Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,248
    Given: 4,031

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by OsricPearl View Post
    To guys like this :

Stop trying to shame people into sleeping with you. It's pathetic!
    A real man doesn't need to do that,, we use our charm!

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European American
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Alpine+Dinaric
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,470
    Given: 1,020

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by OsricPearl View Post
    To guys like this :
    Stop trying to shame people into sleeping with you. It's pathetic!

edit:
    Women do it too with the I'm-morbidly-obese-you-should-find-me-attractive shtick.
    That's true

Banned
    Last Online
    12-05-2017 @ 01:57 AM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 86
    Given: 58

0 Not allowed!

I dont blame anyone for having physical preferences, and race has quite alot to do with physical appearance. So im not surprised that many women of all races dont want to date black guys or asian guys since majority of them look quite far away from the western/caucasoid ideal. Which also explains why hapas and mulattoes/mixed blacks do better than the pure blacks and asians do.

For me as a south asian, since majority of south asians have quite similar features to white people, main difference being skin color (the exception are the tribals), physical apperance has never been a problem for me when it comes to attracting women. I realize that many indians though are short due to malnutrition when they where growing up, and also that fitness is not important to most of those who decide to become doctors, engineers or technicians/programmers etc (which makes up the majority of south asians who travel abroad with skilled worker visas etc, since we dont have a refugee excuse to flood western countries) These types of fob indians dont do well based on the physical apperance in combination stereotypes for obvious reasons and thats fair.

I have masculine facial features and overall based on what type of guys most girls tend to find physically attractive i would consider my face an 8/10. I have semi-caucasian features and brown skin. On tinder i have currently around 360 matches with women of all kinds of races (mostly white but also east asian, mixed women, black women, latina women and middle eastern women, but very few south asians since there are so few of them in Sweden) who are all in the 6-9 range. I have only had sex with around 15 women from tinder over the last 3 years though, since time is limited and most of the women you match with dont respond or have no intention of meeting, only using the app for attention unless the guy is christian gray.

What i noticed however is that most girls are curious about my ethnicity since im ambiguous looking and hard to place. They often ask within 4 or 5 messages each exchanged between us. And annoyingly many of them stop responding or quite obviously lose interest after i tell them im not latino and rather that im south asian. Which of course has to do with the negative image/stigma surrounding my ethnicity, which creates a perception of lower value in the eyes of hypergamous women.

That kind of prejudice is kind of hard to excuse as preference and pretend to not be racist. Judging someone based on the stereotypes the media tells you which are often far from the truth is ignorant to say the least. Since it really has nothing to do with my biology or appearance. Im sure certain other minorities such as arabs face similar issues.

Veteran Member TenaciousTopologist's Avatar
    Last Online
    03-31-2021 @ 03:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Dravidian
    Ethnicity
    Telugu
    Ancestry
    historic humping of the subcontinent
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Keralid + Indo-Brachid
    Hero
    Uncle Ruckus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,447
    Given: 1,210

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    How's the NYC dating scene vs the Bay Area? I think we had talked about how the Bay Area is horrible if you're a guy in general, because of all the over-educated, entitled, physically unattractive women. LOL
    lmao yup. NYC is better for sure, but this is going off of my friends' experiences. The female/male ratio is higher, better looking girls + take care of themselves, not as stuckup (relative to attractiveness)/liberal etc (although you certainly get a healthy dose of those types)

I am still in an LTR with my GF from college (who is in the city now).

Last Online
    07-16-2018 @ 02:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Sino-Tibetan
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 883
    Given: 1,765

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by StarCitizen View Post
    I dont blame anyone for having physical preferences, and race has quite alot to do with physical appearance. So im not surprised that many women of all races dont want to date black guys or asian guys since majority of them look quite far away from the western/caucasoid ideal. Which also explains why hapas and mulattoes/mixed blacks do better than the pure blacks and asians do.

For me as a south asian, since majority of south asians have quite similar features to white people, main difference being skin color (the exception are the tribals), physical apperance has never been a problem for me when it comes to attracting women. I realize that many indians though are short due to malnutrition when they where growing up, and also that fitness is not important to most of those who decide to become doctors, engineers or technicians/programmers etc (which makes up the majority of south asians who travel abroad with skilled worker visas etc, since we dont have a refugee excuse to flood western countries) These types of fob indians dont do well based on the physical apperance in combination stereotypes for obvious reasons and thats fair.

I have masculine facial features and overall based on what type of guys most girls tend to find physically attractive i would consider my face an 8/10. I have semi-caucasian features and brown skin. On tinder i have currently around 360 matches with women of all kinds of races (mostly white but also east asian, mixed women, black women, latina women and middle eastern women, but very few south asians since there are so few of them in Sweden) who are all in the 6-9 range. I have only had sex with around 15 women from tinder over the last 3 years though, since time is limited and most of the women you match with dont respond or have no intention of meeting, only using the app for attention unless the guy is christian gray.

What i noticed however is that most girls are curious about my ethnicity since im ambiguous looking and hard to place. They often ask within 4 or 5 messages each exchanged between us. And annoyingly many of them stop responding or quite obviously lose interest after i tell them im not latino and rather that im south asian. Which of course has to do with the negative image/stigma surrounding my ethnicity, which creates a perception of lower value in the eyes of hypergamous women.

That kind of prejudice is kind of hard to excuse as preference and pretend to not be racist. Judging someone based on the stereotypes the media tells you which are often far from the truth is ignorant to say the least. Since it really has nothing to do with my biology or appearance. Im sure certain other minorities such as arabs face similar issues.
    No need to write an entire essay
    Your post in a nutshell is basically this:

BTW, the author of this article is an Indian man. Remember what I said about Apu Dindus in that other thread?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    Persian-Azeri
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Iran