Samoa
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    something with E
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Med + Taurid (The Blade , Cybernautic , Eggyolk, Pribislav ,Commonsense,Kimbo)
    Politics
    ***! SALUTE TO THE WEST ASIAN RACE ! ***
    Hero
    my mom and siblings
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,515
    Given: 15,680

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Myanthropologies View Post
    1. Afganistan is part of the Iranian Plateau. It is actually a major chunk of it.

2. Most pca plots are 2D anyway. Dodecad world9 is a really good pca for west asians and not just Europeans as well.

3..I don't want to be argumentative with you because I actually am fond of you as a person. Just saying that as a disclaimer.

4. If Levantines can be considered west asian, I don't see why afghans can't. Western Iranics and Turks cluster pretty much just as far from both, and Afghans have a lot of real west asian dna. Eastern West Asia is probably the best label for them considering their culture, history, genetic, and most importantly geography (go a look at a map of Asia and draw a line in the center of it. You will be in the middle of China and not near Afghanistan at all). Afghans are already considered "Middle Eastern" people by most in the West anyways, and Afghanistan seems to be the cut off of that generally, too.
    so you jumped from not feeling iranic anymore and having not much in common with us straight to saying you are very west asian ...so what exactly do you want can you make up your mind ?

you are calling people out for no reason and making a riot for no reason lol

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    06-24-2021 @ 08:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Old Almaden Valley Peoples
    Ethnicity
    Proto-Almaden Valley
    Ancestry
    ???
    Country
    Faroes
    Taxonomy
    old stock
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,492
    Given: 1,335

0 Not allowed!

it doesn't matter what you feel man. You are an Iranic in the eyes of the world.

Account Deleted
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-11-2019 @ 01:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic, Caucasian, and Slavic
    Ethnicity
    50% Banana
    Ancestry
    West Asian, South-Central Asian, and Northeastern European
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    G2b1a
    mtDNA
    V
    Taxonomy
    Clark Kent with browner hair and a more Iranian nose
    Politics
    Progressive, but not the stupid kind
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,062
    Given: 6,146

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by All-In View Post
    so you jumped from not feeling iranic anymore and having not much in common with us straight to saying you are very west asian ...so what exactly do you want can you make up your mind ?

you are calling people out for no reason and making a riot for no reason lol
    Making a riot how? By just stating some thoughts I have? It's not my fault if others can't have a mature dialogue. I'm not calling anyone here names, nor saying offensive things to them.

I can't remember where I mentioned any names either. I never said I was talking about TA kurds and Persians, I said Internetkurds and Persians, which isn't limited to TA only.

And yes, I stopped feeling Iranic because of what people on anthroforums say. What's the point of feeling iranic when all other Iranics are apparently racially different from me and western iranics take the name in modern times?

Banned
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    Alevi Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Tunceli/Dersim - Turkey
    Country
    Samoa
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    something with E
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Med + Taurid (The Blade , Cybernautic , Eggyolk, Pribislav ,Commonsense,Kimbo)
    Politics
    ***! SALUTE TO THE WEST ASIAN RACE ! ***
    Hero
    my mom and siblings
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,515
    Given: 15,680

0 Not allowed!

Making a riot how? By just stating some thoughts I have? It's not my fault if others can't have a mature dialogue. I'm not calling anyone here names, nor saying offensive things to them.

I can't remember where I mentioned any names either. I never said I was talking about TA kurds and Persians, I said Internetkurds and Persians, which isn't limited to TA only.

And yes, I stopped feeling Iranic because of what people on anthroforums say.
    nobody said anything though . I havent seeen any kurd or persian (still dont know why we get called as a couple ethnicity as if we are the same but okay ...) saying such things to you . it is your own thoughts that you seem to project on kurdish and persian members

Last Online
    09-02-2018 @ 07:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Dehgān
    Ancestry
    Bactria/Tokharistan, Paropamisus, Samarkand, Loya Paktia
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Maoism + Trumpism + Pan Iranism
    Hero
    Jamshid, Rustam, Kanishka, Ismail Samani, Ferdowsi, Ustad Zabihullah Balkhi, Ahmad Shah Massoud
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 155
    Given: 103

1 Not allowed!

And yes, I stopped feeling Iranic because of what people on anthroforums say. What's the point of feeling iranic when all other Iranics are apparently racially different from me and western iranics take the name in modern times?
    Join this guy's UNITED NATIVES OF ARYANA movement, he wants to unite East Iranics, Nuristanis & Dards

http://www.pashtunforums.com/politic...yana-read.html

Account Deleted
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-11-2019 @ 01:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic, Caucasian, and Slavic
    Ethnicity
    50% Banana
    Ancestry
    West Asian, South-Central Asian, and Northeastern European
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    G2b1a
    mtDNA
    V
    Taxonomy
    Clark Kent with browner hair and a more Iranian nose
    Politics
    Progressive, but not the stupid kind
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,062
    Given: 6,146

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Registan View Post
    Join this guy's UNITED NATIVES OF ARYANA movement, he wants to unite East Iranics, Nuristanis & Dards

Thanks, but no thanks. I'm not into nationalism. It's a very ugly thing.
    Learn some about Afghans here
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...of-Afghanistan

Indian Genomics can be modeled by four-way populations, not two way populations. Read more in this thread:
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...tion-structure

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Registan View Post

It's very close to the UAE. Maybe I can go there by boat even though I'm not an ethnic Aryan, lol.

De la comunidad isleña de Luisiana Isleño's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:29 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Isleño de Luisiana
    Ethnicity
    Spanish-American
    Ancestry
    Canary Islands, Spain
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Louisiana
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    U6b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med+Alpine+Berid
    Politics
    Center Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,035
    Given: 1,735

2 Not allowed!

I don't have anything to do with the proto-Iranics, they were white and I'm not. I don't have anything to do with Kurds or Persians either, genetically, apparently. They seem to have dibs on being "real iranics" in modern day.

When I grew up and before I took a DNA test, I used to feel very ethnically close to Persians and sort of ethnically close to Kurds. After taking a DNA test, I feel like a fake Iranic or knock off Iranic. Well, it wasn't just taking my dna test that makes me feel that way, it's what has been said to me on anthropology forums over the last year. Kurds and Persians on anthropology forums like to distance me from them, group me with Punjabis and even Gujaratis sometimes, and claim that they are closer to Southern Europeans than to me, or are an extension of mediterranian people. Or they will say they are west eurasian and that I'm not. It's kind of weird, because Persians and Kurds in person try to relate to me a lot and definitely consider me the same race as them and consider pashtuns similar to them in looks, but the ones on anthropology forums don't want anything to do with me, and I bet they don't want anything to do with me even more so now after viewing my ancestry results.

I try to tell myself that DNA doesn't matter, but it's hard to tell myself that sometimes even if I know it's very true, because everyone likes to put people in boxes and categories based on these numbers and think that they can just change a person's thought process and identity by one forum post.

The only South-Central Asian "Iranic" people that west iranics on forum boards seem to care about are Pamiri Tajiks, because of their association with Scythians, yet they even try to distance me from Pamiris. Pashtuns are just tossed aside as some pedophilic iranicized punjabis, and it further makes me feel like a fake iranic. It even makes me feel less close to the Persians and Kurds I know in person (ethnically).
    You could always just be American and be done with it.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-20-2024 @ 08:03 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Highlander Greek
    Ancestry
    Mountains....mountains Gandalf
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    E-Z5018
    mtDNA
    J1c
    Taxonomy
    Dinarized Alpine Pontid
    Hero
    Herodotus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,067
    Given: 11,454

0 Not allowed!

Well the thing is, I dont care about this on real life, Im talking about where I fall here on anthropology forums. My identity in real life is strictly american, and I feel closer to all Americans regardless of their race. But when I'm on geese anthropology forums, what race I am or what I am supposedly ethnically close to seems to be defined by genetics sometimes, how I look other times, and actual cultures other times.

Honestly I sounded a little dramatic in the opening post on purpose, because I wanted to start discussion, but it didn't end up how I wanted. It ended up being fighting that the Greeks were PIE lol
    You should embrace your heritage in real life too bro!
    Make your DNA results part of yourself and be proud of them!

Last Online
    11-03-2023 @ 09:07 PM
    Ethnicity
    Pakistani
    Country
    Pakistan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,274
    Given: 1,063

0 Not allowed!

well you are iranic major chunk of Your ancestry is very Indo iranic its just that many indics from Indus Valley like Jatts also have lot of indo Iranic ancestry

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information