Anyone for cake?
    Religion
    LOVE...
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default Temperament Test-Sanguine, Choleric, Melancholy, Phlegmatic

I already made similar topic on another forum, so I thought it wouldn't be bad if I make it here too.
    I found this test online, so if you want you can take it and post your results...

http://www.neoxenos.org/temperaments...ament_test.htm

Most of people have character what is combination of 2.

Here you can find about it, temberamet blends:
    http://fourtemperaments.com/15patterns.htm

As for myself, I got Phlegmatic-Melancholy, or The Helper

Militant Irish Redhead Gwynyvyr's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-03-2011 @ 03:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Ancestry
    Ireland, Scotland and one lonely Swede
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Radical Conservative
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

0 Not allowed!

My results were:
    Sanguine:14
    Choleric:20
    Melancholy:4
    Phlegmatic:2

I guess I would be one of these:
    1. Executive Pattern: Choleric-Sanguine (D-I)

The Executive tends to be very impatient and will often take a win/lose approach to life. They are practical and use direct methods to get quick results but still show an interest in people. They are goal and bottom line oriented and can be very persuasive in promoting their ideas. They want to be in charge because of confidence in their ability to make decisions. They have boundless energy and need activity and results or they become bored. They need daily challenge and others willing to listen to them and carry out their plans. This versatile, eager, self-starter is very competitive. To be highly motivated they need freedom, the opportunity for advancement and information that will help them get results. They like having power and authority. The Choleric fights for what they think is the right way to accomplish the goal but they can accept momentary defeat and tend not to be grudge holders. They dislike weakness.

2. Motivator Pattern: Choleric-Sanguine (D-I)

The Motivator tends to be very impatient and will often take a win/lose approach to life. They are practical and use direct, sometimes forceful methods to get quick results but still show some interest in people. They are goal and bottom line oriented and can be very forceful in promoting their ideas. They want to be in charge because of confidence in their ability to make decisions. They have boundless energy and need activity and results or they become bored. They need daily challenge and others willing to listen to them and carry out their plans. This versatile, eager, self-starter is very competitive. To be highly motivated they need freedom, the opportunity for advancement and information that will help them get results. They like having power and authority. The Choleric fights for what they think is the right way to accomplish the goal, but they can accept momentary defeat and tend not to be grudge holders. They dislike weakness.
    "That man that hath a tongue, I say is no man,
    If with his tongue he cannot win a woman."

The Two Gentlemen of Verona (III, i, 104-105)

Professional Racial anthropologist
    Last Online
    01-16-2014 @ 03:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    Atlantean
    Country
    Great Britain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 433

0 Not allowed!

Sanguine: 9
    Choleric: 8
    Melancholy: 17
    Phlegmatic: 6

Numinous Theurgist Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    French & German
    Ancestry
    Aquitània (Maternal), Vörpommern (Paternal)
    Country
    Quebec
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Nordomediterranid + Minor Dinaroid (Agrippa)
    Politics
    Neo-Feudalist; Neu-Ordenstaat / Aristocratist
    Religion
    Esoteric Traditionalism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49

0 Not allowed!

Phlegmatic-Melancholy I scored high on. I can't seem to find a precise temperament blend provided by Dr. Cocoris but the closest one would be the Idealist pattern:

Quote Originally Posted by The Idealist
    The Idealist is unique because the Choleric temperament has strong influence on their behavior. The combination of Melancholy-Phlegmatic-Choleric urges this person to "push" their ideal standards to perfection.

The Idealist is a systematic, precise thinker and will follow procedures in both their business and personal life. They are attentive to detail and push to have things done correctly, according to predetermined standards (usually their own).

They are conscientious in work requiring accuracy and maintaining high, sometimes unrealistic, standards. They normally behave in a diplomatic manner except when it comes to deviating from standards they have accepted. They can then be very forceful in insisting the "right way" be followed. They are not socially active, preferring privacy.

They tend to have difficulty in relationships because they are rigid and maintain high standards. They make decisions slowly because of collecting and analyzing information until they are sure of the best course of action.

To be highly motivated they need a structured environment with clear rules and procedures, time to organize, collect information, think and the freedom to develop a plan
    "Free, do you call yourself? Then I would hear your ruling thought, and not merely that you have escaped from a yoke. Are you one of those who had the right to escape from a yoke? Many a one has cast away his last worth when he has cast away his servitude. Free from what? What does that matter to Zarathustra! But your fiery eyes should tell me: free for what?" - Thus Spoke Zarathustra

Lustrando. En paciente espera.
    Last Online
    10-11-2011 @ 01:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtíbero con sazón Visigoda Toledana
    Ethnicity
    Castellano y Español.
    Ancestry
    Cristianos Viejos Ranciosos.
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castilla
    Religion
    La Sangre.
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41

0 Not allowed!

Eynsenck traits related to ancient fluid temperament theory.
    Antes de subir al cadalso, Juan de Padilla se dirigió a su camarada Juan Bravo con unas célebres palabras: "Señor Bravo: ayer era día de pelear como caballero...hoy es día de morir como cristiano". Ante esto, Juan Bravo pidió ser ejecutado antes que Padilla, "…para no ver la muerte de tan buen caballero". Horas más tarde, también fue ejecutado y decapitado el salmantino Francisco Maldonado.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-28-2018 @ 09:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Samhället
    Country
    Sweden
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 534
    Given: 572

0 Not allowed!

Sanguine: 18
    Choleric: 14
    Melancholy: 7
    Phlegmatic: 1

Last Online
    04-23-2012 @ 02:55 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Vasconic
    Ethnicity
    Biscayan
    Ancestry
    Fields and Mountains
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16

0 Not allowed!

Sanguine: 5 (1-4)
    Choleric: 14 (6-8)
    Melancholy: 13 (7-6)
    Phlegmatic: 8 (6-2)

4. Strategist Pattern: Choleric-Melancholy (D-C)

The Strategist is more detail oriented than the other Cholerics. They initiate change. They usually operate from a well-thought through plan. They have creative ideas. They will often use very direct, forceful and persistent methods to get results or promote their ideas. They want to be in charge because of confidence in their ability to make things happen the "right" way. They like to solve problems and make decisions¾and are actually quite able to do so. They usually have well thought-out goals and are very independent in an attempt to carry them out. They need to know exactly what is expected before they can function efficiently. They can be very forceful and very sensitive. They speak with authority and are usually very productive. When working on a project they exhibit sensitivity and strategy that reveals penetrating insight. To be highly motivated they need freedom, the opportunity for advancement, information that will help them get results and the chance to make something better. They dislike weakness.
    Last edited by Gaztelu; 03-02-2011 at 05:37 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European-American
    Ethnicity
    British-American
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31

0 Not allowed!

Sanguine: 2
    Choleric: 11
    Melancholy: 22
    Phlegmatic: 5

12. Trainer Pattern: Melancholy-Choleric (C-D)

The Trainer is more forceful than the other Melancholies. They are systematic, precise thinkers and follow procedures in both their business and personal life. They are attentive to detail and push to have things done correctly, according to their own predetermined standards. They are sensitive and conscientious. They normally behave in a diplomatic manner except when it comes to deviating from standards they have accepted. They can then be very forceful in insisting the right way be followed. They are not socially active, preferring work and privacy to people. They tend to have difficulty in relationships because they are not flexible and they can be abrasive when communicating with others. They make decisions slowly because of collecting and analyzing information until they are sure of the best course of action. To be highly motivated they need a structured environment with clear rules and procedures, time to organize, collect information, think and the freedom to develop a plan.

Progressive Collectivist Agrippa's Avatar
    Last Online
    01-17-2012 @ 01:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 364

0 Not allowed!

Sanguine 4
    Choleric 9
    Melancholy 15
    Phlegmatic 12

=

The Idealist is unique because the Choleric temperament has strong influence on their behavior. The combination of Melancholy-Phlegmatic-Choleric urges this person to "push" their ideal standards to perfection.

The Idealist is a systematic, precise thinker and will follow procedures in both their business and personal life. They are attentive to detail and push to have things done correctly, according to predetermined standards (usually their own). They are conscientious in work requiring accuracy and maintaining high, sometimes unrealistic, standards. They normally behave in a diplomatic manner except when it comes to deviating from standards they have accepted. They can then be very forceful in insisting the "right way" be followed. They are not socially active, preferring privacy. They tend to have difficulty in relationships because they are rigid and maintain high standards. They make decisions slowly because of collecting and analyzing information until they are sure of the best course of action. To be highly motivated they need a structured environment with clear rules and procedures, time to organize, collect information, think and the freedom to develop a plan.
    The Analyst is more conscientious and private than the other Melancholy blends. They withdraw from aggressive people. This quite individual works well in a structured environment requiring attention to detail. They are a systematic, precise thinker and worker who tends to follow procedures in both their business and personal life. They make decisions slowly because of collecting and analyzing information until they are sure of the right and best course of action (this is especially true when involved in a new project). They are good at anticipating problems but not good at taking action. They are usually very well organized and function best when they have a well-through out plan. To be highly motivated they need a structured environment with clear rules and procedures, time to organize, collect information, think and the time to develop a plan.
    Something in between Idealist and Analyst seems to fit best for me in this scheme, while tending more to the Idealist in many respects.

Last Online
    Today @ 04:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    Lavanttaler
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    R-BY96309
    mtDNA
    H5-T16304C
    Politics
    Remove быдло
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,062
    Given: 2,275

0 Not allowed!

Sanguine:1
    Choleric:7
    Melancholy:21
    Phlegmatic:11

Also something between Analyst and Idealist pattern, while I tend more to the Analyst side me thinks.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information