Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051

Thread: Gunman attacks at least 59 dead and 500 injured in shooting on Las Vegas Strip

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-24-2024 @ 09:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,865
    Given: 7,349

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KMack View Post
    There are a lot of conservatives at the state and local level. Politicians get much more corrupted at the Federal level. At the Federal level you have the deep state, wall st., defense contractors, all of the lobbyists.
    Agreed. But the more they move up, the more they make politics their career, the more corrupt they seem to get. It's to the point that I don't trust anyone seeking federal office. Once they get there, they're in and they can show their true colors.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-16-2024 @ 06:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Ethnicity
    Mexican Mestizo
    Ancestry
    Mexico
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Politics
    Center-Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,874
    Given: 12,909

0 Not allowed!

HERO! JESUS CAMPOS: MANDALAY BAY UNARMED SECURITY GUARD WHO GOT SHOT AFTER LOCATING STEPHEN PADDOCK BEFORE COPS ARRIVED

( Telegraph ) An unarmed security guard was hailed for his “amazing heroism” after he prevented America’s worst mass shooting from being even more deadly.

Jesus Campos was the first person to reach the sniper’s lair on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay Hotel where killer Stephen Paddock was blockaded inside a room with an arsenal of high powered weapons.

Most guards at the hotel are unarmed and it was believed Mr Campos had nothing more than a baton with him when he approached alone.

Paddock shot through the door, hitting him in the right leg, and then strafed the corridor with an incredible 200 bullets.

Despite being injured Mr Campus radioed in where the shooter was. He then refused to leave before evacuating guests from rooms on the same floor.

Las Vegas Sheriff Joe Lombardi said: “His bravery was amazing. He gave our officers the key guard for the room and then continued clearing rooms until he was ordered to go seek attention.”

Mr Campos, who still has a bullet in his leg, told ABC News: “I’m fine. I was just doing my job.”

Mr Trump said: “He did a good job, didn’t he? He did a good job. Now, his option would have been try to do it himself. But if it doesn’t work, you (the police) wouldn’t have had the information, maybe, right? He did the right thing.”

https://70news.wordpress.com/2017/10...-cops-arrived/

Banned
    Last Online
    04-26-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Various Cruise ships, Also Agio Pnevma, Serres, Macedonia, Greece.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Greek with a whiff of Bulgarian
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Freedom with responsibitities.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,566
    Given: 4,506

0 Not allowed!

O.K., I think that I have reached a safe conclusion.

The murderer was suffering from some sort of allergic reaction to chemicals which made his life miserable, and he was also a very intelligent person who was probably living off gambling. He was an unpleasant person by all means, quietly suffering from his condition while watching less intelligent people live their life to the fullest. I assume this was the actual cause of his murderous rage which was trigerred by the combination of Benzodiazepine with alcohol which amplified his rage, but didn't really cloud his mind. He was cold and calculating to the end, unlike most of the Muslim terrorists who organize their murderous plans for months and years and yet fail to kill the 1/10 of those he killed.

It is rather obvious that while and yellow people are better at everything that requires meticulous planning, including massacres. This is no secret, the greatest mass murderers in history, including military leaders, have North Eurasian heritage. That's why people are still more scared of Nazis than Muslims. If white and yellow people decide some day to turn into anything from Breivik and Paddock to Genghis Khan, the Muzzie terrorist spree shall be remembered like "the good days". Anyway, There is an even more important factor which led not just that specific murder spree, but many more murder sprees, and I plan to turn it into a quiz...

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,540
    Given: 9,189

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RMuller View Post
    HERO! JESUS CAMPOS: MANDALAY BAY UNARMED SECURITY GUARD WHO GOT SHOT AFTER LOCATING STEPHEN PADDOCK BEFORE COPS ARRIVED

( Telegraph ) An unarmed security guard was hailed for his “amazing heroism” after he prevented America’s worst mass shooting from being even more deadly.

Jesus Campos was the first person to reach the sniper’s lair on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay Hotel where killer Stephen Paddock was blockaded inside a room with an arsenal of high powered weapons.

Most guards at the hotel are unarmed and it was believed Mr Campos had nothing more than a baton with him when he approached alone.

Paddock shot through the door, hitting him in the right leg, and then strafed the corridor with an incredible 200 bullets.

Despite being injured Mr Campus radioed in where the shooter was. He then refused to leave before evacuating guests from rooms on the same floor.

Las Vegas Sheriff Joe Lombardi said: “His bravery was amazing. He gave our officers the key guard for the room and then continued clearing rooms until he was ordered to go seek attention.”

Mr Campos, who still has a bullet in his leg, told ABC News: “I’m fine. I was just doing my job.”

Mr Trump said: “He did a good job, didn’t he? He did a good job. Now, his option would have been try to do it himself. But if it doesn’t work, you (the police) wouldn’t have had the information, maybe, right? He did the right thing.”

https://70news.wordpress.com/2017/10...-cops-arrived/
    It is now reported that Campos was shot 6 minutes before the killer opened fire on the crowd. Also the killer's house was broken into last Sunday.

Last Online
    Today @ 06:55 PM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,759
    Given: 8,735

0 Not allowed!

I think Paddock read apricity forum. All his rage came from not being aryan as beautiful indian males are.

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051

Thread Information