Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Genetically 100% East Asians with more Caucasian features than Central Asian Turks, Native Americans

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    07-05-2019 @ 08:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,314
    Given: 71

3 Not allowed!

Default Genetically 100% East Asians with more Caucasian features than Central Asian Turks, Native Americans

Kazakhs/Kyrgyz

Here are what Central Asian Turks Kazakhs/Kyrgyz look like. Who are 70% Mongoloid, 30% Caucasoid ( they could be 60-80% Mongoloid depending on the region )

Kazakhs

Kyrgyz

Taiwanese aborigines

Here are what 100% Mongoloid Taiwan aborigines can look like (depending on the tribes) and they have 0% Caucasian admixture

Yes, I'm talking about indigenous people of Taiwan until the Chinese conquered it and migrate to their land. Various Y-DNA, mtDNA and including atDNA of Taiwanese aborigines and clearly all show 100% Mongoloid/East Eurasian in every study. A lot of them are with mixed Han Chinese but genetically they are still the most purest group in terms of all East Eurasian. Their haplogroup is O and their mtDNA is also typical D, B, F females yet physically they look more Caucasian ( or is it pseudo-caucasian, non-Mongoloid appearance ? ) than any Mongoloid DNA mixed ethnic groups that I've seen. Their morphology appear strongly Caucasian influence.

Depending on which study genetics shows Southeast Asians to be only 77-80% East Eurasians and Central Asian Turks like Kazakhs, Kyrgyz to be 60-80% East Eurasian.. Even Mongolians are East Eurasian less than these guys. Eastern Mongols; Khalkas, Inner Mongolians are over 93-100% East Eurasian where as western Mongols; Oirats, Tuvanians, Khoton are only 82-85% East Eurasian but groups like Atayal have 100% East Eurasian like all Taiwan aborigine groups. Many of the tribes look typical East Asian/Southeast Asian ( due to marrying Chinese men and being mongoloid looking to begin with ) but many other tribes look like half Caucasian to almost pure Caucasian.

(Note: If you want more charts like these I can show you but so far this is the best one I've seen )

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Physical appearance

" The Atayal are physically visible from the Han Chinese of Taiwan.[10] Intermarriage with Chinese also produced a significant number of Atayal-Chinese mixed offspring and celebrities such as Vivian Hsu, Vic Zhou, Yuming Lai, Kao Chin Su-mei. "

( Note: I'm posting a lot of pictures here because I want you to understand what I'm talking about )

Pure Atayal female on the left, Chinese-Atayal female mix on the right

These aboriginal Taiwanese looks way more like Eurasians than a Kazakh/Kyrgyz

Kyrgyz women

Now look at the Taiwanese native women.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

This guy could easily pass for your Japanese with Jomon admixture no problem.

Funny how these a lot of them could pass for those Chindians.

Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 02:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28,799
    Given: 25,904

0 Not allowed!

Just because an Asian has a high bridged nose, it doesn't mean they are Caucasian. I have a high bridged nose and I don't look Caucasian.

BTW, the Taiwanese aboriginals have sunken eye sockets because of their Malaysian blood. They look Malayid to me, not Caucasoid.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    Just because an Asian has a high bridged nose, it doesn't mean they are Caucasian. I have a high bridged nose and I don't look Caucasian.

BTW, the Taiwanese aboriginals have sunken eye sockets because of their Malaysian blood. They look Malayid to me, not Caucasoid.
    It's not about the high bridged nose. I've seen many Asian male/female celebrities in Hollywood with very high bridge noses but their faces still look Asian as heck. You average Malaysian usually just look like a darker version of the Vietnamese.

I noticed a lot of them look like pseudo-resemblance of Chinese-Indian mix ( that sometimes even products mixbreeds that look like half European/ half East Asians )

The products of Chinese and North Indian marriage and the child ends up looking like a product of half European/half Asian.

This women looks half European and she's Taiwanese aborigine. She looks more Eurasian than some Eurasians I've seen.

Last Online
    01-21-2024 @ 05:49 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sintic
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    Chinese (Cantonese)
    Country
    Hong-Kong
    Taxonomy
    Sudsinid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 813
    Given: 104

0 Not allowed!

Stupid thread

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ButlerKing View Post
    It's not about the high bridged nose. I've seen many Asian male/female celebrities in Hollywood with very high bridge noses but their faces still look Asian as heck. You average Malaysian usually just look like a darker version of the Vietnamese.

I noticed a lot of them look like pseudo-resemblance of Chinese-Indian mix ( that sometimes even products mixbreeds that look like half European/ half East Asians )

The products of Chinese and North Indian marriage and the child ends up looking like a product of half European/half Asian.

This women looks half European.
    She doesn't, she looks East Asian.

Also, the Taiwanese aboriginals you posted look like they have Malayid/Polynesian influence, which gives their eye sockets a sunken look. Perhaps this may parallel some Caucasoid features, but they are hardly a "Caucasian feature", many groups have them.

Take this Malaysian tribesman for example.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    She doesn't, she looks East Asian.

Also, the Taiwanese aboriginals you posted look like they have Malayid/Polynesian influence, which gives their eye sockets a sunken look. Perhaps this may parallel some Caucasoid features, but they are hardly a "Caucasian feature", many groups have them. There also sems to be Melanesian mtDNA at 2-6% and Melanesians Y-DNA at 0.2-5%

Take this Malaysian tribesman for example.

We don't know for that for sure. Using Malaysians as example is bad one. Is genetically proven most Southern Southeast Asians have 10-20% South Asian mtDNA including Malays with a additional 9-11% Negrito mtDNA.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ButlerKing View Post
    We don't know for that for sure. Using Malaysians as example is bad one. Is genetically proven most Southern Southeast Asians have 10-20% South Asian mtDNA including Malays with a additional 9-11% Negrito mtDNA.

Malay Muslims have more South Asian DNA, because of admixture with Indian Muslims, such as Mahathir Mohamed.

Malaysian tribals however, probably have very little admixture.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information