Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,190
    Given: 1,121

0 Not allowed!

Default 4 students accused of gang-rape

This is disturbing, I hate this.

Five friends, all students of Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo and Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, and a barber are in trouble after they allegedly raped a female student and recorded the criminal activity to blackmail their victim into silence and serial sex with her.

The barber, said to be a friend of the victim’s boyfriend, Solomon Timilehin, described as the prime suspect in the case, allegedly made his room available for the alleged rape. The other suspected rapists are Olagbaju Tobi, Adetuyi Olakunle, Adeyemi Adebisi and Eric Nwage.

A source told Sunday Vanguard that the suspects had used the video recording to blackmail their victim into having sex twice after the initial rape before she opened up.

Police report had it that “after they raped her, they released her with a threat that they will use charm on her if she revealed the incident to anyone”.

According to the source, the boyfriend, Timilehin, who had been having misunderstanding with the victim for allegedly dumping him for another lover, decided to teach her the lesson of her life. The two lovers were alleged to have been dating for over six months but the girl refused to yield to the boyfriend’s sexual advances. Timilehin was said to have been infuriated when he saw the name of another lover registered on the victim’s telephone and reported to his friends who promised to help him to teach the “cheat” the lesson of her life.

The friends, it was alleged, later agreed that the treatment the victim deserved was for the five of them to rape her. One of them, according to the source, suggested that he would pretend as a peacemaker wanting to settle the misunderstanding between the two estranged lovers by inviting her to a venue outside the campus. The victim walked into the trap and they took turns to rape her at Road 17, Funbi Fagun Housing Estate, Ondo.

Sunday Vanguard gathered that the suspects, while raping the victim, threatened to stab her to death with a knife if she raised the alarm to attract neighbours’ attention. After the alleged rape, the five suspects chased their victim out of the room with a warning that it would be in her interest to keep her mouth shout or she would live to regret if she reported to the school authorities or the police. And out of the fear that the suspects may release the rape video or harm her as threatened, the victim kept the incident to herself. It was gathered that she confided in one of her friends when the suspects asked her to make herself available for the third round of sex after the rape. The friend, it was gathered hinted the Dean of the Student Affairs of the Adeyemi College who in turn notified the institution’s security guards.

An ambush was laid for the suspects who were picked one after the other. The lover boy was the first to be picked and he subsequently fingered his alleged accomplices. They were later taken to the Ondo Divisional Police Station and thereafter transferred to the state police headquarters in Akure. Speaking with Sunday Vanguard when Ondo State Police Command paraded the suspected rapists alongside 15 other suspected cultists, the suspects, except the victim’s boyfriend, denied that she was raped, saying she consented to their demand for sex for a fee. One of the suspects, Adetuyi Olakunle, who confessed to using his mobile telephone to record the alleged gang-rape, said they decided to do so “to make sure the incident was not reported to the school authorities or law enforcement agencies”. Olakunle said: “I recorded the video so that the girl will not be able to tell anyone. I was afraid that she might report to the school authorities if the scene was not recorded.” The victim’s boyfriend, Timilehim, a 200-level sociology student, said he only invited “her to my friend’s house so that they could help us settle our misunderstanding” “She called me when I was in class to say she wanted to see me; I had not seen her for a while. I took her to the house of one of my friends so that we could settle our differences. “When we were in the room, one of my friends called her and was doing a lot of things to her.

“Later we agreed to have ‘fun’. As we were having fun, one of my friends came in, he had sex with her. The second one came, later the third and fourth came to make love to her. I was not feeling fine when they were having sex with her.” Another suspect, Nwage, said “it was Tobi that promised the girl N20,000 before she consented to having sexual relationship with us.

“It was no rape but mutual sexual relationship. “The girl and Tobi agreed that they will give her N20, 000 but Tobi did not have any money to give. He only deceived her. The girl was asking for her money. “We gave her N500. It was because we did not give her the money we promised that made her to report to the school authorities.

“The girl agreed to take money initially but we failed to give her money.” However, detectives that investigated the incident punctured their argument, saying that they were trying to justify their ungodly act against the girl. One of the detectives told Sunday Vanguard that all the suspects had confessed to the crime but were only trying to paint the girl in bad light. State police commissioner Hilda Harrison alleged that the five suspects lured their victim to a place and gang -raped her. According to her, Olakunle recorded the heinous crime. Harrison said the victim had been transferred to an undisclosed hospital in Ile Ife, Osun State, where she was receiving treatment.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/4...rl-friend-fee/

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

0 Not allowed!

i remember a similar thing happening in Italy , back in 2011
    but the victim was only 13 and the perpetrators were teenage boys
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Last Online
    01-27-2020 @ 09:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Thracian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Rahovec
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Taxonomy
    Albanian
    Politics
    Anti-East
    Hero
    Agim Ramadani, Cerciz Topulli
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,703
    Given: 2,615

0 Not allowed!

Not gang rape, just regular thot activity.

Thread Information