Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 761
    Given: 550

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    Here is you saying that joining the American/Russian Military to kill Muslims is a jihad

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...=1#post4646437

And to reiterate, I know about people like you based on the Quran and Sunnah. Also, I can see hidden things about you personally which Allah reveals to me. It's called firasah. Since you are a Jew, you don't know about the firasah of the believers because we see with the light of Allah.
    I never promoted this act.
    You can keep claiming I did, but I did not. I was questioning how you could possibly know the intentions of others, and I gave you a hypothetical example.
    Just one mention of the khawarij sent you into hysteria, again, because your prejudice made you assume that I am a bigot against Sunnis
    I am not a bigot against Sunnis and khawarij are not following Sunnah

You're trying to project your bigotry onto me, and your insecurity as a hysterical person who has likely been accused of being khawarij before can't be projected onto me either.

And your intolerance of the use of the words "khawarij" and "monafiqun" is a denial of Islam itself, because you are insecure about these terms being applied to your particular subculture, just like you denied other Islamic things by calling me a liar, such as the 73 sects hadith, and the Jews-reverting-back-to-Torah ayat in Surah Al-Ma3ida. I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOUR CULTURE SAYS, but it seems your cultural bigotry is leading you to oppose Islamic things simply because I am defending them. And I defend them because many of these tenets are the same in the original and true religion of Israel, which I love with my heart. If you want to oppose me based on your assumption of what kind of Jew I am, that's fine. I don't mind. But opposing Islam simply because I am defending it is not ok. I am not trying to take you away from Islam, and I am certainly not trying to change Islam.

I won't take your assessment of my character personally because your assessments of everyone and everything so far have been so negative so I'm just another thing you hate.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-24-2018 @ 05:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Islam
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,190
    Given: 1,121

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arduti View Post
    You can keep claiming I did, but I did not. I was questioning how you could possibly know the intentions of others, and I gave you a hypothetical example.
    Just one mention of the khawarij sent you into hysteria, again, because your prejudice made you assume that I am a bigot against Sunnis

You're trying to project your bigotry onto me, and your insecurity as a hysterical person who has likely been accused of being khawarij before can't be projected onto me either.

And your intolerance of the use of the words "khawarij" and "monafiqun" is a denial of Islam itself, because you are insecure about these terms being applied to your particular subculture, just like you denied other Islamic things by calling me a liar, such as the 73 sects hadith, and the Jews-reverting-back-to-Torah ayat in Surah Al-Ma3ida. I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOUR CULTURE SAYS, but it seems your cultural bigotry is leading you to oppose Islamic things simply because I am defending them. And I defend them because many of these tenets are the same in the original and true religion of Israel, which I love with my heart. If you want to oppose me based on your assumption of what kind of Jew I am, that's fine. I don't mind. But opposing Islam simply because I am defending it is not ok. I am not trying to take you away from Islam, and I am certainly not trying to change Islam.

I won't take your assessment of my character personally because your assessments of everyone and everything so far have been so negative so I'm just another thing you hate.
    Just remember, the 73 sects are not the majority. We Muslims are the majority.

Last Online
    12-07-2022 @ 10:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    Palestinian
    Country
    Palestine
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 187
    Given: 427

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post
    so in my family i have such case
    she is albanian who married my cousin , apulian
    of course he DIDNT convert , he is a proud catholic

my brother instead is engaged with a bosnian woman , i dont know if she s muslim but it s more likely she s an apostate though

how does it make you feel?
    my mother s female cousin got married with a muslim north african , it didnt end up well as he beated her
    so my whole family got revenge and the males got muslim females ahahahha
    i don't understand what is the point of this useless thread or why you post the link to my Visitor Messages, Albanians are known to be "secular" and don't care about religion and she is probably don't even know who is Allah

now if one of your family members traveled to Yemen or Afghanistan and married religious muslim woman, then maybe you can brag about it but not albanian, lol

and as for that north african who beat your mother's cousin, if she had the same mentality as you then i can understand why he beat her

Last Online
    12-07-2022 @ 10:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    Palestinian
    Country
    Palestine
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 187
    Given: 427

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arduti View Post

you know who also got called khawarij ?Omar Mukhtar

here is pic of some Sheikh supporting Benito Mussolini and giving fatwa that Omar Mukhtar is khawarij and that muslim should fight him and support the italian occupation of libya

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-23-2018 @ 10:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Just remember, the 73 sects are not the majority. We Muslims are the majority.
    Another hadith says that the true believers in the end times will be like a few white hairs on a huge black sheep. So, not many. But I am certain the rightly guided believers will be Sunnis, and not Shias, Sufis, or anyone else. I can't find that hadith right now but I will look for it if you want.

And also you should be more forgiving toward the person who is looking toward Islam but has trouble trusting the opinions of Muslims, because, read this Bukhari hadith:

Volume 9, Book 88, Number 185:
    Narrated Abu Musa:
    The Prophet said, "Near the establishment of the Hour there will be days during which (religious) knowledge will be taken away (vanish) and general ignorance will spread, and there will be Al-Harj in abundance, and Al-Harj means killing."

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-23-2018 @ 10:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by boats View Post
    you know who also got called khawarij ?Omar Mukhtar

here is pic of some Sheikh supporting Benito Mussolini and giving fatwa that Omar Mukhtar is khawarij and that muslim should fight him and support the italian occupation of libya

I don't know why you are associating me with them, I have nothing to do with these people or what they said.
    I also did not call any particular person khawarij.

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Does your people have a long history of marrying Muslims?
    no.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-05-2023 @ 06:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    yes
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,171
    Given: 7,123

0 Not allowed!

One of my ex's was a non practicant muslim, she had partial syrian-lebanese heritage, her mother and family was very muslim tho, and everyone hated me lol, I'm pseudo-cristian leaning to asgnostic, but I learned a thing or two about Islam, and it's forbidden to a non muslim man marry a muslim woman, she didnt care at all, and I even pondered a "conversion" (not really lol) just so her family would stfu, but i'm glad we aint together anymore. I did however say shahada in front of her mom.
    All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races, going nowhere, going nowhere

Last Online
    11-24-2018 @ 06:56 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Lab
    Country
    Albania
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Pontid
    Politics
    Third Positionist
    Hero
    Skenderbeg, Ali Pasha, J. Caesar
    Relationship Status
    It's complicated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 40

0 Not allowed!

my mother s female cousin got married with a muslim north african , it didnt end up well as he beated her
    so my whole family got revenge and the males got muslim females ahahahha
    An Albanian woman getting married to a male Arab.. oof
    Every day is a good day!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    12-01-2022 @ 07:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Belarusian, Ukrainian, German
    Country
    Antarctica
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 819
    Given: 1,794

0 Not allowed!

I had a berber ''girlfriend'' who claimed she was praying 5 times a day, but tells me she's more German than Moroccan or Muslim.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread Information