
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    RossFractal(wise bearded one) https://s2.postimg.org/6uxdm1czd/bandicam_2017-08-05_01-21-16-584.jpg
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,848
    Given: 3,647

1 Not allowed!

Apparently you've been to many places but only you yourself know so I'm really don't know how much truth or lies you're spreading. You Mongoloids tend to lie a lot to spread your agenda.

Hes a pretty sane dude. He doesnt really post agendas. Or post about how certain people look. He really doesnt care. But maybes done a few times becauses he had some phillpino troll once. I think hes pretty honest. What he said is not really crazy.
    But I think most natives do look asian influenced. Sometimes you can dress up eastern asian in native clothes you would think they are native. when i saw jackie chan in a movie that dressed up like one I thought he looked native

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,489
    Given: 13,022

0 Not allowed!

How the hell the ended up being brown?
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975

One nation and one destiny

Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 02:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28,799
    Given: 25,904

1 Not allowed!

Apparently you've been to many places but only you yourself know so I'm really don't know how much truth or lies you're spreading. I know a lot of Mongoloids tend to lie a lot to spread their agenda. I've seen some who want to claim relationships with them.

I posted photos on this site of my trip to Pine Ridge Reservation, you dumbfuck. You are a loser who lives in a little room, what would you know.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I posted photos on this site of my trip to Pine Ridge Reservation, you dumbfuck. You are a loser who lives in a little room, what would you know.
    So what's stopping you from posting the pictures this thread ? you instead posted a video.
    Stop your bullshit already and show us the pictures.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information