I saw the need to start a CI group and so I have done so. It is called ta,da, Dual Seedline Christine Identity and will feature writings from established CI writers and will give us an opportunity to mingel as a group. You do not have to be a devote believer. All you need is an open mind and/or a willingness to learn. I will give you all a short resume of what CI consists of.
1.) We believe the Bible was written to, for and about the Tribe of Israel.
2.) We believe that YahShua came but for the lost sheep of the House of Israel.
Matt 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.3.) We believe that these lost sheep can only be found in the Anglo/Saxon/Celtic/Germanic/Nordic and related kindred people of MW European descent.
4.) We believe that we are the seed of the woman (Israel) and that the Edomite-Canaanite-Jews are the seed of Satan described in Gen 3:15 and that the prophecy made there is in full effect.
5.) We believe that Adam (Aw-dawm) was the first white man as defined by Strong's H119 אָדַם 'adam (aw-dam') v.
a. to show blood (in the face).
b. to become red (flush) or turn rosy.
c. to make or dye red.
6.) That we are at present and perpetual warfare with the Edomite-Jews who seek to destroy Christendom.
7.) That the people who call themselves Israel and Israelites are imposters who have hijacked the identity of True Israel. They have no lineage to link them to ancient Israel but are rather descendants of the 6th Century Khazarian Empire. (See Arthur Koesler's "The Thirteenth Tribe")
Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but [are] the synagogue of Satan. and
Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
8.) We believe that the OT laws are still in effect except the ceremonial laws where blood sacrifices were required.
9.) That Christ YahShua was the last blood sacrifice and was offered up as our Kinsman Redeemer.
10.) That you must be 100% of Israelite blood and that the admixture of any other racial group completely disqualifies you as an Israelite.
11.) That to mix races is adultery because it violates the law of "Kind After Kind".
Gen 1:24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so. :25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good. :26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. :27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
11.) That the "man" Yahweh created in His image was Adam and that Strong's Concordance bears witness to this.
12.) That it was Adam alone who Yahweh "Breathed" lif into his nostrils instilling Adamkind with the Spiritual essence of our soul.
13.) That there is no record of any other race contained within The Holy Bibles except that when they made contact with Israel.
14.) We fully reject the tenets of Universalism in that (Joh 3:16) "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" is an open invitation for other races to become a part of true Christendom.
15.) That the offer made in John 3:16 was for unbelieving Israelites who wished to establish a relationship with their Father.

These are but a few of the things that make us Dual Seedline Christian Identity. You are welcome to join the group with an open heart of sincerity but if you do not agree please do not join to merely disrupt. We are Christians and conduct ourselves as such. If I disagree with your group I'm not going to join so I can belittle or create dissention. I will exercise my protest by not joining. Please allow us the same respect.