0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    Sharia courts
    N O

T H A N K S

i prefer living a 1984 novel reality
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2019 @ 07:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    DadsMTDNA-rare bantu. X chromosome- Llama peoples.iberian & gallician fags. Berbers & canarians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    Neolithic eastern mediterranean
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    RossFractal(wise bearded one) https://s2.postimg.org/6uxdm1czd/bandicam_2017-08-05_01-21-16-584.jpg
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,848
    Given: 3,647

1 Not allowed!

You see it as exploitation because you are accustomed to the idea of the newly weds moving away and only visiting the 'in-laws' on semi occasional basis. The family is the most important unit, more than the individual. The father is the king of his castle, and should be responsible for and empowered with authority that is now given to the state:

Father should decide and responsible for what age his children are ready to get married
    Father should decide and responsible for punitive actions.

This was the case in the past, but you guys let go of this important responsibility and handed it over to some invisible bureacracy (which with an issue of a bill, can choose to pluck your 18 year old, mature or not, to fight and die in wars that may or may not directly matter to you).
    I guess to you selling your child to slavery and an old pedofile is ok because the rest of the family benefits from that cash moeneys.

An 18 year old fighting in war is more acceptable than sex or marriage with a child.
    A pedofile should never have or raise kids.

The role of parents are to raise children to be able to have skills to survive in society. Not sell their kids to pedofiles in the name of marriage.

Fathers are supposed to protect children. Not hand their children to pedos.

Woman cook and do the actual taking care of children.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,867
    Given: 12,732

1 Not allowed!

You see it as exploitation because you are accustomed to the idea of the newly weds moving away and only visiting the 'in-laws' on semi occasional basis. The family is the most important unit, more than the individual. The father is the king of his castle, and should be responsible for and empowered with authority that is now given to the state:
    My maternal grandparents and aunt lived with my parents until I was 5/6. So it's not a foreign concept to me.

In Galician households women aren't subjugated. I've never seen my father or either grandfather lord over their wives. Everything is discussed or argued over. Although no doubt my father has the last word on what is to be done but that has to do with him bringing in most of the money. If it had been the other way around tthere is no way she would allow him to have the last word. Naturally - yes, naturally - who ever consistently brings home the money should have the last word.

Father should decide and responsible for what age his children are ready to get married
    Father should decide and responsible for punitive actions.
    If the father decided to use his child to keep the wealth within the family (cousin fucking) then that's exploitation of the child for financial reasons. The child is no different than cattle.

How is using a child to seal a business deal by marriage not exploitation? The idea is to use the child as a bargaining chip. It's financially motivated.

This was the case in the past, but you guys let go of this important responsibility and handed it over to some invisible bureacracy (which with an issue of a bill, can choose to pluck your 18 year old, mature or not, to fight and die in wars that may or may not directly matter to you).
    Perhaps your historical past but not mine. I know for a fact my parents, grandparents, and great grandparents married people they knew and liked. They made the choice themselves. I know my great grandfather didn't like the woman one of his sons married. No one does, in fact. She's an annoying woman. But no one stopped him from making his own decisions.

The government doesn't force anyone to marry and so your talk about the state is irrelevant.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2018 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,148
    Given: 18,117

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    My maternal grandparents and aunt lived with my parents until I was 5/6. So it's not a foreign concept to me. In Galician households women aren't subjugated.

I've never seen my father or either grandfather lord over their wives. Everything is discussed or argued over. Although no doubt my father has the last word on what is to be done but that has to do with him bringing in most of the money. If it had been the other way around tthere is no way she would allow him to have the last word. Naturally - yes, naturally - who ever consistently brings home the money should have the last word.

If the father decided to use his child to keep the wealth within the family (cousin fucking) then that's exploitation of the child for financial reasons. The child is no different than cattle.

How is using a child to seal a business deal by marriage not exploitation? The idea is to use the child as a bargaining chip. It's financially motivated.
    That is your assumption. Many things could motivate arranged marriages besides finance, but if its a decision the daughter is not happy with, she has rights protecting her in the sharia.

The government doesn't force anyone to marry and so your talk about the state is irrelevant.
    it forces schools, vaccinations, and who you could marry...so yeah it is relevant.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin View Post
    I guess to you selling your child to slavery and an old pedofile is ok because the rest of the family benefits from that cash moeneys.

An 18 year old fighting in war is more acceptable than sex or marriage with a child.
    A pedofile should never have or raise kids.

The role of parents are to raise children to be able to have skills to survive in society. Not sell their kids to pedofiles in the name of marriage.

Fathers are supposed to protect children. Not hand their children to pedos.

Woman cook and do the actual taking care of children.
    I did not say anything about the age of the husband...just the age of the girl.

I'd imagine only desperation would push someone to marry their daughter off to some old guy. My line of thinking is marrying a young woman to a young man

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

0 Not allowed!

I'd imagine only desperation would push someone to marry their daughter off to some old guy. My line of thinking is marrying a young woman to a young man
    14 years olds are GIRLS though...

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

0 Not allowed!

That is your assumption. Many things could motivate arranged marriages besides finance, but if its a decision the daughter is not happy with, she has rights protecting her in the sharia.

it forces schools, vaccinations, and who you could marry...so yeah it is relevant.
    oh yeah .. you cant marry a 11 years old ... i feel for you

Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2019 @ 07:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    DadsMTDNA-rare bantu. X chromosome- Llama peoples.iberian & gallician fags. Berbers & canarians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    Neolithic eastern mediterranean
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    RossFractal(wise bearded one) https://s2.postimg.org/6uxdm1czd/bandicam_2017-08-05_01-21-16-584.jpg
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,848
    Given: 3,647

1 Not allowed!

Girls shouldnt be worried getting married at 14.
    They should be going to school or learning skills to help them get into a job market. When they are 21, then they should be allowed to marry because by then most people have some college background and or work experience.

The burden of being married is too much for a 14 year old girl when she should be developing her concious, education and skill set. At 21 she her mind will be more developed, educated, smarter and she will be experienced enough to make better decisions like marriage ect. She would also be better educated and experienced in knowing how to defend her self in any event shes being exploited.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin View Post
    Girls shouldnt be worried getting married at 14.
    They should be going to school or learning skills to help them get into a job market. When they are 21, then they should be allowed to marry because by then most people have some college background and or work experience.

The burden of being married is too much for a 14 year old girl when she should be developing her concious, education and skill set. At 21 she her mind will be more developed, educated, smarter and she will be experienced enough to make better decisions like marriage ect. She would also be better educated and experienced in knowing how to defend her self in any event shes being exploited.
    These opinions/evaluations are for no one to make but the parents...not for you, not for me...and definitely not for the State.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information