Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Research Links High Sex Drive To High IQ, But Brainiacs Still Have Less Sex Than Everyone Else"

Last Online
    10-07-2023 @ 02:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Eastern Europe
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Gibraltar
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    C4a
    Hero
    Jesus, James Clerk Maxwell, Plato, Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla, Arvo Pärt, Gennady Golovkin
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,286
    Given: 1,535

0 Not allowed!

Default "Research Links High Sex Drive To High IQ, But Brainiacs Still Have Less Sex Than Everyone Else"

http://www.medicaldaily.com/research...ne-else-246164

http://www.geniusawakening.com/geniu...gh-iq-and-sex/

https://www.psychologytoday.com/arti...nt-intercourse

Smart people tend to be less active when it comes to sex life (despite sometimes being really impulsive). It is only a bold hypothesis, but there seems to be some correlation.

Tesla died a virgin (probably), Newton too. It ain't eazy to be a virgin!

Banned
    Last Online
    02-21-2018 @ 02:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    lol
    Country
    Belgium
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 205
    Given: 101

0 Not allowed!

tbh I'd prefer being a virgin over having had a stunning sex partner and not being able to find another one for a long time..

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Eastern Europe
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Gibraltar
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    C4a
    Hero
    Jesus, James Clerk Maxwell, Plato, Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla, Arvo Pärt, Gennady Golovkin
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Acquisit0r View Post
    tbh I'd prefer being a virgin over having had a stunning sex partner and not being able to find another one for a long time..
    That's a good point! Your body adapts to what your mind is longing for. It's a bit trickier than that since humans are sexual beings.

Last Online
    11-16-2020 @ 11:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    :....:
    Country
    Bhutan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,663
    Given: 2,177

1 Not allowed!

well. Now all old virgins can be proud of themselves - they're virgins because they have high IQ.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Eastern Europe
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Gibraltar
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    C4a
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia View Post
    well. Now all old virgins can be proud of themselves - they're virgins because they have high IQ.
    Not all smart virgins are super sexy people.. There's actually one cool joke about it tdolfvaz.gif
    I think a lot of "smart people" just tend to start their sex life later (in general)...

Banned
    Last Online
    06-23-2021 @ 06:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EM78GREENSAVANNAH's best friend
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,158
    Given: 4,510

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by shlömö View Post
    That's a good point! Your body adapts to what your mind is longing for. It's a bit trickier than that since humans are sexual beings.
    Haha unrealistic expectations pushed by TV and Instagram, the media. The fact is, in our past we had to settle with a very small selection of girls from our village or locale. Being picky is a modern curse of the spoiled capitalist brat who only wants the best product.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-21-2018 @ 02:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    lol
    Country
    Belgium
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 205
    Given: 101

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzafir Urmanov View Post
    Haha unrealistic expectations pushed by TV and Instagram, the media. The fact is, in out past we had to settle with a very small selection of girls from our village or locale. Being picky is a modern curse of the spoiled capitalist brat who only wants the best product.
    Are you going to use this argument in everything in life then? Yes, the modern humans who live in certain parts of the world are quite spoilt in many aspects of life, especially compared to our ancestors but so what?

Personally I'm deeply sapiosexual, and all I ask is to find a woman who I'd have that kind of a click with. She could be far from a standard beauty type, as long as she isnt fat and is white. Sometimes such chicks cross my path so I'm blessed
    Last edited by Acquisit0r; 12-28-2017 at 08:34 PM.

Last Online
    11-16-2020 @ 11:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    :....:
    Country
    Bhutan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,663
    Given: 2,177

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by shlömö View Post
    Not all smart virgins are super sexy people.. There's actually one cool joke about it tdolfvaz.gif
    I think a lot of "smart people" just tend to start their sex life later (in general)...
    I know. But I was trying to say something else . Many people try to find an explanation why they are not successful with women - a lot of them think it is because "modern" women are feminists who can't appreciate men and many of them (I have already seen these people on internet) see the main problem in their heigh intelligence (they only think they suffer from it .... they are usually just frustrated guys with average IQ). But you're just giving them the proof they are right.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Eastern Europe
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Gibraltar
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    C4a
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzafir Urmanov View Post
    Haha unrealistic expectations pushed by TV and Instagram, the media. The fact is, in out past we had to settle with a very small selection of girls from our village or locale. Being picky is a modern curse of the spoiled capitalist brat who only wants the best product.
    It is true as well, but now is now. You have to be physically attracted to your soulmate anyway. Modern lifestyle is about being picky, but most of the time sex is not related to reproducing so that pickiness is a bit different. (despite sexual hormones binding people together)
    I don't think its all about the best products, strong not too dumb males probably get hotter chicks anyway (in the bar). Those are not actually things what matter the most i would say, finding the best person for you is essential..

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Eastern Europe
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Gibraltar
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    C4a
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Are you going to use this argument in everything in life then? Yes, the modern humans who live in certain parts of the world are quite spoilt in many aspects of life, especially compared to our ancestors but so what?

Personally I'm deeply sapiosexual, and all I ask is to find a woman who I'd have that kind of a click with. She could be far from a standard beauty type, as long as she isnt far and is white. Sometimes such chicks cross my path so I'm blessed
    Don't be afraid of different people, they can be smart and beautiful as well

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information