Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the US heading for civil war?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,420
    Given: 12,533

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith View Post
    I believe in Fiscal Conservatism for spending on Budgets and Programs however I also believe in helping through social programs and all should have access to quality healthcare at an affordable price
    I defenitely agree with this. Affortable care should be a fucking must. Then, it would actually be the greatest country in the world.

De la comunidad isleña de Luisiana Isleño's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-01-2024 @ 06:08 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Isleño de Luisiana
    Ethnicity
    Spanish-American
    Ancestry
    Canary Islands, Spain
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Louisiana
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    U6b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med+Alpine+Berid
    Politics
    Center Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,034
    Given: 1,735

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Things are getting so desperately crazy regarding Trump and his detractors in America, that I have to ask the question. When are we going to see the end of this madness and witch-hunts? Or is it going to climax and culminate into a struggle between life and death -- as in a civil war? Or maybe even Trump gets "dealt with", and the madmen and women set their sights on war with Russia? (some are really discussing this already)

Your thoughts and opinions please!
    No, no civil war. I live here in the US and its just all nonsense between the media, the White House and protesters. It's like a reality show, and we are all just watching the next episode. Normal people in the US laugh all this stuff off or at least shrugs it off. There is no chance of civil war over this nonsense.

I think Trump had the idea to make things work with Putin, he said it numerous times he wanted to make it work, but the American media won't allow such a thing and they push this bullshit Russian collusion story all day long on the news. The media has made it clear that they are Trump's biggest enemy.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,955
    Given: 45,025

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LieDetector View Post
    All this Russian nonsense in the news is just fake, fear-mongering, and distraction propaganda. I wouldn't bother putting too much stock in to this kind of thing Loki.
    Well yes I know, but there doesn't seem to be any end in sight. Problem is, there is a hard core of Democrats and Neocon Republicans (like John McCain, Lindsey Graham) who don't want to let this go. Add to this some news agencies like CNN and WaPo. You can check, every single day Trump & Russia makes the CNN headlines... whether there really is new news or not. They will rehash and repeat. Over and over. And, it doesn't even seem like they care about what the viewers want to see. They are in a war, essentially. I would like to know where this is going to end or lead to. Also, insulting Russia and lying about it every day isn't going to be tolerated by the Russians forever either. The US is already sort of waging war against Russia -- using economic weapons. If this doesn't stop, and Russia really gets hurt long-term economically, they will have no choice but to retaliate in some way in order to try and dissuade their assailants.

What is said in this short video clip below perfectly underscores what I am saying here:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/551084751...#sp=show-clips
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Banned
    Last Online
    01-17-2018 @ 04:50 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    American mutt
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Indiana
    Taxonomy
    Atlantomed + Dinarid
    Politics
    Independent
    Hero
    Dallas Winston
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,279
    Given: 10,783

1 Not allowed!

Also, insulting Russia and lying about it every day isn't going to be tolerated by the Russians forever either. The US is already sort of waging war against Russia -- using economic weapons. If this doesn't stop, and Russia really gets hurt long-term economically, they will have no choice but to retaliate in some way in order to try and dissuade their assailants.

What is said in this short video clip below perfectly underscores what I am saying here:

Russia is nobody to be worried about. If we (Americans) wanted them out of the way it wouldn't be a problem. It would be like Germany vs Poland all over again.

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,915
    Given: 4,816

1 Not allowed!

I believe in Fiscal Conservatism for spending on Budgets and Programs however I also believe in helping through social programs and all should have access to quality healthcare at an affordable price
    No such thing exists in any debt-money economy.

Debt-money economies will ALWAYS until perpetuity will need to raise more debt to plug budget shortfalls. The higher interest rates rise the more DEBT will need to be raised. The less revenues states earn the more DEBT needs to be raised.

This is debt-money economy backed by nothing but DEBT.
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Trump is in severe politically trouble and it will get worse. He does not seem to understand how to get the Moderate Coalition that elected him to work together.
    Well I beg to disagree here. I don't think Trump is the problem here. The problem is all the fanatical anti-Trump political "gangsters" and left-wing mob, who are trying to make Trump's job as difficult as possible.

I don't agree with Trump about everything, for example I think he's wasting his time on trying to derail Obamacare, and a few other things too. But essentially I think he's a good president and has the potential to be an excellent president, if people will just give him a fair chance. At the moment he is too busy "extinguishing fires"; spending a lot of time trying to deal with people who want to see him fail. Too many haters. It's a shame.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 01:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,248
    Given: 4,031

1 Not allowed!

Well yes I know, but there doesn't seem to be any end in sight. Problem is, there is a hard core of Democrats and Neocon Republicans (like John McCain, Lindsey Graham) who don't want to let this go. Add to this some news agencies like CNN and WaPo. You can check, every single day Trump & Russia makes the CNN headlines... whether there really is new news or not. They will rehash and repeat. Over and over. And, it doesn't even seem like they care about what the viewers want to see. They are in a war, essentially. I would like to know where this is going to end or lead to. Also, insulting Russia and lying about it every day isn't going to be tolerated by the Russians forever either. The US is already sort of waging war against Russia -- using economic weapons. If this doesn't stop, and Russia really gets hurt long-term economically, they will have no choice but to retaliate in some way in order to try and dissuade their assailants.

The USA has way more important things to worry about than Russia. Russia's Economy is smaller than Italy's and some how we make them look as some big bad threat. Let Juncker, Merkel and Tuss worry about Russia. I would be more concerned in the USA of what Mussad's intentions are if we want to talk about what is Treason and not.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LieDetector View Post
    DAMN, this place is crawling with socks.
    I'll deal with this one, he's obviously ... "off".

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh900 View Post
    "If you want to know who rules over you, find out who you cannot criticize" - Voltaire.
    Very true, and easy enough...

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 01:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,248
    Given: 4,031

1 Not allowed!

Well I beg to disagree here. I don't think Trump is the problem here. The problem is all the fanatical anti-Trump political "gangsters" and left-wing mob, who are trying to make Trump's job as difficult as possible.

I don't agree with Trump about everything, for example I think he's wasting his time on trying to derail Obamacare, and a few other things too. But essentially I think he's a good president and has the potential to be an excellent president, if people will just give him a fair chance. At the moment he is too busy "extinguishing fires"; spending a lot of time trying to deal with people who want to see him fail. Too many haters. It's a shame.

LOL, Trump does not do any favors for himself, lets be honest. If he really cared about a comprehensive Healthcare plan that would be great for all; he is smart enough to get a plan through and signed to become law. He is a bit Lazy and just wants the congress to do everything kind of like his lazy predecessor Obama.

He has to get involved in the sloppy details and get a good plan that works for all passed with Dem and Republican support. That is what Ronald Reagan did. He is Lazy and really seems not to care about the plan's details he just wants to sign anything no-matter what it is.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information