White American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,266
    Given: 7,816

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    I love the police...I just hate American pigs. You think your cops are cops? they're the actual gangstas. My jewiish professer back in uni told me how traumatize he was when he got pulled over in NY...they talk to you like you're a terrorist about to blow himself up or something.
    I have to agree. I've came to the reluctant conclusion that, in general, cops here are poorly trained, poorly educated, poorly supervised and far too heavily armed. They don't typically know the communities they police and arrive on a call with one hand on their gun. Any sudden movement or any suggestion of questioning their tactics provokes a surly or violent response.

I feel great sorrow at this woman's death at the hands of a police force which, like too many in this country, functions more like a gang than a law-enforcemnt organization.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary View Post
    But 2 dicks in the ass is a really cool experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    He's ashamed his son is almost 40 years old and only works a few hours a week as a dancing cow.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2018 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,148
    Given: 18,117

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fractal View Post
    Fuck American pigs, I agree with Wadaad. And a lot of them here in California are ethnics like Italian/Southern European dagos, wetbacks or chinks.

Its bad enough having stupid trigger happy muricans armed with .40 caliber glocks on every street corner.
    the ethnik cops are the worst because they have the most to prove to their Precinct homeboys...

Last Online
    04-06-2023 @ 09:40 AM
    Ethnicity
    Swenglish
    Ancestry
    Ostergotland Sweden, Lombardy Italy, Norfolk England
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Washington
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,908
    Given: 535

6 Not allowed!

I'm in agreement Wadaad, but sometimes American citizens don't make it easy on our cops.

Send me dms asking me to classify you, i'll have Barbarianna of Barbaria here put a few holes in you. Then I'll take this guitar and smash it over your head.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-17-2018 @ 04:50 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    American mutt
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Indiana
    Taxonomy
    Atlantomed + Dinarid
    Politics
    Independent
    Hero
    Dallas Winston
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,279
    Given: 10,783

0 Not allowed!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...dentified.html

The Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension (BCA) – the state agency investigating the shooting – has so far kept tight-lipped on how the yoga and meditation teacher was killed by an officer seated in his car.

Translation: they are running around like mad trying to come up with some sort of feasible story that will make this sound like something other than a low IQ African nigger happening.

They have admitted that no weapons were recovered from the scene……..

Oh really? You mean she didn’t have a sawed off shotgun hidden in her pajamas?

Noor, 31, who is the first Somali-American police officer in his precinct, has in the past been personally praised by Minneapolis Mayor Betsy Hodges.

Praised for what I suppose? Oh yeah, being a Somali nigger wearing a badge. What an accomplishment.

So what pray tell made this Somali such an exceptional officer? I mean he must truly be a shining example for a beat cop to receive public praise from the Mayor.

He also holds a degree in administration and economics.

Wow. The police force must be really shitty if this is all it takes to have praise heaped on you by the Mayor. I’m sure it also helps to be African.

Minneapolis Chief of Police Janeé Harteau issued a statement on Monday calling the death tragic.

Let’s see who’s responsible for the Somali cop.

Oh hell, it’s one of those bitches who spends too much time in a tanning bed!

According to Minneapolis Star Tribune, the website Minnesota PoliceClips has audio of an exchange between dispatch and the officers involved.

I listened to the clip. The officer calling it in sounds like, “This crazy nigger just shot a woman. WTF am I supposed to do now?” Oh but wait, it gets better!

Local news have reported that Noor shot across his partner who was the driver of the squad car and both have been placed on administrative leave pending the investigation.

That’s right. The (I assume) white cop was driving while the African law enforcement prodigy was sitting on the passenger side. The woman came up and was talking to the cop who was driving, probably driven by a natural instinct to avoid niggers at night. The African version of TJ Hooker then shot across the cop sitting on the driver’s side, striking and killing the woman! Now I ask you: if all officers involved where white and the victim was black, what would we be hearing right about now?

It is not know why the squad car camera cannot be used in this case.

By the way, if you have a problem with the shitty grammar in the quoted selections, take it up with Daily Mail. They are apparently also hiring Somalis for their proof reading department. Anyway, I can tell you why the camera was not on in the car. Those cameras are wired to come on when the red and blue lights are turned on. Since this was such a low level call they were on, I’m sure they didn’t bother turning them on. Only here’s the thing: even mundane activities have the potential to turn very exciting when Africans are involved. That’s why we have to import more of them.

On Saturday night, Damond had called 911 to attend a noise and possible assault in the alley, and was reportedly speaking to the two officers through the drivers side window when the officer in the front passenger seat shot her through the drivers side door.

He was probably playing with his gun and it went off.

Ms Damond had a well-known stance against guns, and there was no way she would have been armed on Saturday night, her friend Hannah, 21, told the paper.

I would say something along the lines of she should have had a well known stance against niggers but hell, when you call the cops you expect some sort of standards to be in place. So yeah, the Mayor and Chief of Police got to get in some signalling points by having a Somali cop. The price for those points? A dead woman who phoned police over a routine call. So this is why you need guns folks. When police standards are thrown out the window in the name of muh equality, and you let women do the hiring based on their feels, then you are going to get things like Somalis being put on the police force. As a result, when the police arrive, you very well could be in more danger than if there really is a prowler about. Let’s put this another way: if I were to tell you I was going to drop you off in the middle of Somalia, you would probably be a bit apprehensive. What if I then told you not to worry, you can call the police if anything goes wrong. Wouldn’t you instead insist on having some weapons to protect yourself instead? Now why would that be? Why would you assume that Somali law enforcement is not on the same level as Scotland Yard? Oh yeah, because it’s made up of nothing but low IQ dumb ass Somali niggers, that’s why. Now, take a wild guess what law enforcement begins to look like in America if you start staffing it with low IQ Somali niggers? But hey, what do I know? I’m just a simple old Nazi. Go ahead and keep pretending that race is a social construct and that people shouldn’t be judged for the color of the skin. Just be careful if something goes wrong and you have to call the cops……….you might find it to be the opposite of the relief that you expected when they arrive.

If you are going to learn how law enforcement is done, you bring in Somalis. Somalis are known world wide for their top tier law enforcement abilities.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LieDetector View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...dentified.html

The Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension (BCA) – the state agency investigating the shooting – has so far kept tight-lipped on how the yoga and meditation teacher was killed by an officer seated in his car.

Translation: they are running around like mad trying to come up with some sort of feasible story that will make this sound like something other than a low IQ African nigger happening.

They have admitted that no weapons were recovered from the scene……..

Oh really? You mean she didn’t have a sawed off shotgun hidden in her pajamas?

Noor, 31, who is the first Somali-American police officer in his precinct, has in the past been personally praised by Minneapolis Mayor Betsy Hodges.

Praised for what I suppose? Oh yeah, being a Somali nigger wearing a badge. What an accomplishment.

So what pray tell made this Somali such an exceptional officer? I mean he must truly be a shining example for a beat cop to receive public praise from the Mayor.

He also holds a degree in administration and economics.

Wow. The police force must be really shitty if this is all it takes to have praise heaped on you by the Mayor. I’m sure it also helps to be African.

Minneapolis Chief of Police Janeé Harteau issued a statement on Monday calling the death tragic.

Let’s see who’s responsible for the Somali cop.

Oh hell, it’s one of those bitches who spends too much time in a tanning bed!

According to Minneapolis Star Tribune, the website Minnesota PoliceClips has audio of an exchange between dispatch and the officers involved.

I listened to the clip. The officer calling it in sounds like, “This crazy nigger just shot a woman. WTF am I supposed to do now?” Oh but wait, it gets better!

Local news have reported that Noor shot across his partner who was the driver of the squad car and both have been placed on administrative leave pending the investigation.

That’s right. The (I assume) white cop was driving while the African law enforcement prodigy was sitting on the passenger side. The woman came up and was talking to the cop who was driving, probably driven by a natural instinct to avoid niggers at night. The African version of TJ Hooker then shot across the cop sitting on the driver’s side, striking and killing the woman! Now I ask you: if all officers involved where white and the victim was black, what would we be hearing right about now?

It is not know why the squad car camera cannot be used in this case.

By the way, if you have a problem with the shitty grammar in the quoted selections, take it up with Daily Mail. They are apparently also hiring Somalis for their proof reading department. Anyway, I can tell you why the camera was not on in the car. Those cameras are wired to come on when the red and blue lights are turned on. Since this was such a low level call they were on, I’m sure they didn’t bother turning them on. Only here’s the thing: even mundane activities have the potential to turn very exciting when Africans are involved. That’s why we have to import more of them.

On Saturday night, Damond had called 911 to attend a noise and possible assault in the alley, and was reportedly speaking to the two officers through the drivers side window when the officer in the front passenger seat shot her through the drivers side door.

He was probably playing with his gun and it went off.

Ms Damond had a well-known stance against guns, and there was no way she would have been armed on Saturday night, her friend Hannah, 21, told the paper.

I would say something along the lines of she should have had a well known stance against niggers but hell, when you call the cops you expect some sort of standards to be in place. So yeah, the Mayor and Chief of Police got to get in some signalling points by having a Somali cop. The price for those points? A dead woman who phoned police over a routine call. So this is why you need guns folks. When police standards are thrown out the window in the name of muh equality, and you let women do the hiring based on their feels, then you are going to get things like Somalis being put on the police force. As a result, when the police arrive, you very well could be in more danger than if there really is a prowler about. Let’s put this another way: if I were to tell you I was going to drop you off in the middle of Somalia, you would probably be a bit apprehensive. What if I then told you not to worry, you can call the police if anything goes wrong. Wouldn’t you instead insist on having some weapons to protect yourself instead? Now why would that be? Why would you assume that Somali law enforcement is not on the same level as Scotland Yard? Oh yeah, because it’s made up of nothing but low IQ dumb ass Somali niggers, that’s why. Now, take a wild guess what law enforcement begins to look like in America if you start staffing it with low IQ Somali niggers? But hey, what do I know? I’m just a simple old Nazi. Go ahead and keep pretending that race is a social construct and that people shouldn’t be judged for the color of the skin. Just be careful if something goes wrong and you have to call the cops……….you might find it to be the opposite of the relief that you expected when they arrive.

If you are going to learn how law enforcement is done, you bring in Somalis. Somalis are known world wide for their top tier law enforcement abilities.
    ^ WLM...instead of protesting the streets, they write angry copy/paste on the internet like the basment cucks you are

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 05:52 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,345
    Given: 31,141

0 Not allowed!

I love the police...I just hate American pigs. You think your cops are cops? they're the actual gangstas. My jewiish professer back in uni told me how traumatize he was when he got pulled over in NY...they talk to you like you're a terrorist about to blow himself up or something.
    That's how cops used to act in rural areas here though. Were you ever stopped by cops when you went to uni in my hometown?

Last Online
    04-06-2023 @ 09:40 AM
    Ethnicity
    Swenglish
    Ancestry
    Ostergotland Sweden, Lombardy Italy, Norfolk England
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Washington
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,908
    Given: 535

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fractal View Post
    Fuck American pigs, I agree with Wadaad. And a lot of them here in California are ethnics like Italian/Southern European dagos, wetbacks or chinks.

Its bad enough having stupid trigger happy muricans armed with .40 caliber glocks on every street corner.
    Italians make up something like 4% of California's population, and the rest of Southerners less than that. No way are you seeing that many South euros in the Californian police force compared with Hispanics, Brits and Asians. What southerners ever do to you bro?
    Send me dms asking me to classify you, i'll have Barbarianna of Barbaria here put a few holes in you. Then I'll take this guitar and smash it over your head.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    That's how cops used to act in rural areas here though. Were you ever stopped by cops when you went to uni in my hometown?
    The only time that happened I was riding shotgun in my rich roommate from Oakville who drove a brand new souped up Dodge Ram truck. He was speeding and some young rookie pulled us over, and the next 5 mins he spent ooing-and-aahing over the Truck's engine and the ATV in the trunk aswell as our ATV gear. Needless to say, my roommate got no ticket, not even a warning...more like the cop wanted to chill with us after his shift or something, lol.

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 05:52 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,345
    Given: 31,141

1 Not allowed!

The only time that happened I was riding shotgun in my rich roommate from Oakville who drove a brand new souped up Dodge Ram truck. He was speeding and some young rookie pulled us over, and the next 5 mins he spent ooing-and-aahing over the Truck's engine and the ATV in the trunk aswell as our ATV gear. Needless to say, my roommate got no ticket, not even a warning...more like the cop wanted to chill with us after his shift or something, lol.
    Haha i believe that

Hatchling
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Central European
    Ethnicity
    Pashtun
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a>Z93>FT296004
    mtDNA
    U2c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,880
    Given: 7,415

0 Not allowed!

I'm from New York and got pulled over by the cops multiple times. She needs to get thicker skin. Cops are obviously gonna question you when they pull you over. It's not something to be traumatized over.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information