Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 'I killed my sister, but I don't care': Girl, 18, is arrested after live-streaming the horrific mome

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

1 Not allowed!

Default 'I killed my sister, but I don't care': Girl, 18, is arrested after live-streaming the horrific mome

'I killed my sister, but I don't care': Girl, 18, is arrested after live-streaming the horrific moment she crashed her car leaving her 14-year-old sister dead
    Obdulia Sanchez, 18, was arrested over a car crash that killed her sister Jacqueline in Los Banos, California on Friday
    She is accused of live streaming the moment she crashed and also filming her sister's bloodied body by the road
    During the live Instagram stream Obdulia said: 'I killed my sister, but I don't care'
    Police said Jacqueline wasn't wearing a seatbelt when they crashed and rolled
    The 14-year-old was thrown through the back window of the car
    Obdulia is being held in jail on charges of vehicular manslaughter while under the influence and DUI
    By Simon Holmes For Mailonline and Chris Brooke for the Daily Mail
    PUBLISHED: 10:56 BST, 24 July 201

An 18-year-old woman has been arrested after crashing her car and killing her 14-year-old sister, a moment she live streamed to her Instagram account.

Obdulia Sanchez, from Stockton, is accused of driving under the influence during the deadly incident in Los Banos, California on Friday.

Her younger sibling, Jacqueline Sanchez, died at the scene and authorities are now looking into the graphic video that they believe shows the deadly events unfolding.

The live Instagram footage shows Obdulia talking to the camera as she drives normally and the moment the car rolled over a barbed wire fence and onto a field.

Gory visuals from the scene then show Jacqueline's body strewn on the floor, the other girl in the car waving for help and Obdulia talking to the camera.

During the live recording Obdulia said: 'Jacqueline, please wake up. I f****** killed my sister, OK? I know I'm going to jail for life. I love my sister… this is the last thing I thought was going to happen to us.'
    'I killed my sister, but I don't care. I killed my sister. I know I'm going to prison, but I don't care. I'm sorry baby. I'm a hold it down.'

The disturbing clip ends with her kneeling next to her dead sister and saying: 'Wake up baby, I'm f**king sorry baby, I did not mean to kill you sweetie.'

Merced County Sheriff Vern Warnke said Jacqueline was not wearing a seatbelt when the car crashed and rolled on Henry Miller Road at about 6.45pm on Friday.

The 14-year-old was thrown through the back window of the car, authorities said.
    Another girl, who police have not named but confirmed she was a minor, was also not wearing a seatbelt and suffered major leg injuries in the crash.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4npMY7NR2

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

0 Not allowed!

am i sick if i want to watch the video?
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Last Online
    12-07-2022 @ 10:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    Palestinian
    Country
    Palestine
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 187
    Given: 427

0 Not allowed!

One must forgive and forget the mistake of this child.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-05-2018 @ 07:02 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Español
    Ethnicity
    Celtíbera
    Ancestry
    Española
    Country
    Spain
    Politics
    España
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,846
    Given: 2,495

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post

La curiosidad mató al gato...

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 06:18 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,549
    Given: 27,895

4 Not allowed!

That video was so bizarre that it seemed surreal.... it's like she was a bit high, apathetic, numbed, and oblivious to the stark horror and reality around her. Life can dramatically change for people in an instant;- one moment people are smiling and laughing... and the next moment they're dead, which can be challenging for some people to realise and come to terms with.

Maybe she was on some type of medication or drug.... or has a screw missing. It's a weird reaction to film her dead sister's corpse - almost like some affirmation for her that she's truly dead - although people do react differently when they're in shock or grief.

She was rocking her sister around on the ground even though she could've had serious neck injuries, although when some people are in that frame of mind they don't always think clearly when they're in a state of shock, disbelief, or panic.

Maybe she was in a state of self-denial and was trying to convince herself and pretend to herself that she didn't care and try to carry-on like nothing's happened as a method of blocking-out the harsh reality in order to function, and as a coping-mechanism to deal with the initial shock, trauma, guilt, emotional pain, and grief. Maybe she couldn't cope with the fact that she'd accidentally killed her sister through her irresponsibility, and hence was blocking-out her true feelings.

Sometimes when people are in shock, they have a delayed reaction to feeling the gravity of the pain during the grieving process. It's like she was floating a bit in her mind after that crash.

That's going to be an awful cloud over her conscience that she'll have to live with for the rest of her life.
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 07-25-2017 at 09:10 AM.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by EL_BARBARO View Post
    La curiosidad mató al gato...
    i have seen it and it doesn't seem to be as gruesome as it was described.
    maybe its because im used to watch isil execution high quality videos .. and some of their victims appear to be as young as that girl or very close to her age..

but i am not completely apathetic i feel a bit sad for that kid.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Banned
    Last Online
    08-26-2017 @ 11:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 92

0 Not allowed!

Girl had no tears or grief just an oh man oh well moment. That ain't normal man that ain't normal at all.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-24-2018 @ 05:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Islam
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,190
    Given: 1,121

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    That video was so bizarre that it seemed surreal.... it's like she was a bit high, apathetic, numbed, and oblivious to the stark horror and reality around her. Life can dramatically change for people in an instant;- one moment people are smiling and laughing... and the next moment they're dead, which can be challenging for some people to realise and come to terms with.

Maybe she was on some type of medication or drug.... or has a screw missing. It's a weird reaction to film her dead sister's corpse - almost like some affirmation for her that she's truly dead - although people do react differently when they're in shock or grief.

She was rocking her sister around on the ground even though she could've had serious neck injuries, although when some people are in that frame of mind they don't always think clearly when they're in a state of shock, disbelief, or panic.

Maybe she was in a state of self-denial and was trying to convince herself and pretend to herself that she didn't care and try to carry-on like nothing's happened as a method of blocking-out the harsh reality in order to function, and as a coping-mechanism to deal with the initial shock, trauma, guilt, emotional pain, and grief. Maybe she couldn't cope with the fact that she'd accidentally killed her sister through her irresponsibility, and hence was blocking-out her true feelings.

Sometimes when people are in shock, they have a delayed reaction to feeling the gravity of the pain during the grieving process. It's like she was floating a bit in her mind after that crash.

That's going to be an awful cloud over her conscience that she'll have to live with for the rest of her life.
    Is that why she didn't call 911? In these situations every second matters. Stay away from drugs/alcohol.
    Last edited by al-Bosni; 07-25-2017 at 04:58 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-24-2018 @ 05:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Islam
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,190
    Given: 1,121

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post
    I did too, for entertainment purposes. It's ok.

Last Online
    02-19-2023 @ 03:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Tosk Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,542
    Given: 600

1 Not allowed!