Death
    Country
    Netherlands
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SwordoftheVistula View Post
    That's not really enforced, and very easy to fake. Worst comes to worst, you just go to an interview and be like 'umm ya sure whatever dude' and they don't hire you, problem solved.
    Certain marxist/anarchist publications even write articles how to make sure you do not get hired. This is of course clear abuse of a system set out to help who really need it. So in this case one could send those to pick fruit under watchful eyes or something like that.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-05-2014 @ 02:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,296
    Given: 3,160

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Peasant View Post
    Where the hell do you find these mythical fruit and veg picking jobs? I want one in the summer.
    :
    Yes, I've never seen such jobs either. I wouldn't mind doing such work to be honest, I'd think it rather a nice, easy job really.

Twats, eh? Most ended up in urban slums, toiling away in awful sweatshop mills. Well, I'm back in the countryside now, at least, taking back some of what was stolen from under the feet of my ancestors.
    My farthers family was tenant farmers for a long time, but the farms were sold of in this area so we ended up in a terrace. We're getting back to the land slowly too, we rent a bit but the old enemy, the landlord charges a ridiculous rate.
    Our old farm is now a bloody garden centre. I'll buy some land some time in my life and put things right.

And, are the orchards of the south going to support a massive workforce from the north? There are unemployed in the south right?
    Exactly.

SOUTHERNERS RELUCTANT TO EAT FRUIT PICKED BY NORTHERNERS
    FRUIT picked by northern people would have to be washed at least three times, southern people said last night.
    As a senior Conservative councillor was lambasted for suggesting northerners work for a living, everyone south of Birmingham said that was fine, but they would prefer it not to involve food.
    David Shakespeare, Tory group leader on the Local Government Association, said northern types could 'replace Romanians in the cherry orchards' painting a glorious picture of happy, smelly, tattooed workers frolicking in the berry farms of rural Hampshire.
    Tom Logan, an architect from Stevenage, said: "If you think I'm eating fruit that's been handled by a northerner, you must be out of your tiny mind.
    "I thought we had all agreed they would be used for picking up litter. Can we please just make a decision and stick to it?"

Helen Archer, an accountant from Hatfield, added: "Not lovely cherries, please. I don't want to have to boil them in salt water and Dettol.

"I suppose it could possibly work with apples, but they would have to be clearly labelled as 'picked by northerners' and have some government-backed guarantee that they were not carrying lice or rickets."
    OK, here's a response "parody"...

North (incl. Midlands) and South, a comparison:

The North here shall represent anywhere North of Birmingham. The South is short for "South East and London". Anglia and the SW are neutral ground.

At least our air is clean:

We never had a smog which killed loads of people like London.

At least our water comes from clean rivers and aquifers, not recycled water like the southerners drink, that's why bottled water is so popular in London:

We have hills, mountains, lakes, forests and moors - open spaces, not just rounded hills as you see in the South east:

Why is it most national parks are located in the North of the country exactly, hmmm... I wonder? :

Londoners, how does it feel to live in a constant traffic jam and a city with more people than Scotland, does the phrases sardine can come to mind?:

What of the people? I know I'd rather be in this Peak District pub than with the funny types in London, especially its non-European immigrants:

Pub walk...

And lastly the North is just better, as proved in this picture:

Last edited by Albion; 12-22-2010 at 01:39 PM. Reason: mistake

Banned
    Last Online
    10-05-2014 @ 02:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,296