Jumanji
    Country
    Haiti
    Region
    Estado de Durango
    Y-DNA
    I1
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid + some Veddoid (1/128) + Kaffirid (1/555)
    Politics
    Papa Doc
    Hero
    Idi Amin + Kmack
    Religion
    Voodoo
    Relationship Status
    I killed my 4 wives
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,378
    Given: 3,032

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito's Way View Post

not my fault you cant afford dna kits and you gotta ask a mix race nigga for some money, Mr I am pure white and therefore superior than you, bitch if you cant even afford a DNA test, dont talk about superiority
    LOL

I never have claimed someone is superior for being pure White.

Get real, dude.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-20-2019 @ 06:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Voodoo
    Ethnicity
    Anthropofagist + Ifá Practitioner
    Ancestry
    Jumanji
    Country
    Haiti
    Region
    Estado de Durango
    Y-DNA
    I1
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Papa Doc
    Hero
    Idi Amin + Kmack
    Religion
    Voodoo
    Relationship Status
    I killed my 4 wives
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Carlitos Way acts more racist than the 'bad racists' he accuses. LOL

I never used derogatory terms towards any race here. You can search all day.

When I first joined the forum I have stated I am NOT racist.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-22-2020 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,458
    Given: 7,646

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Frater Taciturnus View Post
    Say whatever you want, I have never said my last name here and in any other forum obviously. LOL

I asked that because and don't want to spend money with that irrelevant shit. Not that I care anyway. I can prove easily to any Italian member that I am who I am and that my relatives are my relatives. They can make a videocall with me at any time.

I'M NOT AFRAID.

Now you're acting like an insecure boy. I know who I am and who my ancestors were, as I said I don't particularly identify with Italy (since I'm not full Italian as I have stated a lot of times). The fact is that all I know the procedency of all my grandparents. So you can accuse me the entire day. It's funny.

Now I'm only going to argue with you when you post your picture and the ones of you're immediate relatives proving you're not mixed.
    of course you aint full italian, let alone full european

and nah nigga, you were after my money like some groupie as bitch, typical of your retarded as people once they find out they talking to an american

and nigga only poor niggas like you dont wanna waste money on "irrelevant" shit LOL, i blow money like nothing, on fast food i waste 50 dollars on food only for me nigga almost every day cause a nigga dont like cooking unless its the weekend
    the only way i will buy you a dna kit is if i fly to brazil and slap you with my american dollars in the face

im mix race nigga LOL ive always claimed my mix race heritage, everyone knows since day 1 i was mix race
    so i dont need to post anything to prove shit ive said thousands of times

my older brother had been classified before and forum members that know me from another forum know who he is lol because he use to post on anthro-forums
    in fact no one in their damn mind would think hes mix race

Banned
    Last Online
    04-20-2019 @ 06:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Voodoo
    Ethnicity
    Anthropofagist + Ifá Practitioner
    Ancestry
    Jumanji
    Country
    Haiti
    Region
    Estado de Durango
    Y-DNA
    I1
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Papa Doc
    Hero
    Idi Amin + Kmack
    Religion
    Voodoo
    Relationship Status
    I killed my 4 wives
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito's Way View Post
    of course you aint full italian, let alone full european

and nah nigga, you were after my money like some groupie as bitch, typical of your retarded as people once they find out they talking to an american

and nigga only poor niggas like you dont wanna waste money on "irrelevant" shit LOL, i blow money like nothing, on fast food i waste 50 dollars on food only for me nigga almost every day cause a nigga dont like cooking unless its the weekend
    the only way i will buy you a dna kit is if i fly to brazil and slap you with my american dollars in the face

im mix race nigga LOL ive always claimed my mix race heritage, everyone knows since day 1 i was mix race
    so i dont need to post anything to prove shit ive said thousands of times

my older brother had been classified before and forum members that know me from another forum know who he is lol because he use to post on anthro-forums
    in fact no one in their damn mind would think hes mix race
    I actually like you.

One of the reasons I'm still on Apricity is that I love the trolling here.

You're a damn of a good troll, I must admit. Yes, I'm not full European, every photo I have posted here I have stolen on the Internet.

This is me:

LET'S SHAKE OUR ASSES, MY NIGGA.

Now serious, I can't understand why people get so mad because of all that race stuff.
    I'm on this classifcation thing most because I think it's funny and scientifical not because I want to prove that I'm superior to mixed race people or whatever.

Last Online
    06-08-2022 @ 02:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gaucho
    Country
    Argentina
    Y-DNA
    R1B1B2A1A
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,362
    Given: 11,959

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Albobalboa View Post
    Love lol..

Your view on it is so romanticized it's ridiculous. Whatever helps you sleep at night bro.

I have a difficult time imagining the local "native warriors" looking on kindly as the Spanish men fucked their women silly, maybe that's something a rapespawn cuckoid like you is fine with but I doubt any man with dignity would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Albobalboa View Post
    Lol @ the comparisons with the modern era. One retard even compared it with white guys in Asia.

You idiots have zero clue on what the colonization meant, this wasn't some huggy lovey dovey shit. I suggest you guys read up more on it as you're (unknowingly) spitting on the graves of your raped ancestors. Dumbass mestizos, seems the Iberians fucked your brains out quite literally.

Fortunately not all Mestizos had their brains fucked out, here's something to give you cucks a clue on history. https://latinopm.com/opinion/voices/...0#.WSzPo2jyiUk

Shout out to the Mestizos and other rapespawns that don't go full cuck and try to portray it as if it was "love and affection". Accept the brutality of history, go far back enough and pretty much all of us could qualify as being rapespawns. Ain't no love in this shit. Imo if South Americans had brains and dignity they'd be targeting Spain and Portugal for a massive rape-marathon, instead they are worshipping them as father/mother countries.
    Mestizo/white nations like Argentina or Uruguay are 10 times more developed than indomestizo nations like Peru/Bolivia. Pred amerindian Bolivians/Peruvians emigrate to Argentina in huge numbers to have the quality of life an argentine mestizo has.

Why should the argentine mestizo hate spain and love bolivia? Spaniards raped native women, also educated the mestizos, built cities, brought laws and order.

Honestly if i was an argentine mestizo i would thank god i am living in buenos aires and not in La Paz

Communism Is So Bourgeois
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-20-2019 @ 07:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celto-Judean
    Ethnicity
    Scythian-Jewish, Anglo-Celtic
    Ancestry
    Ashkenazi + Anglo-Celtic
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Y-DNA
    Q1b Scythian/Khazar (Indigenous Central-Asian)
    mtDNA
    U5b2a3 Mesolithic European (Indigenous European)
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    كافر
    Hero
    Charles Martel, Winston Churchill, Fjordman, Allen West & Robert Spencer
    Religion
    Jewishish
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,012
    Given: 11,416

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Norse View Post
    I mean, I never really thought about this, but Spain basically went into a several hundred years long period of banging anything that moved.

I was reading about the Nordic Guanches of Gran Canaria and of course the Spanish also polluted that bloodline.

South America, Middle America, Gran Canaria, Philippines.

Each and every single place the Spanish colonized they miscegenated to their heart desire and creating bastardized races everywhere.

If the British did warfare by guns, Spanish did it by their dicks.

Is there a single former Spanish colony where the Spanish didn't miscegenate?
    Totally agree. I did a similar thread: http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...or-Race-Mixing

This isn't even trolling as it's true.
    Spoiler!

Last Online
    06-11-2020 @ 12:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sarmatian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Wild Steppe
    Taxonomy
    Archaic Übermensch
    Politics
    Savage
    Religion
    dem boobiez
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,088
    Given: 3,785

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Norse View Post
    I mean, I never really thought about this, but Spain basically went into a several hundred years long period of banging anything that moved.

I was reading about the Nordic Guanches of Gran Canaria and of course the Spanish also polluted that bloodline.

South America, Middle America, Gran Canaria, Philippines.

Each and every single place the Spanish colonized they miscegenated to their heart desire and creating bastardized races everywhere.

If the British did warfare by guns, Spanish did it by their dicks.

Is there a single former Spanish colony where the Spanish didn't miscegenate?
    Don't worry, Spaniards did warfare by guns too.

The real reason behind so widespread mixing with natives is religious. Catholic Spain considered American natives as pagan humans so slaughtering them for no reason was a sin. They sure started with atrocities and genocide. But later one Spanish monk brought converted native family to Spain and presented them before king as evidence these are not animals as it was believed before but men capable of learning Christ's word. That convinced Spanish authorities it would be far better to bring natives to Church and only kill those who refuse. And since now they were considered equal to Spanish in Lord's eyes it was normal thing to intermarry with them. French had similar situation for exact same reason.

At the same time Protestant Anglos had always considered natives as animals and condemned any sexual contacts with them (including rape). It was perceived as bestiality. So it was fine to butcher them in any way you want but sticking your willy into it was frowned up.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmatian View Post

At the same time Protestant Anglos had always considered natives as animals and condemned any sexual contacts with them (including rape). It was perceived as bestiality. So it was fine to butcher them in any way you want but sticking your willy into it was frowned up.
    Bullshit.
    The story of Thanksgiving is about friendship between Indians and Pilgrims.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanks...United_States)

The reason there was less race mixing is because the Protestant Anglos going there brought women with them from Europe.

Last Online
    06-11-2020 @ 12:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sarmatian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Wild Steppe
    Taxonomy
    Archaic Übermensch
    Politics
    Savage
    Religion
    dem boobiez
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,088
    Given: 3,785

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Etain View Post
    Bullsh/t.
    The story of Thanksgiving is about friendship between Indians and Pilgrims.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanks...United_States)

The reason there was less race mixing is because the Protestant Anglos going there brought women with them from Europe.
    I knew you wouldn't like it

Spaniards had official policy in place regarding natives. It was promoted as a duty of every faithful Catholic to do everything possible to convert local pagans. The genocidal period was relatively short and ended by combined effort of civil and church authorities.

In Anglo colonies there sure were conversions taking place but it was more of a slow spontaneous process. At least I'm not aware of any official policies. At the end we have what we have - most natives in Anglosphere were exterminated. As for bringing women I would speculate all military expeditions were more or less same. Most likely they brought no women at all. At the same time I see no reasons for Anglo settlers to bring more women than Spanish settlers. If you know of any research on the issue suggesting otherwise I'd appreciate if you show it to me.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmatian View Post
    I knew you wouldn't like it

Spaniards had official policy in place regarding natives. It was promoted as a duty of every faithful Catholic to do everything possible to convert local pagans. The genocidal period was relatively short and ended by combined effort of civil and church authorities.

In Anglo colonies there sure were conversions taking place but it was more of a slow spontaneous process. At least I'm not aware of any official policies. At the end we have what we have - most natives in Anglosphere were exterminated. As for bringing women I would speculate all military expeditions were more or less same. Most likely they brought no women at all. At the same time I see no reasons for Anglo settlers to bring more women than Spanish settlers. If you know of any research on the issue suggesting otherwise I'd appreciate if you show it to me.
    I'm not talking about military expeditions that happened initially. I'm talking about the long term history. Spanish came to conquer, Anglos came to settle.
    This isn't me supposing, it's common knowledge.

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information