Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,269
    Given: 13,631

4 Not allowed!

Person inherits randomly 50% of their dna from father and randomly 50% of their dna from mother, more or less. Y-dna represents less then 2% of the total autosomal makeup. I am now speaking from my ass because I am not 100% positive, but I don't think that any alleles associated with light pigmentation have anything to do with y-dna alleles per se. Even sexual selection does not explain it because of random inheritance. Sexual selection is a secondary factor.
    Last edited by Insuperable; 07-22-2017 at 11:08 PM.

Next year in Constantinople!
    Last Online
    12-05-2018 @ 03:15 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Aryan Norse
    Ethnicity
    High Caste Nordic
    Country
    Norway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,087
    Given: 1,175

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by de Burgh II View Post
    Sexual selection; meaning that desirable traits that enhances a person's attractiveness becomes more prevalent among a general area. Which is why the distribution of these mutations such as fair skin, blonde/red hair and blue/green eyes are more common in some areas more so than others. Which is why there is a large distribution of these mutations dispersed throughout the European gene pool.
    What you're saying is that its a case of "muh white women"
    No Blue Eyes = Not European

Support the Nordic-Polish Exodus Movement

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2018 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,148
    Given: 18,117

1 Not allowed!

Actually, its because Caucasoid features are immediately associated with feminine to begin with that makes you think your girls are whiter than your men.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Antarctica
    Hero
    Turin Turambar, Húrin Thalion and Aulë
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,931
    Given: 20,239

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Norse View Post
    What you're saying is that its a case of "muh white women"
    I'm merely give an unbiased, scientific answer to your question for the frequency of "Nordic genetics" or whatever you want to deem the mutations. The blue eyes mutation is postulated to come from a common ancestor 10,000 years ago. Assuming you have somewhat of an interest of genetics for the frequency of blonde hair and blue eyes; I thought it would be of interest to you if you want to look more in depth on the matter for it existing/evolving in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by One Common Ancestor Behind Blue Eyes

People with blue eyes have a single, common ancestor, according to new research.

A team of scientists has tracked down a genetic mutation that leads to blue eyes. The mutation occurred between 6,000 and 10,000 years ago. Before then, there were no blue eyes.

"Originally, we all had brown eyes," said Hans Eiberg from the Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine at the University of Copenhagen.

00:00
    00:00
    The mutation affected the so-called OCA2 gene, which is involved in the production of melanin, the pigment that gives color to our hair, eyes and skin.

"A genetic mutation affecting the OCA2 gene in our chromosomes resulted in the creation of a 'switch,' which literally 'turned off' the ability to produce brown eyes," Eiberg said.

The genetic switch is located in the gene adjacent to OCA2 and rather than completely turning off the gene, the switch limits its action, which reduces the production of melanin in the iris. In effect, the turned-down switch diluted brown eyes to blue.

If the OCA2 gene had been completely shut down, our hair, eyes and skin would be melanin-less, a condition known as albinism.

"It's exactly what I sort of expected to see from what we know about selection around this area," said John Hawks of the University of Wisconsin-Madison, referring to the study results regarding the OCA2 gene. Hawks was not involved in the current study.

Baby blues

Eiberg and his team examined DNA from mitochondria, the cells' energy-making structures, of blue-eyed individuals in countries including Jordan, Denmark and Turkey. This genetic material comes from females, so it can trace maternal lineages.

They specifically looked at sequences of DNA on the OCA2 gene and the genetic mutation associated with turning down melanin production.

Over the course of several generations, segments of ancestral DNA get shuffled so that individuals have varying sequences. Some of these segments, however, that haven't been reshuffled are called haplotypes. If a group of individuals shares long haplotypes, that means the sequence arose relatively recently in our human ancestors. The DNA sequence didn't have enough time to get mixed up.

"What they were able to show is that the people who have blue eyes in Denmark, as far as Jordan, these people all have this same haplotype, they all have exactly the same gene changes that are all linked to this one mutation that makes eyes blue," Hawks said in a telephone interview.

Melanin switch

The mutation is what regulates the OCA2 switch for melanin production. And depending on the amount of melanin in the iris, a person can end up with eye color ranging from brown to green. Brown-eyed individuals have considerable individual variation in the area of their DNA that controls melanin production. But they found that blue-eyed individuals only have a small degree of variation in the amount of melanin in their eyes.

"Out of 800 persons we have only found one person which didn't fit — but his eye color was blue with a single brown spot," Eiberg told LiveScience, referring to the finding that blue-eyed individuals all had the same sequence of DNA linked with melanin production.

"From this we can conclude that all blue-eyed individuals are linked to the same ancestor," Eiberg said. "They have all inherited the same switch at exactly the same spot in their DNA." Eiberg and his colleagues detailed their study in the Jan. 3 online edition of the journal Human Genetics.

That genetic switch somehow spread throughout Europe and now other parts of the world.

"The question really is, 'Why did we go from having nobody on Earth with blue eyes 10,000 years ago to having 20 or 40 percent of Europeans having blue eyes now?" Hawks said. "This gene does something good for people. It makes them have more kids."
    https://www.livescience.com/9578-com...blue-eyes.html
    “The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.”

- H.P. Lovecraft

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Aryan Norse
    Ethnicity
    High Caste Nordic
    Country
    Norway
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    Actually, its because Caucasoid features are immediately associated with feminine to begin with that makes you think your girls are whiter than your men.
    You're mistaking feminine with civilized.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Aryan Norse
    Ethnicity
    High Caste Nordic
    Country
    Norway
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by de Burgh II View Post
    I'm merely give an unbiased, scientific answer to your question for the frequency of "Nordic genetics" or whatever you want to deem the mutations. The blue eyes mutation is postulated to come from a common ancestor 10,000 years ago. Assuming you have somewhat of an interest of genetics for the frequency of blonde hair and blue eyes; I thought it would be of interest to you if you want to look more in depth on the matter for it existing/evolving in the first place.

https://www.livescience.com/9578-com...blue-eyes.html
    This is on top with those "Egyptians have continuity" bs studies.

Blue eyes = Neanderthal and it will be proven soon.

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,383
    Given: 31,168

6 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wota fuq View Post
    Person inherits randomly 50% of their dna from father and randomly 50% of their dna from mother, more or less. Y-dna represents less then 2% of the total autosomal makeup. I am now speaking from my ass because I am not 100% positive, but I don't think that any alleles associated with light pigmentation have anything to do with y-dna alleles per se. Even sexual selection does not explain it because of random inheritance. Sexual selection is a secondary factor.
    A man's y-dna has nothing to do with how he looks like or how your off spring will look like. Only super autistic haplotards on forums like this believe in that. I look way more like my mother than father and my mt-dna matches from ftdna are mostly East Europeans/Slavs and neither do I or my mother look typically Slavic or east european.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-05-2023 @ 06:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    yes
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,171
    Given: 7,123

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    A man's y-dna has nothing to do with how he looks like or how your off spring will look like. Only super autistic haplotards on forums like this believe in that. I look way more like my mother than father and my mt-dna matches from ftdna are mostly East Europeans/Slavs and neither do I or my mother look typically Slavic or east european.
    G]
    YOU LIAR! did you lier to me?

Quote Originally Posted by PentaDrägon View Post
    Y-dna haplogroups have no direct links with overall apearance
    It does, not pigmentation wise though.
    what does it influence then? bear in mid that e-v13 is present in europe for more than 5k years.
    Skull and body shape also brain function.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2854822/
    so my brain is albanian ?
    No silly, your skull shape is Albanian.
    All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races, going nowhere, going nowhere

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,383
    Given: 31,168

0 Not allowed!

YOU LIAR! did you lier to me?
    trololol, autist.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-20-2018 @ 11:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euramerasian
    Ethnicity
    Mexican
    Ancestry
    1/4 Spanish; 1/4 Japanese; 1/4 German; 1/4 Amerindian
    Country
    France
    Region
    Pays de la Loire
    Politics
    She said, "Don't make others suffer for your personal hatred."
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,226
    Given: 456

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielion View Post
    Let's invade the MENA and take their women.
    Restore Vandalia

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information