Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,966
    Given: 12,770

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Mraz?! Where are you, man? I'm calling you out. Why you lying about what I wrote? *key word is wrote: a written record*

I'm calling you out, man...
    Damn, I remember Randy Savage beat Hulk Hogan for the belt. I was like in tears and then I realized it was as fake as Islam and it's like being bothered over a guy dressed like Muhammad body slamming a guy dressed as Jesus Christ. Life made much more sense afterwards.

Anyway, where you hiding, Mraz?!

Banned
    Last Online
    12-21-2018 @ 07:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turanoid Eurasian
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian - Circassian - KABARDIAN - Kumukhuj - Turkic
    Ancestry
    Caucasia
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Taxonomy
    Tlepsh
    Politics
    Contributionist Digitist
    Hero
    DigiFart Man
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 829
    Given: 276

0 Not allowed!

Other than having wives (plural) and concubines (my selfish reasons) nothing. It's a stagnant religion created to be self serving to one man.
    Having many wivew and concubines can save Europe.

This can also be done via Mormonism too .

I am frigging obliged to ask ; how is reversing the population decline a bad thing for Italians or Swedes ?

Why would Europeans would have converted to begin with ?

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Illyrian Warrior View Post
    UN is just a pile of crap who never had a history of restoring a peace or had a plan to settle the matter in right direction, there you have Russia and China who veto every resolution and consequently prolong the matters like you see in Syria or elsewhere, the matter was looking for a quick solution and so was done.
    I'm glad you have such a high respect for the rule of law. 'When it does what I want I follow the agreement. When I don't like what they say I'll break agreements.' That's not how it's supposed to work. If you are a willing participant in an organization, you follow the rules. Otherwise it's do as I say and not as I do.

In US there was a bipartisan agreement in form of resolution brought by Pres. Clinton in senate, and it was decided that Serbia should be bombed. http://articles.latimes.com/1999/mar/24/news/mn-20479
    other NATO did agree although some were hesitant about bombings but in the end all joined the campaign of stopping Serbia from executing the plan of mass ethnic cleansing and killings, and yes geopolitical gains what may bring from getting rid off a country and a government which was not welcome from majority of people in Kosova anyways (this is also important and shouldn't be ignored), so in bigger scale it was wise and reasonable attack and beneficial for US & europe itself also, no one wanted to see a second Bosnia or second Syria.
    NATO agreed when the bombings already happened and they had to go along with it or acknowledge the US - the nation that pays the bills - is going rogue. That the US senate agreed to it is irrelevant. A step was skipped. Either you follow the rules of your agreement with a organization, or you... well.. break it...

As for ethnic cleansing I'll allow Chomsky to report on the intelligence reports.

There was ethnic cleansing as in 'get the fuck out' but there wasn't a genocide going on. There were killings after Serbia was bombed but both the KLA and the Serb paramilitary groups (not so much the Serb army itself) killing civilians.

Drop some knowledge on us, Chomsky.

I'm not willing to engage in rumors, half truths or the convos might have taken place behind the doors, I trust real occurrence that actually did happen or what I've seen with my eyes, I heard everything but sometimes you have people who produce own version of story or situation in media, sometimes for own gain because he held a position my country, what I know however is that Serbia did violate UN resolution for human rights and lost all reliability of potential partner that should be trusted after numerous wars & genocide they did in Srebrenica not long time ago, so it gotta happen somewhere at some time.
    Srebrenica? You're confused. That was the Republika Srpska. You need to know your subject matter if you're going to discuss with me. It's not exactly a minor detail you fucked up on.

It's not rumors. It's rumors if you don't like what you hear but, um, intelligence reports is... you know... kind of a big deal and it's a German intelligence (correction: British intelligence) report that Chomsky references that states there are killings going of civilians on both sides. It's not 'some guy' making claims. Actually, speaking of rumors an Albanian journalist was claiming Serbian soldiers were killing Albanian civilians and dumping them in a mine shaft. French investigators took a look and... nothing was found. There wasn't even blood stains. There were many of these 'mistakes' all based around the same Albanian journalist.

So far Soros name doesn't appear in any mines company, if he did I should known this because I already work in a mine company.
    This is why you're a miner and not an investigative journalist. Soros is a speculator. He's not a CEO of a mining company or vice president or whatever.

ICG (International Crisis Group)

Soros funds the ICG heavily (If I remember correctly he created the organization).

The ICG report on Trepca mines.

RECOMMENDATIONS
    !" UNMIK should as a priority build up the staff capacity to assert total control
    over Trepca in accordance with the terms of its stewardship of Kosovo, take
    over the installations and announce a modest programme of action for a
    ‘pre-donor phase’ of rehabilitation.
    !" This programme should include detailed examinations of the measures
    needed before production can be started up at each of the installations within
    Kosovo.
    !" UNMIK should publish its own assessment of the facts concerning ownership
    and the legal status of the complex, as an aid to public understanding and to
    reduce the climate of conspiracy

.https://d2071andvip0wj.cloudfront.ne...-labyrinth.pdf
    UNMIK is the UN Interim Administration in Kosovo (UNMIK). And who was the chief at the time? Bernard Kouchner.

Who is Bernard Koucher?

On 15 July 1999, pursuant to Security Council Resolution 1244, UN Secretary General Kofi Annan nominated Kouchner as the second UN Special Representative and Head of the United Nations Interim Administration Mission in Kosovo (UNMIK).[6] During 18 months, he led UN efforts to create a new civil administration and political system replacing the Serbian ones, and to rebuild the economy shattered by the Kosovo War. Thus, municipal councils were elected at local level by the end of 2000.[7] He was replaced on 21 January 2001 by Danish Social Democrat Hans Hækkerup. He became at this time Minister of Health for the third time, until the 2002 Elections. He was awarded an honorary doctorate by the University of Pristina for his services to Kosovo.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Kouchner
    What Wikipedia doesn't mention is he works closely with Soros. They recently signed an agreement together. Some sort of NGO I think. Some new scam to meddle in another nation's affairs. Google it for me. I want to play cards.
    Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 07-17-2017 at 12:59 AM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by jackrussell View Post
    Having many wivew and concubines can save Europe.
    Well, I prefer it for selfish reasons but it's insane unless you want European men invading Turkey to kill your men and take your women. If a man has two wives it means another man is unfortunately out of luck. He's gone be filled so much T and knocking on everyone's door with a machine gun in another hand. That's why I believe Islam spread so successfully. There was not enough vagina for everyone and men will do anything for vagina. They cross deserts, mountains, etc. but there better be vagina waiting for them. Fresh vagina, of course. Not old dried up vagina.

This can also be done via Mormonism too .
    Mormonism isn't a Christian sect. It has some similarities to Scientology. I suspect Hubbard pulled a Muhammad and took some ideas from Joseph Smith.

I am frigging obliged to ask ; how is reversing the population decline a bad thing for Italians or Swedes ?
    It's not necessary. AI is the future.

Why would Europeans would have converted to begin with ?
    For privileges. Life as a Christian and Jew was the life of a second class citizen.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-17-2017 @ 07:08 PM
    Ethnicity
    Manchester
    Country
    Adyghea
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 170
    Given: 56

0 Not allowed!

Well, I prefer it for selfish reasons but it's insane unless you want European men invading Turkey to kill your men and take your women. If a man has two wives it means another man is unfortunately out of luck. He's gone be filled so much T and knocking on everyone's door with a machine gun in another hand. That's why I believe Islam spread so successfully. There was not enough vagina for everyone and men will do anything for vagina. They cross deserts, mountains, etc. but there better be vagina waiting for them. Fresh vagina, of course. Not old dried up vagina.
    Common misconception.

https://www.newscientist.com/article...-women-around/

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lessenech View Post
    Someone explain my post to Baluarte. He's tired and I'm too tired to explain the obvious.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

This is why you're a miner and not an investigative journalist. Soros is a speculator. He's not a CEO of a mining company or vice president or whatever.
    btw, my great grandfather was a miner in West Virgina. That kind of makes us bros. I think my grandpa on the other side of the family might have done some mining in Colorado. So like bros.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

0 Not allowed!

btw, my great grandfather was a miner in West Virgina. That kind of makes us bros. I think my grandpa on the other side of the family might have done some mining in Colorado. So like bros.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laberia View Post
    You suffer from the same mental sick who have affected Vierato. I call it the Syndrome of Viriato. You have this incredible capacity to turn every thread in a thread against Albanians.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I'm not opening the car door, Laberia.

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I liked both little girls and women since I was like 5 years old.
    well mmmh... if it wasn't for islam you would have at least sought help or repressed your feelings.
    you could have been a virtous pedophile , now instead if you were in raqqa and had a Yazidi little girl...
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information