Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Albanians who haven't tested their YDNA

Kouros

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Illyrian Warrior View Post
    Many members (albos) are offered free kits but rejected for whatever reasons I don't want to speculate.
    WTF... Now I understand your anger...

How do they get them for free?

Companhia dos Leőes da Beira
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,183
    Given: 16,903

0 Not allowed!

The problem here is that I haven't been trolling Albanians for a while and it is breaking the balance of the Universe. I have underestimated how important my role was. When Albanians have a target\enemy they unite and focus in it but when they are not threatened they start turning to one another among their keen.
    YDNA: R1b-L21 > DF13 > S1051 > FGC17906 > FGC17907 > FGC17866

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pelasgian-ThrakoIllyrian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Ancient Dardanian Albanian Kosovar
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    E-Z5018->?
    Taxonomy
    Pred. Dinarid
    Hero
    Albanian national awakening figures of XIX century
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,929
    Given: 6,738

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Keraunos View Post
    WTF... Now I understand your anger...

How do they get them for free?
    There's an Albanian project in ftdna who wants more Albanians to get tested but also random albanians who buy kits for cheaper price and offer free kits to other Albanians, in many cases people reject it, perhaps from fear to get unwanted results or simply because they ain't really interested.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Alien
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    J2b1>PH4306>Y22066>?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,042
    Given: 1,392

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilma View Post
    They mentionned you by your Y haplogroup, you're mentionning and insulting them and their family on daily basis. Double standard, right here.

These are the simple facts, concretely here. You're the one crossing the line for many times yet, you have been banned 2 times already and it was not related to them. So stop playing your victim card now.

Get out off that thread and let them be.

You stop playing Kurgan minion... Its pathetic to see you on leash like this.

I have never been banned, and with respectful people i have always been more then respectful. Everyone can vouch this.
    If im disrespectful to you that means that you most likely deserved it. These 3 economical emigrants have been bulling Albanian section and Albanians for long time now (since day 1 that i joined)

Actually we are not getting along because they were speaking shit behind Albanians on their discord while i called them out for being low to act like that. I said all names about who they were speaking and i still know them.

I have been banned once when i had argue with them so they run away because i called them out for low behavior so i said i wont hang with such a low people anymore and i had to beg 10 moderators to ban me until one finally did it.
    Then when i got ban they come out of their ratholes and started to talk shit about me thinking i was banned for who knows what reason. Then i asked ban to be removed and they instantly escaped like roaches they are.

And same thing here, i get ban and they just cant not to mention me each day and open a thread where they talk about me each day (they opnened at least 3 threads these days where they talk about me on first page rofl)
    Trying to renounce me just as Viritao said.

I also got ban recently for insulting Mortimer because he is fucking hater and no lifer, he is not that innocent stupid guy that he represents himself. He is hater and its disgusting that even that monster can hate.

Btw i just got msg from one cool apricity member asking me like whats up with you and Kurgan all the sudden -How the hell should i know, why dont you ask Ilma rather.

P.S. They were insulting my family just as they did with many other Albanians, they these that insult other people family and go personal all the time.. Dont make me count all the peopel they insulted. and talked shit behind their back.
    Like all Albanian members...

Her abubu was screaming before that he respects no one from Albanian Bloodlines Project and that all people are losers there with 0 dignity, now he pretends he talks about Ydna or know anything.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Alien
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    J2b1>PH4306>Y22066>?
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Viriato View Post
    The problem here is that I haven't been trolling Albanians for a while and it is breaking the balance of the Universe. I have underestimated how important my role was. When Albanians have a target\enemy they unite and focus in it but when they are not threatened they start turning to one another among their keen.
    Like cancer.... Its this 3 same homeless emigrants doing it over and over again....

When Era and Sideritis were here they always called them out for being Tosk lol. Kurgan and Olive.. Then Her abubu is known for his shitting on Albanians.
    And they never ever went in any joined argument or supported anyone from Albanians in any debate or argument. All they do is talk bad about Albanians and eventually go in arguments against them...

Our emigrants are famous for their inferiority complexes, we have plenty of them, Albanians in Kosovo look at them like lower species. And in their foreign laboratories where they grow often they will not even admit that they are Albanians but pretend to be ethnicity where they emigrated.

Understand, we are dealing with the low of lowerst here..

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-01-2022 @ 08:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,458
    Given: 6,396

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dema View Post
    You stop playing Kurgan minion... Its pathetic to see you on leash like this.

I have never been banned, and with respectful people i have always been more then respectful. Everyone can vouch this.
    If im disrespectful to you that means that you most likely deserved it. These 3 economical emigrants have been bulling Albanian section and Albanians for long time now (since day 1 that i joined)

Actually we are not getting along because they were speaking shit behind Albanians on their discord while i called them out for being low to act like that. I said all names about who they were speaking and i still know them.

I have been banned once when i had argue with them so they run away because i called them out for low behavior so i said i wont hang with such a low people anymore and i had to beg 10 moderators to ban me until one finally did it.
    Then when i got ban they come out of their ratholes and started to talk shit about me thinking i was banned for who knows what reason. Then i asked ban to be removed and they instantly escaped like roaches they are.

And same thing here, i get ban and they just cant not to mention me each day and open a thread where they talk about me each day (they opnened at least 3 threads these days where they talk about me on first page rofl)
    Trying to renounce me just as Viritao said.

I also got ban recently for insulting Mortimer because he is fucking hater and no lifer, he is not that innocent stupid guy that he represents himself. He is hater and its disgusting that even that monster can hate.

Btw i just got msg from one cool apricity member asking me like whats up with you and Kurgan all the sudden -How the hell should i know, why dont you ask Ilma rather.

P.S. They were insulting my family just as they did with many other Albanians, they these that insult other people family and go personal all the time.. Dont make me count all the peopel they insulted. and talked shit behind their back.
    Like all Albanian members...

Her abubu was screaming before that he respects no one from Albanian Bloodlines Project and that all people are losers there with 0 dignity, now he pretends he talks about Ydna or know anything.
    That loghorrea of yours isnt helping you in any way but digging your hole more deeply.

First ban lately : https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...=1#post4662603

Second ban lately : https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...=1#post4698219

Just sounds like your favorite activity beside gossiping and attacking other Albanians on personnal level is to be banned for attacking and provocating Serbs badly. What did Mortimer do to you for such a hatred, I am still wondering.

I am wondering now what would be the very reason of your third ban, it is all in your hands to choose. Or better yet : stopping now and not being banned.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Alien
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    J2b1>PH4306>Y22066>?
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

That loghorrea of yours isnt helping you in any way but digging your hole more deeply.

First ban lately : https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...=1#post4662603

Second ban lately : https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...=1#post4698219

Just sounds like your favorite activity beside gossiping and attacking other Albanians on personnal level is to be banned for attacking and provocating Serbs badly. What did Mortimer do to you for such a hatred, I am still wondering.

I am wondering now what would be the very reason of your third ban, it is all in your hands to choose. Or better yet : stopping now and not being banned.

tldr, dont you have dishes to wash or anything?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-01-2022 @ 08:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,458
    Given: 6,396

2 Not allowed!

tldr, dont you have dishes to wash or anything?
    You get obviously lost.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Alien
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    J2b1>PH4306>Y22066>?
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You get obviously lost.
    I cant believe that they hidden behind woman skirt now, and that you have to defend them.
    But when no one even mentions them they are first to start provoking others...

Just looks like this is first time that their encountered somewhat hard resistance
    3v1 + they start it and in the end they hide behind woman....

Im not arguing with you Ilma, nor i have a wish to debate this things with you since its nothing new but their behavior is very bad for a long time now.

Its them who need to come out and resolve this. Not you! Thanks for trying tho

Last Online
    01-10-2019 @ 02:04 PM
    Ethnicity
    Shqiptar
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283
    Hero
    MrMalus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,957
    Given: 7,024

1 Not allowed!

I cant believe that they hidden behind woman skirt now, and that you have to defend them.
    But when no one even mentions them they are first to start provoking others...

Just looks like this is first time that their encountered somewhat hard resistance
    3v1 + they start it and in the end they hide behind woman....

Im not arguing with you Ilma, nor i have a wish to debate this things with you since its nothing new but their behavior is very bad for a long time now.

Its them who need to come out and resolve this. Not you! Thanks for trying tho
    Dema is the gossip queen. He chats with everyone and he even talks shit behind peoples backs he met IRL.

Drenica really should have punched you in the face like he said before, since you insulted his family.

You have gone off too far with the personal insults.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information