SEPTEMBER 16, 2017 1:42 PM BY ROBERT SPENCER

There is a concerted and ongoing effort to make Westerners ashamed of their history and heritage. And we have seen this kind of revisionism in museums before — here is one example from Florida. "Florida museum celebrates the jihad conquest of the Hagia Sophia"

Once few people, if any, in the West value their own cultural identity, they won’t lift a finger to defend it.

Spain: Historical revisionism at Alicante Museum whitewashes Islam/demonizes Spaniards in medieval history section
Tundra Tabloids, September 15, 2017

This past week I was in Spain on vacation, and while I was there I happened to visit the Museum of Archaeology of Alicante, and it’s really a stunning site.

What caught my eye however was the section on medieval history of the region, which was a total whitewash of Islamic conquest and rule. So much so that I had to (after asking permission) take photos of the section to let my readers see and decide for themselves as well, if this is pure historical revisionism. This really is a travesty of justice for the indigenous people of Spain during that time period, who were brutally taken over by Muslims hot on the jihad trail from North Africa, and subjected to their cruelties, for over 600 years.

Here are some pictures from the section in question, the museum was predominantly in Spanish and Catalonian, with English excerpts, So I can’t tell you what it spoke about in Spanish, but the excerpts in English were horrid.

Read more:
http://tundratabloids.com/2017/09/sp...story-section/