Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Results 91 to 98 of 98

Thread: FACT: DHIMMITUDE protected Orthodox/Eastern Christianity

  1. #91
    Veteran Member Danielion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:30 AM
    Location
    Antwerpen
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Lowlander
    Ancestry
    Antwerpen; North Brabant
    Country
    Belgium
    Religion
    None
    Gender
    Posts
    10,980
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9,891/189
    Given: 7,522/29

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Where did you even read a post that gave that impression in this thread or anywhere? Even as a joke I wouldn't say that. What the fuck.
    You'd be like Bonifatius, who got lynched by the Frisians he tried to convert.

  2. #92
    Andid Balkanite The Illyrian Warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pelasgian-ThrakoIllyrian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Ancient Dardanian Albanian Kosovar
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13>CTS5856>?
    Taxonomy
    Pred. Dinarid
    Politics
    Just Right
    Hero
    For certainty not a TA member
    Gender
    Posts
    11,160
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9,635/371
    Given: 7,332/219

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Too much text...
    I'm not in the mood to reply every paper and individual who goes in same line with your belief (or more appropriately the belief you've grown due subjective rather objective perspective).

    Chomsky (your favorite to call in every convo we had) and others for what I know you have in every case, you will always people who disagree, produce own story to that situation what they personally THINK did occur and what should be done, however the situation was dire and was going to get worse, so measures that were taken were justified in those circumstances.

    You give too much credibility and importance to UN then to the countries who support this organization financially, if it weren't for US money this organisation wouldn't exist in first place, besides, during 70 years existence of UN they really had no record of restoring a peace or solve a problem anywhere, they are good for nothing when solution was necessary, even if we ignore this and speak about UN laws, what Serbia did was also against UN basic principle of human rights, and what actually held back UN from giving the green light for an intervention was Russia and China vetoing like they always do in these situation, I don't think they were doing this because Serbia was a good guy and albos and west were the bad guys but rather because their zone interest shall not be touched even if it was a human rights violation.

    I rather not give you answer for the rest because you like to believe third party informations, ok it's your choice but personally I'm not willing to sink into conspiracy theory level just because I distrust mass media and politicians, the truth was obvious, no ethnic cleansing and mass kiling should be allowed otherwise you would also create a big refugee problem which I'm sure you won't like it esp. if Albos reach into your nice & quite neighborhood and live anxious afterwards. lel
    My Origin: 100% Southeast Europe
    Steppe k10: Near_Eastern 46.78%, WHG-UHG 24.14%, Steppe 22.61%, Hindu_Kush 5.78%

  3. #93
    Fuck you and your fuckin' gazebo... Da fukkkkkkkk Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Colonel Frank Grimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:01 AM
    Location
    Kekistan
    Ethnicity
    Kekistani
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Hero
    my sacrificial lambs
    Religion
    Esoteric Kekism
    Age
    1
    Gender
    Posts
    11,401
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 13,018/1,040
    Given: 7,478/10

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Illyrian Warrior View Post
    I'm not in the mood to reply every paper and individual who goes in same line with your belief (or more appropriately the belief you've grown due subjective rather objective perspective).

    Chomsky (your favorite to call in every convo we had) and others for what I know you have in every case, you will always people who disagree, produce own story to that situation what they personally THINK did occur and what should be done, however the situation was dire and was going to get worse, so measures that were taken were justified in those circumstances.

    You give to much credibility and importance to UN then to the countries who support this organization financially, if it weren't for US money this organisation wouldn't exist in first place, besides, during 70 years existence of UN they really had no record of restoring a peace or solve a problem anywhere, they are good for nothing when solution was necessary, even if we ignore this and speak about UN laws, what Serbia did was also against UN basic principle of human rights, and what actually held back UN from giving the green light for an intervention was Russia and China vetoing like they always do in these situation, I don't think they were doing this because Serbia was a good guy and albos and west were the bad guys but rather because their zone interest shall not be touched even if it was a human rights violation.

    I rather not give you answer for the rest because you like to believe third party informations, ok it's your choice but personally I'm not willing to sink into conspiracy theory level just because I distrust mass media and politicians, the truth was obvious, no ethnic cleansing and mass kiling should be allowed otherwise you would also create a big refugee problem which I'm sure you won't like it esp. if Albos reach into your nice & quite neighborhood and live anxious afterwards. lel
    Why did you even bother to respond? You're simply telling me I'm wrong. You're not showing me I'm wrong. You even cited in your argument an incident in a different war by a different group as evidence that atrocities must have occurred in Kosovo (obviously atrocities did occur but as a BRITISH INTELLIGENCE REPORT states, as cited by Chomsky, there wasn't an attempt at genocide but rather kicking people out and both sides killed civilians; in fact some KLA members used the opportunity to settle old blood feud scores with other Albanian families. I wonder how anyone can consider a British Intelligence report - a nation that was Gung-ho about attacking Serbia - third party but whatever... I'm clearly the bias one and you are very much objective. That's very good. Believe what you like. I'm tired of wasting my time arguing with people who are more concern with their emotional investments than the evidence because they can't think beyond their own potential gain.

    "And Jesus said unto his disciples, "Be chill. For he who is chill will inherit the Earth. Be not faggy. For it is the road of the unchill. The road of the unchill is paved with totally uncool fags and, like, stuff."

  4. #94
    Veteran Member Bosniensis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:21 PM
    Location
    NW Bosnia
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Thracian-Illyrian mix
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak (politically)
    Ancestry
    Serb (traditionally)
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    Haven't tested.
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid
    Politics
    Paternal Autocrat
    Religion
    Non-denominational Islam
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Posts
    1,102
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 386/107
    Given: 163/81

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    If it wasnt for dhimmi status, Orthodox would be a very very small church today. Ottomans promoted Orthodox and it grew and expanded in Balkans under the Ottomans at the expense of Catholicism and others.


    If it wasnt for DHIMMITUDE preserving and expanding the Orthodox (as well as Melkite, Assyrian Church of the East), majority of Orthodoxs today would be Catholics or Born Again/Evangelicals.
    Yes,

    We saved them... spared them, accepted their Arhaic religion to be preserved, and then they invited Mongols and Tartars to kill us, against their own KIN!

    Under Tiberius, mention is made of Triballia in Moesia; and the Emperor Maximinus Thrax (235237) had been a commander of a squadron of Triballi (Serbi). The name occurs for the last time during the reign of Diocletian, who dates a letter from Triballis. The term "Triballians" appears frequently in Byzantine and other European works of the Middle Ages, referring exclusively to Serbs. Some of these authors clearly explain that "Triballian" is synonym to "Serbian"For example, Niketas Choniates (or Acominatus, 11551215 or-16) in his history about Emperor Ioannes Komnenos: "... Shortly after this, he campaigned against the nation of Triballians (whom someone may call Serbians as well)

  5. #95
    Andid Balkanite The Illyrian Warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pelasgian-ThrakoIllyrian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Ancient Dardanian Albanian Kosovar
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13>CTS5856>?
    Taxonomy
    Pred. Dinarid
    Politics
    Just Right
    Hero
    For certainty not a TA member
    Gender
    Posts
    11,160
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9,635/371
    Given: 7,332/219

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Why did you even bother to respond? You're simply telling me I'm wrong. You're not showing me I'm wrong. You even cited in your argument an incident in a different war by a different group as evidence that atrocities must have occurred in Kosovo (obviously atrocities did occur but as a BRITISH INTELLIGENCE REPORT states, as cited by Chomsky, there wasn't an attempt at genocide but rather kicking people out and both sides killed civilians; in fact some KLA members used the opportunity to settle old blood feud scores with other Albanian families. I wonder how anyone can consider a British Intelligence report - a nation that was Gung-ho about attacking Serbia - third party but whatever... I'm clearly the bias one and you are very much objective. That's very good. Believe what you like. I'm tired of wasting my time arguing with people who are more concern with their emotional investments than the evidence because they can't think beyond their own potential gain.
    'muh religion is at danger' these sentences among others are good signal when you should ignore someone from having serious debate.

    It was worthless discussions from beginning, I should blame myself for providing some space to a guy who openly show sympathy to a nation who was in beef with everyone yet talk about objectivity also listen telling me what did happen in my country where I was raised and seen many things among others, if I was in mood I could provide you enough materials to counter your claim but I leave it as it is.
    My Origin: 100% Southeast Europe
    Steppe k10: Near_Eastern 46.78%, WHG-UHG 24.14%, Steppe 22.61%, Hindu_Kush 5.78%

  6. #96
    Fuck you and your fuckin' gazebo... Da fukkkkkkkk Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Colonel Frank Grimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:01 AM
    Location
    Kekistan
    Ethnicity
    Kekistani
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Hero
    my sacrificial lambs
    Religion
    Esoteric Kekism
    Age
    1
    Gender
    Posts
    11,401
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 13,018/1,040
    Given: 7,478/10

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Illyrian Warrior View Post
    'muh religion is at danger' these sentences among others are good signal when you should ignore someone from having serious debate.
    Um, I never said such a thing. In fact, I'm agnostic. You're the second person - like Mraz - to pull shit from the air.

    It was worthless discussions from beginning, I should blame myself for providing some space to a guy who openly show sympathy to a nation who was in beef with everyone yet talk about objectivity also listen telling me what did happen in my country where I was raised and seen many things among others, if I was in mood I could provide you enough materials to counter your claim but I leave it as it is.
    No, everyone doesn't have 'beef' with Serbia. You only think that is the case. Ironically, your logic would apply to Albania. Albania literally has problems with all nations that border it because of attempts by Albanian paramilitaries to destabilize the region for 'Greater Albania'. I don't see Serb and Greek posters argue. I rarely even see Serb and Croatian posters fight much. Albanian posters fight with all forum posters who border their nation.

    So tell me again about objectivity.

    I don't care what you saw or perceived because you're one person whose experience is limited. You don't know what British Intelligence reported (btw, the British special ops helped train the KLA in camps in northern Albania and were all over. They would know very well the situation.) So don't give me that bullshit. I'm sure you can find a Serb civilian who can speak of KLA members kidnapping and murdering their relatives (actually, it's documented) and Albanians telling the same story about KLA members doing the same to them because of a blood feud between families (also documented).

    So settle yourself down.

    "And Jesus said unto his disciples, "Be chill. For he who is chill will inherit the Earth. Be not faggy. For it is the road of the unchill. The road of the unchill is paved with totally uncool fags and, like, stuff."

  7. #97
    Andid Balkanite The Illyrian Warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pelasgian-ThrakoIllyrian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Ancient Dardanian Albanian Kosovar
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13>CTS5856>?
    Taxonomy
    Pred. Dinarid
    Politics
    Just Right
    Hero
    For certainty not a TA member
    Gender
    Posts
    11,160
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9,635/371
    Given: 7,332/219

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Um, I never said such a thing. In fact, I'm agnostic. You're the second person - like Mraz - to pull shit from the air.



    No, everyone doesn't have 'beef' with Serbia. You only think that is the case. Ironically, your logic would apply to Albania. Albania literally has problems with all nations that border it because of attempts by Albanian paramilitaries to destabilize the region for 'Greater Albania'. I don't see Serb and Greek posters argue. I rarely even see Serb and Croatian posters fight much. Albanian posters fight with all forum posters who border their nation.

    So tell me again about objectivity.

    I don't care what you saw or perceived because you're one person whose experience is limited. You don't know what British Intelligence reported (btw, the British special ops helped train the KLA in camps in northern Albania and were all over. They would know very well the situation.) So don't give me that bullshit. I'm sure you can find a Serb civilian who can speak of KLA members kidnapping and murdering their relatives (actually, it's documented) and Albanians telling the same story about KLA members doing the same to them because of a blood feud between families (also documented).

    So settle yourself down.
    Well Christians are your natural comrades so makes sense to add 'muh religion' into the table, supposedly being under attack by muslims, no such a thing happens but keep your fear inside you because that's not my problem to carry in my shoulders.

    Basically when I hear you talk are, my information are more credible, you post nothing, I'm right, you're wrong even if I'm in US because I use google more often, also......Greater Albania....THAT'S DANGEROUS, oh my god, those KLA fighter were butchering serb people, hear me cite British Intellegence. - if someone heard you speak would make other think that entire history during the 90' or beyond was just a lie, and that Albanians were the bully not the opposite........That sofa you're sitting your fat ass on either turn people smart or deluded, I thing the second is more likely, now please make a few steps behind because I have to save myself from the stupidity.
    My Origin: 100% Southeast Europe
    Steppe k10: Near_Eastern 46.78%, WHG-UHG 24.14%, Steppe 22.61%, Hindu_Kush 5.78%

  8. #98
    Герр Абубу Herr Abubu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Posts
    7,255
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8,179/378
    Given: 6,279/262

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    The KLA had Western intelligence services and NATO behind them, Serbs didn't. The war had a lot of similarities to the one we see in Syria and Ukraine today because it was a PR war. The KLA could never have managed to free Kosovo from the Serbs, it was never going to happen. That was never the point, however. This is why f.e. when my aunt's neighbour fled Kosovo with her group, the KLA tried to direct her group right into the arms of Serb paramilitaries. The point was to increase the death tally to legitimize NATO intervention.



    It doesn't make the Serbs right, but it discredits the notion of a Manichean struggle of bad Serbs vs. good Albanians. We changed the rule of the Serbs, which was oppressive in very clear ways, with the rule of the 'Transatlantic oligarchy', which is too sophisticated to outright oppress but instead rules through the moral and spiritual degradation of people.

    The Albanian, due to his mentality, is always going to be a NIGGER.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-14-2017, 11:49 AM
  2. Music from Eastern Bosnia and Eastern Herzegovina
    By The Devil's Advocate in forum Srbija
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-29-2017, 02:37 PM
  3. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-04-2017, 03:18 AM
  4. Kyphosis protected Neanderthals from degenerative joint disease
    By Grab the Gauge in forum Anthropology
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-15-2016, 02:08 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2016, 03:52 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •