Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Athens asks Tirana to delete the term "Chamaria" from Albanian textbooks

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-24-2021 @ 05:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Politics
    Neo-liberal
    Hero
    Sikeliot
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,258
    Given: 3,510

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bari View Post
    Were it not for tourism and handouts you would be starving. But those factors kept not only Your economy floating, but also Your bloated egos that need to be checked. Sweden is also my country, and much richer than Yours. And the Albanian economy is improving even though it went past Your limited scope.

The time will come when Greeks will emigrate to Albania for work. Before you know it you will be fetching coffe for me and hoping that I give you some tip for the effort.
    Sweden is not your country, Sweden is the country of Swedes, and you are not a Swede. You are an immigrant, and it's rediculous to talk for a foreign country like it's yours.

As for the first "Were it not for tourism you would be starving", we have a word in Greece: If my grandma had balls she would have been my grandpa, yes for every country if the basic exports were not available it would be starving

And I am sory to disapoint you, but it's more likely the sun to start rising from the west than to Greek or anyone else to emigrate to Albania.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-28-2018 @ 09:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Samhället
    Country
    Sweden
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 534
    Given: 572

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by brennus dux gallorum View Post
    Sweden is not your country, Sweden is the country of Swedes, and you are not a Swede. You are an immigrant, and it's rediculous to talk for a foreign country like it's yours.

As for the first "Were it not for tourism you would be starving", we have a word in Greece: If my grandma had balls she would have been my grandpa, yes for every country if the basic exports were not available it would be starving

And I am sory to disapoint you, but it's more likely the sun to start rising from the west than to Greek or anyone else to emigrate to Albania.
    Sweden is my country as much as any other living there. Ask any swede and they will agree, besides the tiny racist minority of hicks that vote for SD. I have worked, paid taxes, received welfare in this great nation, I am a part of it. And believe it or not, they are begging me to stay.

And you are proving my point. You have no industry or inventions like a normal country to function besides being waiters and pool boys for tourists. Its nothing to be proud of nor anything you should be solely dependant of. This is something you should be ashamed of boasting the intellectual capacity of Your nation.

We shall see, but when the time comes for you better swallow Your pride and be humble. You deserve to be treated worse than slaves for how you treat foreigners in Your country!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-24-2021 @ 05:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Politics
    Neo-liberal
    Hero
    Sikeliot
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,258
    Given: 3,510

0 Not allowed!

Sweden is my country as much as any other living there. Ask any swede and they will agree, besides the tiny racist minority of hicks that vote for SD. I have worked, paid taxes, received welfare in this great nation, I am a part of it. And believe it or not, they are begging me to stay.
    you can live, work, pay your taxes etc. there, but it will never be your country, you are just an immigrant there
    And you are proving my point. You have no industry or inventions like a normal country to function besides being waiters and pool boys for tourists. Its nothing to be proud of nor anything you should be solely dependant of. This is something you should be ashamed of boasting the intellectual capacity of Your nation.
    I could answer you, but i already do not feel national pride, as this is something that 3rd world countries like your albania need

You proved nothing, we obviously have limited industry like many other European countries, (still compare to Albania x10) and our economy is obviously based on tourism, and if we are ok with that and since that works (which you obviously can't know as you don't live here), i can't see your problem. You may have forgotten it but we compare our country with yours, which is completely dependent on Greek and italian investments, and owns neither industry nor tourism

We shall see, but when the time comes for you better swallow Your pride and be humble. You deserve to be treated worse than slaves for how you treat foreigners in Your country!
    we already see, not even Africans wil ever emigrate in Albania, so don't worry, you will always be a sithole

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,157
    Given: 6,705

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Thanas Django View Post
    Provided that your version of history is right, what's the difference between hellenising a land and kicking out or killing everyone who doesn't assimilate, slavicizing a land and kicking out or killing everyone who doesn't assimilate and albanizing a land and kicking out or killing everyone who doesn't assimilate?

Provided that your version of history is right, now that the region of Macedonia is filled to the brim with people who have a Greek conscience and all Slavobulgarian elements are supressed, what actionable points would you take to right what you perceive wrong?
    Same thing southern Cyprus will do about the TRNC

Banned
    Last Online
    07-09-2022 @ 06:33 PM
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic, Iberian
    Ancestry
    Iberia, Hellas
    Country
    Uruguay
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,035
    Given: 1,241

0 Not allowed!

Fake news. Our government is not so nice.

Enlightened Cypriot Macedonian Thanas Django's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-12-2022 @ 06:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Cypriot
    Country
    Cyprus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,829
    Given: 2,653

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Crn Volk View Post
    Same thing southern Cyprus will do about the TRNC
    The United Nations don't even recognise the TRNC and have placed a number of sanctions on the pseudostate.

How will you place sanctions on Greece?
    Being Greek is an experienced grounded into nation, not consumption.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Cypriot
    Country
    Cyprus
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

We are not cucks like the Swedes. We appreciate your compliment.

Or do Albanian immigrants in Sweden now defend cultural Marxism?

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Cypriot
    Country
    Cyprus
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

And believe it or not, they are begging me to stay.
    Not only do I believe it, I strongly believe it. The Swedes have reached a birthrate point where they are becoming a minority in their own country. Any person with a semblance of European culture in him or her who wants to stay in Sweden must be more than welcome to stay.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-09-2023 @ 07:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,179
    Given: 12,243

0 Not allowed!

Were it not for tourism and handouts you would be starving. But those factors kept not only Your economy floating, but also Your bloated egos that need to be checked. Sweden is also my country, and much richer than Yours. And the Albanian economy is improving even though it went past Your limited scope.
    Sweden isn't your country, Albania is.
    The time will come when Greeks will emigrate to Albania for work. Before you know it you will be fetching coffe for me and hoping that I give you some tip for the effort.
    You emigrate to countries with better living standards and better quality of life. Why anyone would want to migrate to a shithole?
    Quote Originally Posted by peaceandfriendship View Post
    BTW - you having a picture of Pyrrhus as your avatar is the Albanian equivalent of Michael Jackson bleaching his skin white.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-28-2018 @ 09:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Samhället
    Country
    Sweden
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 534
    Given: 572

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by brennus dux gallorum View Post
    you can live, work, pay your taxes etc. there, but it will never be your country, you are just an immigrant there
    .......blablablaba...
    we already see, not even Africans wil ever emigrate in Albania, so don't worry, you will always be a sithole
    Time will prove you bitterly wrong. Unlike you we have work ethics and intellect beyond being a tourist servant. Your future is to serve us, like in the past.

We are not cucks like the Swedes. We appreciate your compliment.

Or do Albanian immigrants in Sweden now defend cultural Marxism?
    I am not surprised that you take it as compliment. Cypriot Greeks are on average quite racist people, but also cowards. I've seen it myself.

Not only do I believe it, I strongly believe it. The Swedes have reached a birthrate point where they are becoming a minority in their own country. Any person with a semblance of European culture in him or her who wants to stay in Sweden must be more than welcome to stay.
    Everyone is welcome in Our country. No prejudice or preferences.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen B View Post
    Sweden isn't your country, Albania is.

You emigrate to countries with better living standards and better quality of life. Why anyone would want to migrate to a shithole?
    We won't ever have a discussion without you bringing it up. Its a cheap shot, but I expect no more. Like it or not, I am a Swedish Citizen and I have rights.

You will beg to be let in because in the future Albania will surpass Greece in every aspect. Be humble, it will serve you good when that time comes.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread Information