Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,548
    Given: 2,119

0 Not allowed!

Default British MP: Young White Girls are "Easy Meat" for Pakistani Rapists

Jack Straw, former Home Secretary. Image: Dave Thompson/PA

'... there is a specific problem which involves Pakistani heritage men ... who target vulnerable young white girls.
    '...they see these young women, white girls who are vulnerable, some of them in care ... who they think are easy meat.

And because they're vulnerable they ply them with gifts, they give them drugs, and then of course they're trapped.'
    Full story
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Welsh
    Region
    Pembrokeshire
    Politics
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 100
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

I would have thought that Straw would have been the last person to have spoken out about this. As much as I dislike him, what he says is correct.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-18-2012 @ 11:36 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    "...ice people, Europeans, colonizers, oppressors, the cold, rigid element in world history."
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Taxonomy
    Nordic
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40

0 Not allowed!

Good for him to finally speak up...but why do they always say these things only after leaving government?

Banned
    Last Online
    05-02-2012 @ 09:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Arab
    Ethnicity
    Palestinian
    Country
    Australia
    Politics
    SSNP
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12

0 Not allowed!

Police chief: 'We couldn't speak out on Asian sex gangs for fear of appearing institutionally racist' (Daily Mail)

Police could not speak out about Asian sex gangs for fear of appearing ‘institutionally racist’, a senior officer said yesterday.

Mick Gradwell, a former detective superintendent, said the targeting of underage and vulnerable girls had been going on for decades.

He added: ‘You have girls being abused and raped and yet the most senior officers are refusing to comment on it. On what other subject would you get that?

Sex gangs: Mohammed Liaqat and Abid Saddique pictured cruising the streets for young girls. Police fear speaking about the gangs in case they appear racist

‘How many young girls have been abused and raped because of the reluctance of the authorities to say exactly what is happening?’

Mr Gradwell spoke out following a trial in Derby which resulted in Abid Saddique, 27, and Mohammed Liaqat, 28, being jailed for a total of 19 years last week after targeting underage girls.

His warning also follows the arrests of a gang of Asian men over claims they plied 14 white girls with drink and drugs before turning them into sex slaves in Rochdale, near Manchester.

In the aftermath of these cases, former home secretary Jack Straw prompted controversy when he described some of the victims as ‘easy meat’ for gangs – often made up of Pakistani men – who trawl the streets looking for sex.

The vulnerable girls in Rochdale – some as young as 13 – say they were forced to work the streets as prostitutes and hand over money to the gang.

The arrests took place shortly before Christmas and were the result of a major inquiry into the sexual exploitation of teenage girls by men since 2008.

Mr Gradwell added: ‘When I joined in 1979 one of my first tasks was to police around a Blackburn nightclub where one of the issues was Asian men cruising around in BMWs and Mercs trying to pick up young drunken girls.

‘The main pressure police have is being called institutionally racist if they highlight a crime trend like this.

‘There’s a fantastic reluctance to be absolutely straight because some people may take such offence.’

The comments come just days after a nationwide investigation was launched following a string of disturbing cases.

The two sexual predators convicted in Derby, Saddique and Liaqat – both British-born fathers of Pakistani origin – cruised the streets in either a Range Rover or a BMW looking for vulnerable young girls.

The victims were ‘chatted up’ at the roadside and invited to go for drives in the car where they were plied with vodka or cocaine before being taken to hotel rooms, parks or houses to be sexually abused.
    Article

Banned
    Last Online
    05-02-2012 @ 09:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Arab
    Ethnicity
    Palestinian
    Country
    Australia
    Politics
    SSNP
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12

0 Not allowed!

[YOUTUBE]SU1GuegdYVY[/YOUTUBE]

From BNP Article

Glory
    Last Online
    01-14-2011 @ 01:07 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!

Well i think his allegation probably might be untrue but the Paki rape is pretty disgusting, damn people.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European-American
    Ethnicity
    British-American
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31

0 Not allowed!

It's time to start hanging all rag head rapists from lamp posts as a warning to the rest of the smelly shitstains.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:33 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,548
    Given: 2,119

0 Not allowed!

Angry Muslim Youths Blame White Girls

Image posted at bnp.org.uk.

Sheik Taj Din al-Hilali, Australia’s most senior Muslim cleric, compared immodestly-dressed women who do not wear the Islamic headdress with meat that is left uncovered in the street and is then eaten by cats.

Addressing 500 worshippers at his mosque, Sheik al-Hilali added: "If you take out uncovered meat and place it outside on the street, or in the garden or in the park, or in the backyard without a cover, and the cats come and eat it . . . whose fault is it — the cats or the uncovered meat?

"The uncovered meat is the problem.
    Full story
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Banned
    Last Online
    11-03-2011 @ 02:15 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Lost Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Lemkos Clearly not Germanic
    Ancestry
    Lemkos, Not Germanic
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    West Australia
    Taxonomy
    Pred. Atlantid + CM
    Politics
    National Liberal
    Religion
    My own Rationale
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11

0 Not allowed!

If Britain wasnt so promiscuous, and was more modest, this also wouldn't be so much of an issue either.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European-American
    Ethnicity
    British-American
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31

0 Not allowed!

This sort of thing makes me think of the backstory in Starship Troopers, when as the corrupt democracies began to decay, groups of armed veterans took the law into their own power and began to dish out the fist of fear to ne'er-do-wells like raping rag-headed scum (well, it was politicians in the book, and looters I think).

May we live to see such glorious times, when rag-headed criminals like the paki filth who pray on white girls are given a neck-stretching, chopped into kibble and fed to the crows, etc.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information