Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: New York Abortion Rates - Good News?

Progressive Collectivist Agrippa's Avatar
    Last Online
    01-17-2012 @ 01:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 364
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

I have to say I even personally met higher class (higher social type biologically and culturally) Afro-Americans myself. Most of them were clearly mixed, but still on the more Negrid side of things.

My suggestion is, that there are just LESS such high level Afro-Americans around in comparison to the white population.

And I also saw mixed couples (mostly European + Asian, but also European + Negroid) in which clearly both partners were of a similar general niveau.

I think it also depends on the exact circumstances and things can change. F.e. in my area, in the past, most of the women which had sexual contacts with blacks were:
    a) Lowest class, often really stupid and uneducated and/or really unattractive
    b) Neo-Christians and extreme left wingers

Today more and more rather bourgeois women have such relationships too, especially from a more (even just moderate) leftist background.

So there was a real shift, from the fringes to the mainstream, in about 20 years, largely caused by political correctness-anti racism, the new mass media, African inspired popcultures (reggae, Hip Hop etc.) and people get used to more Negroids, because of more and more such immigrants.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    11-08-2012 @ 08:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Gone
    Ethnicity
    Gone
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17

0 Not allowed!

It seems to me that a thread like this is oddly out of place in this Forum. I could perhaps see it in Stormfront or the like. Then again, I see who posted it...

Inactive Account
    Last Online
    11-28-2011 @ 12:53 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Gone.
    Ethnicity
    Gone.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Thorum View Post
    It seems to me that a thread like this is oddly out of place in this Forum. I could perhaps see it in Stormfront or the like. Then again, I see who posted it...
    It seems to me that a shallow ad hominem like this only ever has place on internet forums, where anonymity emboldens the kinds who commonly employ such tactics. I also find said ad hominem to be ironic and not terribly well-thought-through, considering my consistently philosemitic stances and deep love and respect for the peoples of the Subcontinent and the Orient.

At any rate, I am genuinely asking the question whether reduction in the numbers of blacks in America is a good thing, and whether abortion rates among Negroes is in fact good news for Europeans and Euro-colonials. The world over, Europeans are becoming racially and culturally a smaller and smaller minority (indeed, is this not "The Racial Tragedy" of which this forum section speaks?) Bearing this in mind, one must seriously ask the question: is reduction of so-called "minority" populations like Negroes a plausible option to reverse the trend of shrinking European and Euro-Colonial populations? The question remains open, and while there is some agreement here there is plenty of room for dissenting opinions, so long as they are intelligent and not caustic.

If there is something inherently neo-Nazi about that, then there's something inherently neo-Nazi about this entire section of the forum, and running along that logic, one may as well label TheApricity itself neo-Nazi.

Progressive Collectivist Agrippa's Avatar
    Last Online
    01-17-2012 @ 01:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 364

0 Not allowed!

It is an important news worth to be discussed in my opinion, because it shows how things sometimes work out differently than some people might actually think.

Thanks for posting it.

And generally I don't think that we have such a low niveau in this debate, but rather hard on the facts without "political correctness" and any shame for the truth.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information