Pred. Dinarid
    Hero
    Albanian national awakening figures of XIX century
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,929
    Given: 6,738

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by pain View Post
    reputation of the gandalf haplogroup j2b2 cant be ruined by the sauron haplogroup j2b1..
    Never forget what a wise guy repeatedly says to gullible here, 1 j2b2 geg + 1 j2b1 serb = 1 alba haaa.

Last Online
    01-10-2019 @ 02:04 PM
    Ethnicity
    Shqiptar
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283
    Hero
    MrMalus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,957
    Given: 7,024

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by pain View Post
    reputation of the gandalf haplogroup j2b2 cant be ruined by the sauron haplogroup j2b1..

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Alien
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    J2b1>PH4306>Y22066>?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,042
    Given: 1,392

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Viriato View Post
    Class act. Meanwhile some Albanians renounce him because of the Y-DNA, lmao. Following that logic then I can't be considered Iberian too with my Irish haplogroup.
    Ilirian was not first that i asked, MAsk and Laberia first declined me.
    Then i knew that Illyrian warrior for sure will not pussy out like them thats why i then asked him. And he is cool guy.
    I donated more kits to our project, and i have 3 empty kits here waiting my trip to Kosovo soon so there will be 3 more donations.

These that are trying to renounce me are Kurgan Olive and Abubu. And it has nothing with genetics, but with that they are disrespectful kids that seen nothing in their life and they think they have a right to shit about other people and insult others.

Thats why i showed them where is their place and told them my opinion about them and since then they are mentioning me every day, have me in their signatures and talk about me each day on apricity and probably on discord too.

Their complexes cannot be explained, for sure it bothers them because they dont look Albanian at all and along with that they also forgot Albanian language lmao. Except Abubu but i think he learned Albanian out of complexes to prove something because he had obvious family problems..
    I was a kid too, but i cant imagine if i was so disrespectful, older guys would probably beat me and no one in my neighborhood would have balls to act like that, first they need to learn what is respect and how to keep their dirty mouth shot.

I mean guy thats family emigrate like cowards because of economical reasons and then he forgets Albanian language should not tell me am i Albanian or not rofl

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pelasgian-ThrakoIllyrian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Ancient Dardanian Albanian Kosovar
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    E-Z5018->?
    Taxonomy
    Pred. Dinarid
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Guitar Master View Post
    Looks perfect without the J2b1

Shit, you have no idea how well that lonely j2b1 sheep would fit in poreklo.

Companhia dos Leőes da Beira
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,183
    Given: 16,903

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dema View Post
    Then i knew that Illyrian warrior for sure will not pussy out like them thats why i then asked him. And he is cool guy.
    I donated more kits to our project, and i have 3 empty kits here waiting my trip to Kosovo soon so there will be 3 more donations.

These that are trying to renounce me are Kurgan Olive and Abubu. And it has nothing with genetics, but with that they are disrespectful kids that seen nothing in their life and they think they have a right to shit about other people and insult others.

Thats why i showed them where is their place and told them my opinion about them and since then they are mentioning me every day, have me in their signatures and talk about me each day on apricity and probably on discord too.

Their complexes cannot be explained, for sure it bothers them because they dont look Albanian at all and along with that they also forgot Albanian language lmao. Except Abubu but i think he learned Albanian out of complexes to prove something because he had obvious family problems..
    I was a kid too, but i cant imagine if i was so disrespectful, older guys would probably beat me and no one in my neighborhood would have balls to act like that, first they need to learn what is respect and how to keep their dirty mouth shot.

I mean guy thats family emigrate like cowards because of economical reasons and then he forgets Albanian language should not tell me am i Albanian or not rofl
    The.Mask and Liberia declined? Such pussies, the two loudest big mouths and exactly the ones I wanted to see the results I don't get how someone would decline it, I had to pay nearly 200€ for mine.
    YDNA: R1b-L21 > DF13 > S1051 > FGC17906 > FGC17907 > FGC17866

Banned
    Last Online
    12-29-2017 @ 04:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    Kosovar
    Y-DNA
    J2B2
    Hero
    COMOƆ
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 937
    Given: 1,086

1 Not allowed!

Laberia declined because he wanted to pay for it for himself (not sure if that's true).

The.Mask is a pussy though together with Ujku.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pelasgian-ThrakoIllyrian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Ancient Dardanian Albanian Kosovar
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    E-Z5018->?
    Taxonomy
    Pred. Dinarid
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You know how that went, I jokingly asked to pay me a kit and you immediately sent me a kit, it was short and brilliant agreement.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-01-2022 @ 08:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,458
    Given: 6,396

3 Not allowed!

Enough, seriously are you not tired of only posting to bash against others with personnal attacks ? You have been ban 7 days very lately for the same reason and worse you have done to Mortimer and you think that's the right thing to do to come back and start again ?

You said you wanted to tell them what you think about them honestly once, then it's fine you have done it now for 1000000th time. TA people don't care about your personnal issues with Albanians living outside of Albania, no one cares, I swear to you.

Now you're going to be nice and stop that shitty behavior of yours. They do know well what you think about them, they got it don't worry. It's time for you to move on or leaving TA for good if you can't just stop mentionning them everywhere to attack their family and them on personnal level.

Also no one cares you are crying a river because they attack you on your Y haplo when you're constantly attacking them about their private life, calling their mothers whores and worse.

This is the last time I'm telling you that, enough of off-topic now, got it ?

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Alien
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    J2b1>PH4306>Y22066>?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,042
    Given: 1,392

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilma View Post
    Enough, seriously are you not tired of only posting to bash against others with personnal attacks ? You have been ban 7 days very lately for the same reason and worse you have done to Mortimer and you think that's the right thing to do to come back and start again ?

You said you wanted to tell them what you think about them honestly once, then it's fine you have done it now for 1000000th time. TA people don't care about your personnal issues with Albanians living outside of Albania, no one cares, I swear to you.

Now you're going to be nice and stop that shitty behavior of yours. They do know well what you think about them, they got it don't worry. It's time for you to move on or leaving TA for good if you can't just stop mentionning them everywhere to attack their family and them on personnal level.

Also no one cares you are crying a river because they attack you on your Y haplo when you're constantly attacking them about their private life.

This is the last time I'm telling you that, enough of off-topic now, got it ?

Just go away woman and dont interfere in things you dont understand...

If you are blind im being called out since page 1 in this thread for no reason at all, so last that i can do is defend myself.

And dont pretend like you are doing moderator service here rofl, because then you would first delete posts about me when i was not even engaded in thread. Its obvious that they opened thread about me and mentioned me since page 1 because they are buthurt because i told them who they are and how low they are so there is no thread to derail, if you havent notice.

We know that you are Kurgan little minion now, and you are taking their side no matter the facts, just go away and dont quote me weirdo.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-01-2022 @ 08:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,458
    Given: 6,396

1 Not allowed!

Just go away woman and dont interfere in things you dont understand...

If you are blind im being called out since page 1 in this thread for no reason at all, so last that i can do is defend myself.

And dont pretend like you are doing moderator service here rofl, because then you would first delete posts about me when i was not even engaded in thread. Its obvious that they opened thread about me and mentioned me since page 1 because they are buthurt because i told them who they are and how low they are so there is no thread to derail, if you havent notice.

We know that you are Kurgan little minion now, and you are taking their side no matter the facts, just go away and dont quote me weirdo.
    They mentionned you by your Y haplogroup, you're mentionning and insulting them and their family on daily basis. Double standard, right here.

These are the simple facts, concretely here. You're the one crossing the line for many times yet, you have been banned 2 times already and it was not related to them. So stop playing your victim card now.

Get out off that thread and let them be.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information