Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: classify this Romanian

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-27-2024 @ 07:20 AM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,562
    Given: 27,897

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    But everyone else said they look alike a lot ? What is wrong with that ? He is not ugly nor unsucessful, in fact he is minister in Romania at young age

Lily, you sound more conservative than me. I like to argue with my bf
    I don't think it's a case of being conservative, but a case of caring not to hurt the feelings of someone you love.

I personally fear tension and hate arguments and try hard to avoid them, as they make me feel nervous.

My English boyfriend is very vain and he always bragging about his appearance and stares at his reflection in every shop and car mirror he passes and he's a lot more narcissistic than Stears... far more vain than him... and people often tease him about his massive ego and narcissim, but I have a lot of patience with him.

I listen to him for hours on end sometimes and wait for ages in the reception area before visiting hours to see him whenever he's sectioned in hospital.... I always dress-up nicely for him and take gifts for him, even when he's hostile and volatile towards people around him. I feel extremely sad whenever I see two vans of police arriving to handle him and take him into hospital, due to his physical strength. I hate it whenever he's away in hospital for months as I get lonely without him.

Sometimes he's said things that have made me feel confused and I didn't agree with him... like when he told me that he's the devil and that he's put spells on me and that he's 600 years old and is reincarnated and has powers over me, etc.

I started giggling once when he said that he's Satan... and I soon learned my lesson not to ever disagree with my boyfriend because he jumped out of his chair in front of people in the room and he slammed very hard up against the wall and punched me and made my nose bleed... I've never disagreed with him ever again.

If I see my boyfriend is in a bad mood, I try to keep him calm and stay quiet... because if you upset a man you love by giggling or saying the wrong thing or sneezing at the wrong moment, etc, he could snap and hurt you.

Once I coughed while my boyfriend was coughing and he snapped (he's volatile without his injections and medications) and he punched me hard and ripped some of my hair out and kicked me on the floor. I said I was sorry as he was furious that I coughed at the wrong moment.

Men are supposed to wear the trousers in a relationship though. My grandmother said that females are supposed to obey their man. My father was very domineering and he would make me and my sisters sit up properly at the table, hold our teacups as he liked us to, massage his feet on demand, and he said that girls should be seen and not heard.

If we weren't quiet enough, my dad would snap and punch us very hard. Other times he'd put us across his knee and hit us with his shoe. My mother was very quiet and stayed at home cooking and cleaning and raising us and my dad would demand us to make his sandwiches and fetch his tea and manicure his nails... I got used to my role in life from an early age. One time my mother was in labour pains with my sister and my father demanded our mother to make him a sandwich, even though she was in a lot of pain.

If me or my sisters were travel sick and vomited in our dad's car, he'd punch us hard for that. We also had to talk very quietly all the time around our father. One time my father kicked me very hard for wearing some perfume he didn't like.... and my English boyfriend is also very volatile and he won't hesitate to punch people if they upset him.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Român
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    R1a-Z280
    mtDNA
    H5b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,638
    Given: 2,442

5 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    Sometimes he's said things that have made me feel confused and I didn't agree with him... like when he told me that he's the devil and that he's put spells on me and that he's 600 years old and is reincarnated and has powers over me, etc.

I started giggling once when he said that he's Satan... and I soon learned my lesson not to ver edisagree with my boyfriend because he jumped out of his chair in front of people in the room and he slammed very hard up against the wall and punched me and made my nose bleed... I've never disagreed with him ever again.

If I see my boyfriend is in a bad mood, I try to keep him calm and stay quiet... because if you upset a man you love by giggling or saying the wrong thing or sneezing at the wrong moment, etc, he could snap and hurt you.

If we weren't quiet enough, my dad would snap and punch us very hard. Other times he'd put us across his knee and hit us with his shoe. My mother was very quiet and stayed at home cooking and cleaning and raising us and my dad would demand us to make his sandwiches and fetch his tea and manicure his nails... I got used to my role in life from an early age. One time my mother was in labour pains with my sister and my father demanded our mother to make him a sandwich, even though she was in a lot of pain.

If me or my sisters were travel sick and vomited in our dad's car, he'd punch us hard for that. We also had to talk very quietly all the time around our father. One time my father kicked me very hard for wearing some perfume he didn't like.... and my English boyfriend is also very volatile and he won't hesitate to punch people if they upset him.
    What the fuck. Get help.

Last Online
    02-24-2024 @ 11:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Ancestry
    81.25% Serbian, 12.5% Croatian, 6.25% Romanian
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    G-Y225016
    mtDNA
    H12a*
    Taxonomy
    Pontid + Alpine/Gorid
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,863
    Given: 8,987

0 Not allowed!

I don't think it's a case of being conservative, but a case of caring not to hurt the feelings of someone you love.

I personally fear tension and hate arguments and try hard to avoid them, as they make me feel nervous.

My English boyfriend is very vain and he always bragging about his appearance and stares at his reflection in every shop and car mirror he passes and he's a lot more narcissistic than Stears... far more vain than him... and people often tease him about his massive ego and narcissim, but I have a lot of patience with him.

I listen to him for hours on end sometimes and wait for ages in the reception area before visiting hours to see him whenever he's sectioned in hospital.... I always dress-up nicely for him and take gifts for him, even when he's hostile and volatile towards people around him. I feel extremely sad whenever I see two vans of police arriving to handle him and take him into hospital, due to his physical strength. I hate it whenever he's away in hospital for months as I get lonely without him.

I started giggling once when he said that he's Satan... and I soon learned my lesson not to ever disagree with my boyfriend because he jumped out of his chair in front of people in the room and he slammed very hard up against the wall and punched me and made my nose bleed... I've never disagreed with him ever again.

Once I coughed while my boyfriend was coughing and he snapped (he's volatile without his injections and medications) and he punched me hard and ripped some of my hair out and kicked me on the floor. I said I was sorry as he was furious that I coughed at the wrong moment.

Men are supposed to wear the trousers in a relationship though. My grandmother said that females are supposed to obey their man. My father was very domineering and he would make me and my sisters sit up properly at the table, hold our teacups as he liked us to, massage his feet on demand, and he said that girls should be seen and not heard.

You are trolling...right??

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

1 Not allowed!

Lily, I don't judge you if you love your man but that sound like abusive relationship to me. I wish you all the best ofcourse. But don't allow anyone to treat you badly, no matter how much you love him.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 08:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Thracian, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian/ Norwegian mix
    Ancestry
    Romanian (mother), Norwegian(father)
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Oslo
    Y-DNA
    R-L48
    mtDNA
    W
    Politics
    Centrist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,426
    Given: 4,139

0 Not allowed!

I sorta feel sorry for you now. I hope you're joking or something. You sound like you're treated like a Qatari woman or something and your dad is probably okay with it. If it happened to my daughter, I'd beat the dude to death. You need to get rid of that asshole and seek psychological help.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:57 AM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,937
    Given: 2,967

0 Not allowed!

this is crazy

Last Online
    02-28-2024 @ 02:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eastern Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ancestry
    Vlacho-Cuman
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    I2 (I-S17250)
    mtDNA
    T2b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,320
    Given: 7,523

3 Not allowed!

she must be trolling people..it doesn't sound real to me. or i hope it's not...

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Inselaffe
    Country
    New Zealand
    Y-DNA
    R-U106
    mtDNA
    HV18
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,648
    Given: 10,378

2 Not allowed!

This thread took quite the turn.

Lily, Find a decent guy.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    she must be trolling people..it doesn't sound real to me. or i hope it's not...
    I think she's serious. Just very honest. Many people here aren't honest and write rose-colored version of their life. Actually I'm not suprised at all to read this.

Last Online
    01-10-2019 @ 05:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Vlach
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ancestry
    Blökumenn
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Hero
    Vlad The Impala
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,070
    Given: 899

1 Not allowed!

Shit got dark.. I'm sorry for you.. Damn..

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread Information