Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: What percentage of Greek population is ethnic Greek?

Kouros

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ouroboros View Post
    Yes, we don't know for certain how they looked like, but the first waves of Indo-Europeans were most likely Irano-Nordid/Proto-Nordid. Yamnaya was certainly darker, but when the first IEs started to spread they were already mixed with more light people. The most likely hypothesis is that they were what I described, Proto-Nordic/Irano-Nordid. It is an almost extinct phenotype btw, only in isolated groups around Asia with high steppe ancestry this phenotype pops-up eventually.
    Interesting, interesting. I'm new to this stuff and I haven't taken time to actually read anything detailed on the subject (Proto/Indo-Europeans & other cultures) any book you recommend?

About the Kalash, they have been tested, and it is already proved they are the most Steppe-like group in South Asia. They have more steppe ancestry than a substantial quantity of European groups.
    Can you link me the study. I know they are the most steppe-like in South Asia but 'more steppe ancestry than a substantial quantity of European groups', I have not heard of. On the wiki it says t "the western Eurasian presence in the Kalash population reaches a frequency of 100%" and I'm not sure what that means.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-20-2019 @ 06:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Voodoo
    Ethnicity
    Anthropofagist + Ifá Practitioner
    Ancestry
    Jumanji
    Country
    Haiti
    Region
    Estado de Durango
    Y-DNA
    I1
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid + some Veddoid (1/128) + Kaffirid (1/555)
    Politics
    Papa Doc
    Hero
    Idi Amin + Kmack
    Religion
    Voodoo
    Relationship Status
    I killed my 4 wives
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,378
    Given: 3,032

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Keraunos View Post
    Interesting, interesting. I'm new to this stuff and I haven't taken time to actually read anything detailed on the subject (Proto/Indo-Europeans & other cultures) any book you recommend?
    These are good starters:

https://www.amazon.com/Search-Indo-E...CDGCHDYMW58PY1

https://www.amazon.com/Horse-Wheel-L...EMB632S93C5TE3

https://www.amazon.com/Ancestral-Jou...EMB632S93C5TE3

Can you link me the study. I know they are the most steppe-like in South Asia but 'more steppe ancestry than a substantial quantity of European groups', I have not heard of. On the wiki it says t "the western Eurasian presence in the Kalash population reaches a frequency of 100%" and I'm not sure what that means.
    Can't link you the study right now, I'm on my girlfriend's house, haha.

But search MagnusAurelius threads around here, he posted these Kalash studies all around countless times in his discussions with Fractal. Almost all threads started by him here have some Kalash genetic study. You can also see the results of the Afghan-American member Myanthropologies, he is VERY Steppe-shifted. He even cluster with Yamnaya in some calculators. Most Southern and Western Europeans doesn't even have that big amount of steppe ancestry.

R1a haplogroup, associated with early Indo-Europeans, peaks in Slavs, some Iranic groups and Northwestern Indians.

When the study says the Kalash can have 100% Western Eurasian ancestry it means they can be 100% Caucasoid, i.e., some of them don't have ASI admixture.

Kouros

0 Not allowed!

I'm saying they are Greek culturally and linguistically for at least 2500 years.
    Ok. Problem is that the ones I'm referring to haven't been speaking Greek for 2500 years either because they are literally just Orthodox Georgians and Armenians from Trabzon, they're ancestors have probably been speaking Greek for 300 years at an absolute max and they have nothing in common outside of language.

Kouros

0 Not allowed!

These are good starters:

https://www.amazon.com/Search-Indo-E...CDGCHDYMW58PY1

https://www.amazon.com/Horse-Wheel-L...EMB632S93C5TE3

https://www.amazon.com/Ancestral-Jou...EMB632S93C5TE3

Can't link you the study right now, I'm on my girlfriend's house, haha.

But search MagnusAurelius threads around here, he posted these Kalash studies all around countless times in his discussions with Fractal. Almost all threads started by him here have some Kalash genetic study. You can also see the results of the Afghan-American member Myanthropologies, he is VERY Steppe-shifted. He even cluster with Yamnaya in some calculators. Most Southern and Western Europeans doesn't even have that big amount of steppe ancestry.

R1a haplogroup, associated with early Indo-Europeans, peaks in Slavs, some Iranic groups and Northwestern Indians.

When the study says the Kalash can have 100% Western Eurasian ancestry it means they can be 100% Caucasoid, i.e., some of them don't have ASI admixture.
    Thanks bro. Gonna check out those books and look for threads with that guy.

Southern Hellenic Supremacy Hellenas's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:48 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Olympian, Pelasgian, Minoan, Achaean, Dorian and Eastern Roman
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    South Hellas, Aegean Hellas and Hellenic Ionia
    Country
    Greece
    Region
    Athens
    Taxonomy
    Aegean-Mainland Helleno-Mediterranean, South-East European Mediterranid
    Politics
    Aristotelian Polity & Hellenic Nationalism
    Hero
    Zeus, Hercules, Perseus, Theseus, Leonidas, Cynaegirus, Ath. Diakos, Solomos Solomou, K. Katsifas.
    Religion
    Hermeticism of Hermes Trismegistus and Jesus Christ
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,547
    Given: 842

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Keraunos View Post
    Ok. Problem is that the ones I'm referring to haven't been speaking Greek for 2500 years either because they are literally just Orthodox Georgians and Armenians from Trabzon, they're ancestors have probably been speaking Greek for 300 years at an absolute max and they have nothing in common outside of language.
    Pontians of Trabzon according to Aris Poulianos belong mainly to the Armenoid type, probably being mixed with Caucasian people such as Laz people and Armenians, so mixed Greeks. The Turkophone Greeks of Erzerum mainly belong to the Iranid/Iranoid type(the Iranid type is the swarthy skinned Middle Easterner). Erzerum except of Greeks and Armenians also had many Kurds. Also along with Pontians, Armenians and some other Caucasian people, like Georgians, came in Greece too.

Greek Armenoids of Trabzon are not hellenized Armenians and other Caucasians but mixed Greeks with Caucasians.

When I see such Pontians, I don't see Armenians or Georgians but mixed Greeks with Caucasians.

Last edited by Hellenas; 09-02-2017 at 02:53 PM.
    Haters gonna hate, trolls gonna troll, liars gonna lie, slanderers gonna slander and morons(all of the aforementioned) gonna be morons!

HELLENIC RACE FORUM
    https://hellenicrace.freeforums.net/

Post in the shoutbox.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-18-2023 @ 09:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    Vampir
    Ancestry
    Cain
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    J2-M67
    mtDNA
    R0A2
    Taxonomy
    Irano-CM + Turanid or Mestizo + CM
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,331
    Given: 6,235

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by McCree900 View Post
    Dude, It's 3ied. Have some shame for once. The fact that some Cretan Greek managed to get you so very triggered that you resort to troll them and other Greeks by opening countless threads like this says a lot.
    What do you mean trolling other Greeks? Other Greeks are calling out Lavrentis for his bullshit about calling the majority of his country non-greek when Cretans score closest to Cypriots

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

0 Not allowed!

That Armenoid-mongoloid Gultekin should take a look at his armenoid fugly people. Even those cherry picked Pontians, Cypriots, Cretans including gypsies that he posted look far more human than his unibrow hooked nosed people.

Greeks have been shown to be very closely related to their ancestors, can we say the same about the highly mongrelised Turkoarmenoid semitomongoloid race? They have picked up the worst traits of any race hence their mongrelised ugly looks. Look at Gultekin an armenoid mongoloid mix. Repulsive af.

Paulos Fyssas look far more human than those subhuman above. How he really looked in really life, brown hair and whiter than your average armenoid turk

How the armenoid rat Gultekin tries to portray him

How Kassidiaris looks like

Still whiter than your average Turk

Golden dawn mp

whiter than your average Turk.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Paulos Fyssas:

Paulos Fyssas mother

Paulos Fyssas mother, father and brother

Now compare him to these gypsy armenoids ultra nationalistic Turks. I am convinced the closest relatives to Turks are the gypsies

And these mongoloarmenoids are calling this guy gypsy, hilarious!

Last Online
    01-07-2018 @ 05:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ancient
    Ethnicity
    Dorian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,096
    Given: 2,740

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by brennus dux gallorum View Post
    εδω υπάρχει ενας έρωτας μεγαλος..
    Που που που;;;;

Quote Originally Posted by cybernautic View Post

Εχουν δικιο οι Τουρκοι τους δινουν δικαιοματα μερικοι Ελληνες με της μαλακιες τους....
    Ρεζιλη

Σκετο μπουρδελλο το κανανε
    Συμφωνώ

Quote Originally Posted by Hellenas View Post
    Σιγά τα δικαιώματα. Έχουμε να κρύψουμε τίποτα; Οι Έλληνες είναι μόνο 91-92% Ευρωπαίοι, ένα 8-9% του Ελληνικού πληθυσμού, οπουδήποτε στην Ελλάδα και να πας, είναι εξω-Ευρωπαϊκό.

Όσοι δεν ξέρουν του Έλληνες, ας έρθουν να τους δούνε.

Μην φοβάσαι και οι πιο πολλοί ξέρουν πως είναι οι Έλληνες, απλώς τρολάρουν(Τούρκοι, Αλβανοί, Νορδιστές, παλιότερα Σκοπιανοί κτλ.).

Δηλαδή θα μπορούσε κάποιος να σου αλλάξει γνώμη για το τι είναι οι Ιταλοί ή οι Ισπανοί αν έστελνε φωτογραφίες εξωτικών τύπων;

Αυτό που οι πιο πολλοί αγνοούν είναι η γενετική, αλλά όχι όλοι πλέον.
    Και τι μας πειράζει αυτό το 9%; Στο κάτω-κάτω δεν σημαίνει ότι είναι πρόσφατο...άσε που όλοι οι Ευρωπαίοι έχουν ένα αντίστοιχο ποσοστό...επομένως γιατί είμαστε εμείς το πρόβλημα; Γιατί να το τονίζουμε συνέχεια λες και οι άλλοι έχουν το δικαίωμα να μας κρίνουν;

Βασικά αυτή η απάντηση δεν θα έπρεπε να πηγαίνει σε σένα...Στον Λαυρέντη πήγαινε που ή αδυνατεί να χρησιμοποιήσει τον εγκέφαλο του ή είναι ανθέλληνας και δεν βλέπει Έλληνες πουθενά στην Ελλάδα.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen B View Post
    What about me ? I'm also half Ionian islander, I don't count ?
    Of course not ...first succeed to tan for once in your life and then come to talk.......
    ..Every summer the same story, you get abit pinkish and you party like and old English lady who saw the sun.....

Quote Originally Posted by Lavrentis View Post
    His surname ends in -idis, which means that that has Anatolian Greek ancestry (most Anatolian Greek surnames end in -idis).
    and?????
    They are Greeks...you know? GREEKS...which you are probably not....

Quote Originally Posted by gültekin View Post
    LOOOL I wear to God those Greeks hate Cypriots more than they hate Turks
    I have started to think the same

Quote Originally Posted by Lavrentis View Post
    How do we hate them you retarded man-child? Because we say the truth, that they are Greek speaking Levantines?

OWD Turks like you don't like seeing Greeks say the truth about Greek speaking groups like Cypriots because that crushes your hopes of being associated with Greeks.
    You say no truth, you are either retarded either you are a non Greek. You have denied the 80% of the Greek population....Why dont you denounce Crete i wonder???? Is it because you come from there? After Cyprus the next to go should be Creta...not the Ionians nor the Pontics...so why dont you do it?

Plus since you dont feel there are any Greeks to Greece anyway, please stop referring to yourself as a Greek....you arent related to us anyway.....I am Cypriot and thus GREEK and so you arent related to me...right? Hellenas is an Ionian from Minoe Asia so you arent related to him right? He is too Greek for you... Dark is Macedonian and of course you cant be related to him....and ok QueenB although too whitie for our swarthy clan....you havent denounced her Ionian Greek feelows yet but i forbid you to claim her (I saw her first plus she is my friend).
    So yeah, start claiming you are a true citizen of Kato Potamia or however your village is called and dont bother with Greeks any more....ok? Also dont post the threads about your mighty Kato Potamia civilisation to the Greek threads...maybe Gultekin will agree to let you post to the Turkish section....But please leave Greeks into their Greekness and follow your own true path.

Quote Originally Posted by gültekin View Post
    Armeno-Saharan nigger, Cypriots are closer to you, why would I care? I actually enjoy reading your hateful comments, you hate Cypriots because you are an insecure nordicist cunt who tends to excommunicate anyone with dark features.

The thing is you are very similar to Cypriots genetically, which means you are not in a position to call them Hellenized Levantines.

These are your people, what if mainlanders start calling your MENA-looking people Hellenized Arabs? Your people score 17% SW Asian admixture (similar to Cypriots), I think mainlanders should avoid mixing with Cretans for their own sake.

This is what you see when you stop living on an online forum and go outside LOL, deal with it
    [img][/IMG]
    I see your point and its correct....the other Greeks stop to the fact that you are Turk and fail to see what you are really saying....which is actually accurate (apart from the trolling parts of course )

Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread Information