Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Civil War Is The Only Solution To Save Europe From The Globalist Elite And Cultural Genocide

Banned
    Last Online
    01-24-2018 @ 08:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,152
    Given: 2,395

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lux Aeterna View Post
    Like I said, avid fan boys

European nationalists are more united than ever, most Euros are past the stage of stabbing the back of their neighbours. Brazil boy don't know what he's talking about, and neither do you.
    Obviously when it comes to outside invasions, all Europeans will band together to defend the continent. It was the case when the Huns, Mongols, and Turks reached the gates of Europe I'm guessing. But lets be realistic, once all the non-Europeans are expelled the Swedish nationalists will want all you Southern Europeans out of their countries.

I am willing to bet they don't even want Anglos or Germans immigrating in large numbers. You're not Nordic - deal with it.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-23-2017 @ 09:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italo-Celtic (Itallic,Celtic,Neolithic)
    Ethnicity
    50% Italian 50% British (30% Scottish, 12% Irish, 8% English)
    Country
    Vatican City
    Y-DNA
    J-L829
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Dinarid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 777
    Given: 59

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fractal View Post
    Obviously when it comes to outside invasions, all Europeans will band together to defend the continent. It was the case when the Huns, Mongols, and Turks reached the gates of Europe I'm guessing. But lets be realistic, once all the non-Europeans are expelled the Swedish nationalists will want all you Southern Europeans out of their countries.

I am willing to bet they don't even want Anglos or Germans immigrating in large numbers. You're not Nordic - deal with it.
    You are not European - deal with it. Leave Western Civilization back to your inferior ancestral homeland. You always make stupid assumptions, South Asians look so out of place in Europe and Western Civilization, like the 3rd world walking around with their traditional rags, it's disgusting.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusAurelius View Post
    You are not European - deal with it. Leave Western Civilization back to your inferior ancestral homeland. You always make stupid assumptions, South Asians look so out of place in Europe and Western Civilization, like the 3rd world walking around with their traditional rags, it's disgusting.
    There are loads of Gujaratis and other Indians living in the Netherlands, Germany, Denmark and Sweden. Engineers working for companies like Bang and Olufsen (Denmark), Philips (Netherlands), and Siemens (Germany). You know nothing you delusional Canadian white trash idiot.

Indians actually assimilate quite well in Northern European countries - which are technologically advanced, have high standards of living, irreligious and highly progressive. Am I saying many Indians need to immigrate to those countries? Absolutely not. Those countries should remain homogenous.

But they fit in more than greasers like you or fucking KURDS lol.

무제
    Last Online
    11-06-2017 @ 12:15 AM
    Ethnicity
    no pedigree
    Country
    Belarus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 751
    Given: 518

0 Not allowed!

I am willing to bet they don't even want Anglos or Germans immigrating in large numbers.
    Your divisive tactics are off putting, Europe is no Indian caste system. Not even the hooligans in NMR are feeling it.

You're not Nordic - deal with it.
    Unlike you I don't put Nordics over others - so it's all good.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

There are loads of Gujaratis and other Indians living in the Netherlands, Germany, Denmark and Sweden. Engineers working for companies like Bang and Olufsen (Denmark), Philips (Netherlands), and Siemens (Germany). You know nothing you delusional Canadian white trash idiot.

Indians actually assimilate quite well in Northern European countries - which are technologically advanced, have high standards of living, irreligious and highly progressive. Am I saying Indians need to immigrate to those countries? Absolutely not. Those countries should remain homogenous.

Forgot BMW holdings. I have a family friend who is an economic forecast analyst with BMW (hence my avatar) and travels to Munich periodically.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Your divisive tactics are off putting, Europe is no Indian caste system. Not even the hooligans in NMR are feeling it.

Unlike you I don't put Nordics over others - so it's all good.
    I don't think Nordics are a master race at all, but they are good at maintaining developed and clean countries, and good at making furniture.

The Germans - non-Nordics - are better at industrial technological development as well as the Brits.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-23-2017 @ 09:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italo-Celtic (Itallic,Celtic,Neolithic)
    Ethnicity
    50% Italian 50% British (30% Scottish, 12% Irish, 8% English)
    Country
    Vatican City
    Y-DNA
    J-L829
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Dinarid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 777
    Given: 59

0 Not allowed!

Indians actually assimilate quite well in Northern European countries - which are technologically advanced, have high standards of living, irreligious and highly progressive. Am I saying many Indians need to immigrate to those countries? Absolutely not. Those countries should remain homogenous.

Doesn't change the fact that India is inferior by comparison and tiny population Italy/Greece has contributed more to human development through Technology, Law,Architecture,Philosophy and Science than India ever has and ever will.

You also make yourself look like an idiot trying to brag about that when those nations purposely only take the highest classes from Indian society to immigrate.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusAurelius View Post
    Doesn't change the fact that India is inferior by comparison and tiny population Italy/Greece has contributed more to human development through Technology, Law,Architecture,Philosophy and Science than India ever has and ever will.

You also make yourself look like an idiot trying to brag about that when those nations purposely only take the highest classes from Indian society to immigrate.
    Please get the fuck out of town. 'This is just one of millions of examples. Why are Indian-Americans highly represented in science and engineering in the USA disproportionate to their population?

Indian-American computer scientist selected for NSF’s CAREER award

An Indian-American computer scientist has won National Science Foundation’s prestigious CAREER award for his research on redesigning current machine-learning processes.

Anshumali Shrivastava was one of the recipients of the CAREER awards given to about 400 scholars each year across all disciplines to support the research and educational development of young scholars likely to become leaders in their fields.

“My research leverages the existing algorithmic advances for pushing machine learning to the extreme scale,” said Shrivastava, an assistant professor of computer science at Rice university.

Shrivastava hopes to come up with clever algorithmic strategies to enable faster, more scalable computations required by big data and machine-learning technologies.
    “I design ‘hashing and sketching algorithms’, a class of randomised algorithms that can process humongous datasets in seconds. Most of the machine-learning algorithms still in use were developed from the 1960s through the 1980s,” he said.

“They were not designed with computational complexity in mind. They focused on finding the ‘right’ measurements from the data. Most of the measurements are now quite expensive to compute. With big data, we’re realising that standard techniques fail to address new constraints of computations, energy, memory and other resources,” he said.

Shrivastava earned an integrated MS and BS in mathematics and computing from the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur in 2008 and a PhD in computer science from Cornell University in 2015, the same year he joined the Rice faculty.

“Can we redesign current machine-learning processes that rely only on operations that are efficient and do not affect the outputs significantly? That is the central question in my research,” he said.

CAREER awards are the National Science Foundation’s most prestigious awards exemplifying the role of teacher-scholars through research, education and the integration of education and research. The award comes with a federal grant for research and education activities for five consecutive years.

https://aitrends.com/machine-learnin...-career-award/

Banned
    Last Online
    03-05-2020 @ 01:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Scandinavian, West African, North and East African, Southern European, Native Brazilian, East Asian.
    Ethnicity
    Swedish/Brazilian
    Ancestry
    61% European, 27% Nigerian/Kenyan, 8% North African, 4% Native Brazilian.
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Stockholm
    Relationship Status
    In an open relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,178
    Given: 3,082

0 Not allowed!

Brazil boy don't know what he's talking about, and neither do you.
    I KNOW Icelanders and Norwegians who were beaten up by Nazi thugs in the 90's for not being ethnic Swedes. You're the one who doesn't know what you are talking about.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-05-2020 @ 01:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Scandinavian, West African, North and East African, Southern European, Native Brazilian, East Asian.
    Ethnicity
    Swedish/Brazilian
    Ancestry
    61% European, 27% Nigerian/Kenyan, 8% North African, 4% Native Brazilian.
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Stockholm
    Relationship Status
    In an open relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,178
    Given: 3,082

1 Not allowed!

Don't even bother arguing with them. They think that just because Swedish Nationalists are focused mostly on Muslims and non-Whites nowadays, that they want Sweden to be just a pan-European country like Canada or the US. This wasn't the case in the 90's (when there was 1/3rd as many non-Whites as today here) and certainly won't happen if the nationalists manage to expel Muslims and non-Whites from the country. They will immediately start deporting ALL non-Swedes once they get rid of us, lol. I will enjoy watching all of these wannabe Nordic Europeans being expelled from Sweden. Meanwhile I'll be having fun in Copacabana Beach or in Miami (where my uncle lives).

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information