Manchester
    Country
    Adyghea
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 170
    Given: 56

0 Not allowed!

Default Sadiq being a service nigger for Israel

Like every other Muslim figure that #madeit in western mainstream society, Khan's supposed Muslim principles go out the air whenever it's politically expedient and some pressure is applied. In this case, sympathy with Palestine is seemingly problem. Wonder if Corbyn will at all react to it.

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/glob...ah/2017/07/08/

Thousands of Hezbollah supporters marched through the heart of London waving the flag of the Iranian-backed terrorist organization last month, ostensibly to “show solidarity with the Palestinian cause.” The “political wing” of the group has reportedly been granted status by the UK government as a legitimate charity via the Islamic Human Rights Commission (IHRC).

In response to the mayor’s statement, Dismore issued one of his own: “I have spent over a decade campaigning for the complete proscription of Hezbollah, as I believe the distinction made between the ‘political’ and ‘military’ wings to be utterly bogus,” he said. “I am pleased the Mayor has recognized my work on this and has agreed to write to the Home Secretary. This ban is long overdue.”

If and when Khan makes good on his promise, he will become the highest-profile figure in British politics to call for a ban on the group.

However, despite the numerous tweets London’s mayor has posted to his official Twitter account about LGBT and other causes since then, he has yet to post even a single tweet relating to this issue.

Moreover, his statement came a full two weeks after a clash with Conservative Assembly member Andrew Boff, who according to Jewish News had repeatedly pressured the mayor to write to the Home Secretary over the matter. Khan allegedly refused, preferring to wait to discuss it with others before making a decision.

“He is taking action now because he … is under pressure to act,” Boff said.
    Reminds me of how Christiane Taubira was the face that was put forward to approve queer marriage in France. Always some co-opted service nigger or negress is pushed first to give a 'diverse' aesthetic look to western directives.
    Last edited by Lessenech; 07-11-2017 at 05:33 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-17-2017 @ 07:08 PM
    Ethnicity
    Manchester
    Country
    Adyghea
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 170
    Given: 56

0 Not allowed!

Man, the way Khan sits there like a bitch getting the 'you incompetent ethnikk' treatment by a white 4-eyes Brit. Flawless image.

Thread Information