Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,152
    Given: 2,395

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by EL_BARBARO View Post
    Fractal, it is not the same to go to any place as a tourist as to live and work over there longer.
    My cousin was studying there, lol. Made lots of friends.And lots of Indians live in Germany for work. It's a high tech hub unlike Spain.

Stop with your med moronicness.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-05-2018 @ 07:02 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Español
    Ethnicity
    Celtíbera
    Ancestry
    Española
    Country
    Spain
    Politics
    España
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,846
    Given: 2,495

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fractal View Post
    My cousin was studying there, lol. You're butthurt because Indians aren't despised in White countries like meds are.
    You are an idiot, Fractal.

If your cousin was studying over there then he'll know quite well how Austrians behave with Negros. You and your cousin would be considered over there as Negros.

Don't talk about you have no clue.

By the way, I had no problem over there --just the opposite--, unlike Negros like you, who I had to protect. Douchebag.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-24-2018 @ 08:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You are an idiot, Fractal.

If your cousin was studying over there then he'll know quite well how Austrians behave with Negros. You and your cousin would be considered over there as Negros.

Don't talk about you have no clue.

By the way, I had no problem over there --just the opposite--, unlike Negros like you, who I had to protect. Douchebag.
    I'm talkng Germany moron. He made lots of German friends including many girls. Negroes hahaha you wish. You're a med who is considered a Latino in the USA. Are you butthurt with nordicman or just this batshit med moronic?

He loved the country and still goes back every year. Technical University of Munich and Berlin have loads of Indian students from the USA and India.

and again, they had no issues in Austria either.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Español
    Ethnicity
    Celtíbera
    Ancestry
    Española
    Country
    Spain
    Politics
    España
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I'm talkng Germany moron. He made lots of German friends including many girls. Negroes hahaha. You're a med who is considered a Latino in the USA. Are you butthurt with nordicman?

He loved the country and still goes back every year. Technical University of Munich and Berlin have loads of Indian students from the USA and India. you are crazy.

We're talking Austria, retard.

Berlin is overcrowded with foreign Students, moron.

Austria, douchebag, Austria.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

We're talking Austria, retard.

Berlin is overcrowded with foreign Students, moron.

Austria, douchebag, Austria.
    And whats your point, euro fag? There are many Indian students in Austria too, and have no issues. And I even know an Indian graduate from a Czech university, and again had no issues and loved the country although he said he liked visiting Austria more since the people were friendly.

at any rate why do you even press this? The USA has far better universities for any field. I'd rather finish my graduate studies in the USA over any European institution. Europe is irrelevant.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

Austrians are "Greuthungi" or Goths also known as Steppe Dwellers, who invaded Europe in between 4th and 6th century. Their original homeplace is modern day Ukraine west of Dnester River.

According to the Roman scriptures they are completely foreign to European soil.

So it is pretty ridiculous to hear Austrians speaking about Europeanism or even Germans... they are not Europeans.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Español
    Ethnicity
    Celtíbera
    Ancestry
    Española
    Country
    Spain
    Politics
    España
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

And whats your point, euro fag? There are many Indian students in Austria too, and have no issues. And I even know an Indian graduate from a Czech university, and again had no issues and loved the country although he said he liked visiting Austria more since the people were friendly.

the only douchebag here is yourself, euro fag.

I repeat you again, retard: this thread is about Austria.

I was studying in Berlin for nearly two years. Berlin has absolutely nothing to do with the rest of Germany or Austria. All Germans will tell you that. It's known as the Freiheit Stadt (the liberty city), at least 20% of the inhabitants of Berlin are foreigners. Usually there is no problem in Berlin for Foreigners, unless they dare to walk alone nights in the eastern part of the city, especially if they are Negros like you. Either you stay indoor --most of Indians there do-- or you go out with a lot of true germans, and it is not that easy for a Negro.

But anyways, we are talking AUSTRIA, you piece of filth.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I repeat you again, retard: this thread is about Austria.

I was studying in Berlin for nearly two years. Berlin has absolutely nothing to do with the rest of Germany or Austria. All Germans will tell you that. It's known as the Freiheit Stadt (the liberty city), at least 20% of the inhabitants of Berlin are foreigners. Usually there is no problem in Berlin for Foreigners, unless they dare to walk alone nights in the eastern part of the city, especially if they are Negros like you. Either you stay indoor --most of Indians there do-- or you go out with a lot of true germans, and it is not that easy for a Negro.

But anyways, we are talking AUSTRIA, you piece of filth.
    Dumb ass euro fag, most Indians I have known who studied in Germany did not study in Berlin and still had no issues in the country. You're pulling shit out of your ass because of your insecurity complexes. Most Indians who live and work Germany say the country is very friendly and non-racist, including students who study in Munich, Frankfurt, and other cities south of Berlin. East Germany? who cares. Southern Germany is the most advanced and industrialized. I have a family acquintance by the way employed with BMW's finance division and so's in Munich all of the time. Where are you getting your information from? Show me sources because my sources are REAL LIFE PEOPLE and their experiences.

Stop with your med retardedness.

and again..I don't care for German universities as American ones beat them in every way but giving you a heads up.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Español
    Ethnicity
    Celtíbera
    Ancestry
    Española
    Country
    Spain
    Politics
    España
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Dumb ass euro fag, most Indians I have known who studied in Germany did not study in Berlin and still had no issues in the country. You're pulling shit out of your ass because of your hatred and insecurity complexes towards Indians. Most Indians who live and work Germany say the country is very friendly and non-racist, including students who study in Munich, Frankfurt, and other cities south of Berlin. East Germany? who cares. Southern Germany is the most advanced and industrialized. I have a family acquintance by the way employed with BMW's finance division and so's in Munich all of the time. Where are you getting your information from? Show me sources because my sources are REAL LIFE PEOPLE and their experiences.

Stop with your med retardedness.

Asshole!: A U S T R I A.

Austria is not Germany, IGNORANT.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Asshole!: A U S T R I A.

Austria is not Germany, IGNORANT.
    I don't care about Austria, nor do I care about Germany really. Just telling you what Indians here have told me when they visited Vienna.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information