Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 364
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default Video about the current condition of the US-American society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOshw4kIGR4

Worth to watch, I think the film makers are right and the example given is excellent.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-29-2019 @ 11:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Czech Republic, Germany, French Huguenot, Ireland
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New Jersey
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    apolitical
    Religion
    agnostic, born Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55

0 Not allowed!

there's nothing that can be done... the problem is with the people themselves, not their institutions. you are after all an evolutionist, no?

Progressive Collectivist Agrippa's Avatar
    Last Online
    01-17-2012 @ 01:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 364

0 Not allowed!

You can't say it is the genetics nor the memetics alone, in fact, it is both.

If one aspect doesn't function properly, the other will be corrupted. If both don't function on a higher level, those elements are completely lost on themselves.

But even higher level and reasonable people can get made in an induced way, through manipulation.

Numinous Theurgist Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    French & German
    Ancestry
    Aquitània (Maternal), Vörpommern (Paternal)
    Country
    Quebec
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Nordomediterranid + Minor Dinaroid (Agrippa)
    Politics
    Neo-Feudalist; Neu-Ordenstaat / Aristocratist
    Religion
    Esoteric Traditionalism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49

0 Not allowed!

And if you don't like it you get put on a little friend's list for the Department of Homeland Security. Don't want me touching you in ways your girlfriend does before getting on a plane? You don't want me touching your little boy and take his clothes off? Here's a fine of $5,000, oh and you get the list.
    "Free, do you call yourself? Then I would hear your ruling thought, and not merely that you have escaped from a yoke. Are you one of those who had the right to escape from a yoke? Many a one has cast away his last worth when he has cast away his servitude. Free from what? What does that matter to Zarathustra! But your fiery eyes should tell me: free for what?" - Thus Spoke Zarathustra

Banned
    Last Online
    11-26-2011 @ 10:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German/Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    European white
    Religion
    baptized Catholic as an infant
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14

0 Not allowed!

What scares me is the redundant protoplasm. Look at every single persons waist and cheeks in the video clips.

They are all overweight by a good 30-50 pounds. They cannot be burdened to touch a cardio-ball once or twice a week for 5 minutes yet they can stand outside at midnight, in freezing temperatures, to buy a laptop of which they will have infected with every conceivable spy-ware within days of use no doubt and will then throw a tantrum and buy a new one. (After letting the warranty expire, of course)

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    North Sea Germanic
    Ancestry
    Old Stockade American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alaska
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28

0 Not allowed!

For better or worse this will all come to an end. If our enemies do not destroy us our bad habits surely will.
    I believe we are in need of renewal.

Tool: Ænema Some say the end is near. Some say we'll see armageddon soon. I certainly hope we will. I sure could use a vacation from this bullshit three ring circus sideshow of Freaks here in this hopeless fucking hole we call LA The only way to fix it is to flush it all away. Any fucking time. Any fucking day. Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay. Fret for your figure and Fret for your latte and Fret for your hairpiece and Fret for your lawsuit and Fret for your prozac and Fret for your pilot and Fret for your contract and Fret for your car. It's a bullshit three ring circus sideshow of freaks here in this hopeless fucking hole we call LA The only way to fix it is to flush it all away. Any fucking time. Any fucking day. Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay. Some say a comet will fall from the sky. Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves. Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still. Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits. Some say the end is near. Some say we'll see armageddon soon. I certainly hope we will cuz I sure could use a vacation from this Silly shit, stupid shit... One great big festering neon distraction, I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied. Learn to swim. Mom's gonna fix it all soon. Mom's comin' round to put it back the way it ought to be. Learn to swim. Fuck L Ron Hubbard and Fuck all his clones. Fuck all those gun-toting Hip gangster wannabes. Learn to swim. Fuck retro anything. Fuck your tattoos. Fuck all you junkies and Fuck your short memory. Learn to swim. Fuck smiley glad-hands With hidden agendas. Fuck these dysfunctional, Insecure actresses. Learn to swim. Cuz I'm praying for rain and I'm praying for tidal waves I wanna see the ground give way. I wanna watch it all go down. Mom please flush it all away. I wanna watch it go right in and down. I wanna watch it go right in. Watch you flush it all away. Time to bring it down again. Don't just call me pessimist. Try and read between the lines. I can't imagine why you wouldn't Welcome any change, my friend. I wanna see it all come down. suck it down. flush it down.
    Last edited by Bloodeagle; 12-07-2010 at 05:44 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German/Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    European white
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodeagle View Post
    For better or worse this will all come to an end. If our enemies do not destroy us our bad habits surely will.
    I believe we are in need of renewal.

I am of the opinion as well that the professional consumer-society has become an outright unstoppable force of degeneracy. Nothing can possibly stop it not even wars or recessions. No geopolitical/economic inconvenience has had the power to prevent people from loading up on beer/chips/nachos/corn-syrup soda and salsa every other day to compliment the ritualistic sports viewing and idiotic chuckles of hopelessness afforded to scripted, interracial sportscasters.

If it wasn't so sickening to watch and realize you are surrounded by living zombies who literally posses no real views on any one topic beyond mere grunts of disinterest as you are no doubt interrupting their consumption of the latest ipod commercial.

We need a purifying-chasm of sorts that impacts the average drone-like chip eater, beer drinkers and parasitic itunes downloaders.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New Jersey
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    apolitical
    Religion
    agnostic, born Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

According to one futurologist Capitilism will collapse under its weight sometime in the middle of the 22nd century. Until then, things will get worse and worse...
    Last edited by Curtis24; 12-08-2010 at 12:09 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German/Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    European white
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis24 View Post
    According to geopolitics and futurologists, Capitilism will collapse under its weight sometime in the middle of the 22nd century. Until then, things will get worse and worse - with the upper class becoming even more luxurious and apathetic, while the lower classes become more undereducated, media-dependent.

If nothing else it will all collapse for the sole reason that European peoples the world over are on a massive numerical decline.

My generation is already half the size of my parents generation, the last of the baby-boomer generation after WW2. There are no more large populations of European-peoples on the horizon which probably means a slow but assured decline of liberal societies and successful liberal-capitalism seeing as non-European peoples generally, save for perhaps the Japanese, have no real ability to maintain such institutions and economies without European peoples support and or sophistication. Ironically the Japanese achieved what they achieved economically/technologically through European peoples so it is not even clear what will happen there once the U.S. declines and it's armies/navies are removed from Japan. The modern Japanese constitution and economic structure was literally written by European peoples and at gunpoint they adhered to it.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New Jersey
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    apolitical
    Religion
    agnostic, born Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

That is interesting. This futurologist(forget his name) I read, said that immigrants would eventually be replaced with robots at the end of the 21st century. He also predicts a war between U.S. and Japan around 2050... since, because of its declining workforce, Japan will have to invade and enslave other East Asians a la WWII...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information