Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: is marriage bad for women? single childless women in their 30s seem to look very young

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post
    true but when you look at the mirror and you see youself aged you keep reminding yourself that you dont have much time left in this world. it s very depressing especially if you think there s nothing after death.
    Nothing wrong with aging as long as you age with the people you love. Nothing wrong's with dying either as long as you feel you have fullfilled your purpose in this life.

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by wvwvw View Post
    Nothing wrong with aging as long as you age with the people you love. Nothing wrong's with dying either as long as you feel you have fullfilled your purpose in this life.
    there s no purpose to fulfill . and even after we have fulfilled our invented goal ... then we d desire to reach other goals if we had enough energies.

aging isnt only a couple of wrinkles on your forehead, in the 20s it is merely esthetical or at least mostly ... then you ll see that you re getting sick more frequently , that mild temperature exchanges are hurting you , that you cant do a lot of things you used to do.

at the end you turn out DISABLED . it s like having a horrible condition like multiple sclerosis only that it makes you disabled a little slower

you end up like this if you dont die earlier...

tell to these suffering people that there s nothing wrong with aging.

i understand the need of death to keep the natural order. but if there was a good god , couldnt he just give us a programmed death while allowing us to live healthy for most of our lives? EXCEPT that there is no good deity up there. it s either a bastard god or we re all left to casuality... and casuality is the cruelest thing that can happen to us as there is no moral code.

aging LEADS TO DISABILITY , there s a reason why we become pensioners ... it s because after a certain age we become too sick to even contribute to siciety as aging is a DISEASE.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,540
    Given: 9,189

0 Not allowed!

Crazylady you are really young so I would not worry much about marriage right now. You probably have some head trash from your Dad, if he was a bad guy. I might try to forget about that. You might have a different mindset 5 years from now. The women who do not want to get married because they don't want to go through a couple of pregnancies and do any sort of child rearing (usually over educated urban women), that is probably one reason in the USA so many guys are marrying first generation Hispanics/Mexican/Asian women. Also why 85% of all fiance visas to the USA are men seeking women. Women from the exurbs and rural areas tend to get married much faster than the city girls who are obsessed with all of the weekend galas, fund raising parties, drinks, etc. You can get married and not have kids also, but hubby usually wants kids.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Abubu View Post
    Complete moral decay. Recently the Serbian patriarch was condemned and even threatened with lawsuits because he criticized the current culture where there are two times more abortions than births. Some NGO mediocrity even called abortion an ethical ideal, imperative or something like that in response to the patriarch. The problem, by the way, is that while village life may strengthen people, in places like Serbia women flee the villages to live in the cities which are filled with every vice and sin.
    That is true.

But Serbian Patriarch should use it's own power!

He should say: "I won't criticize, but I will excommunicate people who breach Christian laws!"

When was the last time anyone excommunicated from Orthodox Church for breaching the laws? Pre-Ottoman Times?

I mean Vucic support for LGBT rights screams for excommunication!

What is happening to Balkans I can't understand.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-13-2018 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,997
    Given: 6,001

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post
    That is true.

But Serbian Patriarch should use it's own power!

He should say: "I won't criticize, but I will excommunicate people who breach Christian laws!"

When was the last time anyone excommunicated from Orthodox Church for breaching the laws? Pre-Ottoman Times?

I mean Vucic support for LGBT rights screams for excommunication!

What is happening to Balkans I can't understand.
    Yes, I agree. These people are de facto excommunicated, but the patriarch should make it loud and clear to delegitimize these people. How much power does the Orthodox Church have in a country like Serbia, though? I wouldn't say much.

Similar things are happening in Greece, and the Church is fighting bitterly, but the Church isn't powerful and the rulers don't care for Orthodoxy or for any belief.

The only exception I see now are places like Poland and Russia, where the Church is ascending along with belief. This is why the Church and the State must always be joined.

The reason, by the way, is because politicians are paid and groomed by Western NGOs. The influence someone like Soros has, who is, in my opinion, less an individual agent and more someone closely tied to, and acting on behalf of, deeper-seated powers.

Countries like Russia and Hungary are strengthening the power of the state because they are ousting 5th columnists like Soros' NGOs. Turkey is doing the same with CIA-puppet Gulen's network.

In Kosovo and Albania the story is the same. Countless politicians and bureaucrats are either linked to, or have been groomed by, Soros, Gulen and other similar forces.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-09-2023 @ 07:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,179
    Given: 12,243

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Abubu View Post
    As I said, I have stated things that should be easy to understand and I haven't alluded to obscure facts or anything, but you have a vested interest in not facing the truth about this. I have said what needed to be said and the onus is on you hereon to get to grips with it.
    were have you stated the benefits of a woman after a divorce?
    Quote Originally Posted by peaceandfriendship View Post
    BTW - you having a picture of Pyrrhus as your avatar is the Albanian equivalent of Michael Jackson bleaching his skin white.

Last Online
    01-01-2020 @ 03:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Norwegian/Danish/Frisian
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California